Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

I have no set positions on taxes with the exception of corporate taxes. They need to be lowered to become competitive with the rest of the world. Having said that make them come up for a vote again after a two year period and if the results don't show growth in businesses in the US sunset them.

You know that businesses already get a "tax cut" by hiring new employees, expanding their business, coming up with new products etc.

What would they do with a Trump tax cut, they can't already do now?
Transfer their money from China's banks to US Banks.

I pretty familiar with business taxes as I've run a business for nearly 30 years now.
As to corporate taxes I am referring to retaining jobs here via competition. Just like States compete with tax incentives, countries do too.

So you want corporate welfare.

Like when Carrier got $7 million dollars to keep jobs in the USA, and they shipped half of them to Mexico.

Tax payer loses every time.
Taxpayers can't lose what was never theirs to begin with. Taxes paid in belong to those who paid them. Thus any lowered tax rates also belong solely to them.
Your entitlement can go suck a cock

Those who get the sweet tax deals still collect services. These services are then paid for by the TAX PAYER! Services aren't free. Why are huge corporations entitled to get services paid for by tax payers?
Nonsense.

You act as if they don't put millions into the coffers to begin with. Percentage wise who pays more, the ones who the government supports with REAL welfare or your so called corporate welfare?
There are some write offs I can agree with you on but we are talking about base taxes. You want to cut the loopholes I'm with you but the base tax rate is TOO DAMN HIGH

I pretty familiar with business taxes as I've run a business for nearly 30 years now.
As to corporate taxes I am referring to retaining jobs here via competition. Just like States compete with tax incentives, countries do too.

Like when Carrier got $7 million dollars to keep jobs in the USA, and they shipped half of them to Mexico.

Taxpayers can't lose what was never theirs to begin with. Taxes paid in belong to those who paid them. Thus any lowered tax rates also belong solely to them.

Those who get the sweet tax deals still collect services. These services are then paid for by the TAX PAYER! Services aren't free. Why are huge corporations entitled to get services paid for by tax payers?
Nonsense.

You act as if they don't put millions into the coffers to begin with. Percentage wise who pays more, the ones who the government supports with REAL welfare or your so called corporate welfare?
There are some write offs I can agree with you on but we are talking about base taxes. You want to cut the loopholes I'm with you but the base tax rate is TOO DAMN HIGH

I'm not talking about the regular corporate taxes. I'm talking about the special deals. I'm talking about Foxconn trying to get a 3 billion deal from WI. Foxconn will still be using lots of services, but they sure won't be paying taxes. And they want to skirt regulations. That is not free market capitalism. Government should not pick winners and losers.

Nonsense.

I'm not talking about the regular corporate taxes. I'm talking about the special deals. I'm talking about Foxconn trying to get a 3 billion deal from WI. Foxconn will still be using lots of services, but they sure won't be paying taxes. And they want to skirt regulations. That is not free market capitalism. Government should not pick winners and losers.
That's for another topic and likely deserving of one.
He asked me about taxes not carvouts

Nonsense.

Tax payers shouldn't foot the bill for sports stadiums. Let the fans pay for them.

Nonsense.

Tax payers shouldn't foot the bill for sports stadiums. Let the fans pay for them.
Tax payers get to vote on most stadiums so this point is irrelevant

1607112_613880102001163_1638653071_n.jpg
White Jesus saves
1535576_597205967001910_1003343615_n.jpg

Would you oppose a middle class tax cut, in order to fund the wall?

Not likely that both will happen. We shall see but seems doubtful. Besides Mexico is going to pay for it "believe me!"
they will. that process has to get setup once budgeting is done and the proper procedures are in place. it isn't that hard. there are multiple ways to get that money. simple. perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 8000,000 people?

Are they cutting a check, paying cash or paying in drugs? I mean we were told Mexico would pay. Not double talk but pay the freight! Do you have the check or cash?
did trump say cash? just asking

Good question exactly what did he say? Mexico was going to PAY for it, and Mexico was going to LIKE it
Pretty sure we know both are lies, I mean since he has to go to the US congress for funding and all.
How you figure?

Oh:bsflag:

Not likely that both will happen. We shall see but seems doubtful. Besides Mexico is going to pay for it "believe me!"
they will. that process has to get setup once budgeting is done and the proper procedures are in place. it isn't that hard. there are multiple ways to get that money. simple. perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 8000,000 people?

Are they cutting a check, paying cash or paying in drugs? I mean we were told Mexico would pay. Not double talk but pay the freight! Do you have the check or cash?

Good question exactly what did he say? Mexico was going to PAY for it, and Mexico was going to LIKE it
Pretty sure we know both are lies, I mean since he has to go to the US congress for funding and all.
How you figure?

How do i figure? Is he not trying to get funding from congress to pay for the wall? That doesn't sound like Mexico.

How you figure?

How do i figure? Is he not trying to get funding from congress to pay for the wall? That doesn't sound like Mexico.
That discussion you missed do a search on me for Mexico wall

How you figure?

Do you have the check or money order from Mexico because it is mysteriously absent.

How you figure?

Do you have the check or money order from Mexico because it is mysteriously absent.
Why? It's not done

How you figure?

Why? It's not done

And it's not going to be without OUR tax dollars.
MAGA!

Forum List

Back