Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

I don't care what other Americans want. My priority is to my family and my business. That is what defines my opinions and my opinion is BUILD THE DAMN WALL

If they had to raise you taxes to pay for the wall. Woudl you still want it?
Yes

Would you oppose a middle class tax cut, in order to fund the wall?

Not likely that both will happen. We shall see but seems doubtful. Besides Mexico is going to pay for it "believe me!"
they will. that process has to get setup once budgeting is done and the proper procedures are in place. it isn't that hard. there are multiple ways to get that money. simple. perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 800,000 people? the leverage is all Trump's

I don't care what other Americans want. My priority is to my family and my business. That is what defines my opinions and my opinion is BUILD THE DAMN WALL

Yes

Not likely that both will happen. We shall see but seems doubtful. Besides Mexico is going to pay for it "believe me!"
they will. that process has to get setup once budgeting is done and the proper procedures are in place. it isn't that hard. there are multiple ways to get that money. simple. perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 8000,000 people?

Are they cutting a check, paying cash or paying in drugs? I mean we were told Mexico would pay. Not double talk but pay the freight! Do you have the check or cash?

they will. that process has to get setup once budgeting is done and the proper procedures are in place. it isn't that hard. there are multiple ways to get that money. simple. perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 800,000 people? the leverage is all Trump's

Trump said the repeal and replace of obamacare was easy.

[QUOTE="postman, post: 18145397, member: 61842
put up bonds and we'll buy the bonds. and take a middle class tax cut.
That wasn't the question.

Would you oppose the middle class tax cut to pay for the wall.[/QUOTE]
why wouldn't I want the tax cut? I oppose any measure to avoid that. now again, it's quite simple, have them bring out bonds and watch how fast that money comes in.

Yes

they will. that process has to get setup once budgeting is done and the proper procedures are in place. it isn't that hard. there are multiple ways to get that money. simple. perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 8000,000 people?

Are they cutting a check, paying cash or paying in drugs? I mean we were told Mexico would pay. Not double talk but pay the freight! Do you have the check or cash?
did trump say cash? just asking

he was wrong. He didn't know about benedict arnold in the senate.

perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 800,000 people? the leverage is all Trump's

The DACA's are more educated, with more job skills than the average Mexican, or American for that matter.

Mexico would love to get them back. It would boost their business economy.

perhaps he goes to mexico and says you fund the wall or you get all 800,000 back. It would take a big chunk out of them economically don't you think if they had to cover 800,000 people? the leverage is all Trump's

The DACA's are more educated, with more job skills than the average Mexican, or American for that matter.

so you know em all? wow. how many are in the service? the count I got yesterday was about 400.

he was wrong. He didn't know about benedict arnold in the senate.

You mean Trump knows nothing about federal politics? I'm shocked.
using that logic then no one knows about it, cause the GOP had said it for eight years now. and they failed. so, the dems lost the house and the senate and must not know either. wow. you gotta love the left logic. wasn't it Pelosi that said she had to pass it to know what was in it? obummer drew a red line and did nothing when it was crossed. bush said there were WMDs in Iraq. Clinton agreed.

We need to put a rush on getting all of their lovely citizens that are illegal back to them for sure......

[QUOTE="postman, post: 18145397, member: 61842
put up bonds and we'll buy the bonds. and take a middle class tax cut.
That wasn't the question.

Would you oppose the middle class tax cut to pay for the wall.
why wouldn't I want the tax cut? I oppose any measure to avoid that. now again, it's quite simple, have them bring out bonds and watch how fast that money comes in.[/QUOTE]
I forgot to ask, do you oppose a middle class tax cut?

We need to put a rush on getting all of their lovely citizens that are illegal back to them for sure......
BTW, deport the 800,000 and that most likely pays for the wall on the money saved not supporting them any longer. And Mexico loses the money to now support them. I love it two in one move.

using that logic then no one knows about it, cause the GOP had said it for eight years now. and they failed. .

That republicans can't get repeal and replace done is obvious, they tried for 7 years.

That Trump can't get repeal and replace done is also obvious, he said it was easy for the last 2 years.
All republicans know how to do is obstruct, which isn't a valuable skill set when you're now in charge of all three houses of government.

using that logic then no one knows about it, cause the GOP had said it for eight years now. and they failed. .

That republicans can't get repeal and replace done is obvious, they tried for 7 years.

That Trump can't get repeal and replace done is also obvious, he said it was easy for the last 2 years.
All republicans know how to do is obstruct, which isn't a valuable skill set when you're now in charge of all three houses of government.
well trump can't cause congress passes the laws. he knows that. as I stated, he heard they had a bill they submitted to Obummer knowing he obummer would veto it. so he asked for that bill and he'd sign it. it didn't happen. so you still seem lost at what you're looking for here.

well trump can't cause congress passes the laws. he knows that. as I stated, he heard they had a bill they submitted to Obummer knowing he obummer would veto it. so he asked for that bill and he'd sign it. it didn't happen. so you still seem lost at what you're looking for here.

Actually Trump doesn't know that. He thinks he's still the boss on the apprentice, who can get his way by ordering it to be done, and threatening to fire people.

Actually Trump doesn't know that. He thinks he's still the boss on the apprentice, who can get his way by ordering it to be done, and threatening to fire people.
:link:

he heard they had a bill they submitted to Obummer knowing he obummer would veto it. so he asked for that bill and he'd sign it. it didn't happen. so you still seem lost at what you're looking for here.

Trump couldn't get his republican majority house and senate to agree on anything.

The bill the house passed was a "mean bill". And the 50 bills passed to repeal Obamacare, knowing Obama would veto them, was just a way of releasing their anger.

It's like the guy who got out his frustrations by writing his boss nasty letter every week, but never mailing them. Until one week his wife accidently mailed his letter.

Forum List

Back