Trump just said ON LIVE TV from Florida if the wall is not funded DACA is dead.

If Trump grants amnesty without coupling it legally to wall funding, I'm done with him. No "the wall will come later" bullshit will fly with me.

He said and i quote "if the wall is not funded we will become the obstructionists"

A reaction to the blowback this morning?
80 percent of Americans want illegals to have legal status and/or a path to citizenship.

The majority of Americans also want stronger border security.

These are not contradictory positions.

Trump will grant amnesty to the DACA kids, and he will get a token brick or two for his wall.

I just wish I could see the faces of the pseudocons when Trump signs an amnesty bill.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
80 percent of Americans want illegals to have legal status and/or a path to citizenship.
So 80% of illegal Americans want illegals to have legal status? What about the other 20%, are they the criminals who want to rape your daughter and kill you?

Only contradictory position is me to you, you worthless fuck.

View attachment 149157Trump said LOL View attachment 149156

Leaving the White House for Florida this morning, President Trump told pool reporters that “the wall will come later,”

That's what I heard, too. So has he since changed his mind on that? This is quite confusing.

About taxes, he changed what he said in the same sentence. He said he wanted to lower working class taxes but then said lowering corporate taxes, which would raise working class taxes. And around and around we go.

They're all saying they're working on getting all this stuff done but my bet is that, once again, nothing will get done.

BTW, did anyone notice his treatment of little Marco during the Florida appearance? Marco was behind him, pino trump pretended to praise him, then jerked his hand in his signature hand shaking and Rubio slunk back behind him and was looking down for the rest of the time on camera.

I have no doubt that pino trump believes that jerking the other person's had makes him look powerful but it actually has the opposite effect. It reminds me of what someone said - that pino trump is the bull who brings his own china shop with him. He's very impotent and ineffective.

He said and i quote "if the wall is not funded we will become the obstructionists"

Trump will grant amnesty to the DACA kids, and he will get a token brick or two for his wall.

I just wish I could see the faces of the pseudocons when Trump signs an amnesty bill.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!
So 80% of illegal Americans want illegals to have legal status? What about the other 20%, are they the criminals who want to rape your daughter and kill you?

Only contradictory position is me to you, you worthless fuck.

---

That certainly describes pino trump. Surely, by now, he understands that Exec Orders are not Royal Decrees -- but maybe not.

This the only answer....has been the only answer since the Democrats tricked Reagan these many years ago.

Stop the Fucking Mexican Invasion FIRST.

If Trump grants amnesty without coupling it legally to wall funding, I'm done with him. No "the wall will come later" bullshit will fly with me.
The Republicans want to tie those two things together--no DACA if there's no $ for the wall. That was a predictable move, and I don't actually think it's unreasonable, either.
However, that could well end in a lack of votes for either, meaning neither would get accomplished. So MAYBE separating the two issues isn't so awful. As has been pointed out, it would be horribly unpopular for Republicans to have to be in a position to vote NO on DACA because of the wall (un)funding. The Dems have agreed to $ for security enhancements, which is a start and is helpful in giving us a strong, secure border. It's not enough but it's something.
It may not be the worst thing in the world. Do you really think the Wall funding can't stand on its own?

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Legal status or citizenship is 59 + 19 = 78 percent.

"Deport them" = 18 percent. They are on the losing side, big time.

Poll Roundup Majority of Americans Support Immigration Reform With Citizenship

Gallup
June-July 2013

• 88% of Americans support allowing immigrants to become citizens
  • 83% of conservatives support allowing immigrants to become citizens
Plenty more evidence in the link.

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

What Americans Want From Immigration Reform in 2014

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

62 + 17 = 79 percent.

Only 13 percent of Americans favor passing immigration reform without a path to citizenship for illegals.

13 percent.

He also said there is no deal, only discussions.
I believe that they has came up with a way to secure the borders for right now. But he still will build that wall, some time down the road. But if they renege on their part, that the deal is dead.

Bullshit 80% want the illegals deported asap.

So 80% of illegal Americans want illegals to have legal status?
No retard. 80 percent of Americans do.

"Illegal Americans"? :lol:
80 percent of Americans do.
Twice now you have said that, still doesn't make it true.

You aren't related to Charles Mason are you?

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

On immigration, Republicans favor path to legal status, but differ over citizenship

25thutv.jpg

62% of Americans favor providing a way for immigrants who are currently living in the United States illegally to become citizens provided they meet certain requirements, while 17% support allowing them to become permanent legal residents

62 + 17 = 79 percent.

Only 13 percent of Americans favor passing immigration reform without a path to citizenship for illegals.

13 percent.
NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll
Lame Stream Media at it again. And again, and again. Pravda would be proud of you pukes for the shit you are trying to pull.

Bullshit 80% want the illegals deported asap.
Wrong. That's just a fantasy in your head.

poll_deportation.jpg

Americans favor citizenship for illegals now more than ever:

poll_citizenship.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/03/17/rel4g.-.immigration.pdf

Immigration

209n582.jpg

Gallup
June-July 2013

25thutv.jpg

62 + 17 = 79 percent.

13 percent.
NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll
Lame Stream Media at it again. And again, and again. Pravda would be proud of you pukes for the shit you are trying to pull.
The Washington Times is a favorite pseudocon site: Americans open to legal status, citizenship for illegal immigrants: Poll

The Daily Caller: Poll: Voters Strongly Support Pathway To Legal Status For Illegal Immigrants

A vast majority of voters who support President Donald Trump want the United States to offer a pathway to legal citizenship to people who have already entered the United States illegally, according to a McClatchy-Marist poll released Tuesday.

The poll shows that Trump supporters favor a path to legal status by a margin of 72 percent to just 25 percent. Three percent of Trump voters are undecided, the nationwide poll found.

Forum List

Back