Trump just said the unemployment rate is 42% in the USA.

Did Trump happen to say how he would remedy the situation seeing as how he claims he will somehow jack up the taxes on "job creators"? Conservatives have long argued this was a sure job killer. Have they changed their minds about tax hikes for the wealthy?

You can't make this stuff up.

:lol:
No he didn't. See you can't lie to me because I watched the entire thing. He said he has HEARD the ACTUAL unemployment rate is as high as 42%. He said he thinks the ACTUAL unemployment rate is 20%. Man I hate liars.

First you admit he said it.

Then you call me liar?

Gosh, you can't make the stuff up.
Because he didn't say it. :) He said he had HEARD it was as high as 42%. HE thinks its as high as 20% that's 22% difference. christ....

It really doesn't make a difference how he phrased it. He said it. And what he "thinks" it's at is completely ridiculous as well.
Critical thinking isn't your strong suit is it? Its obvious. The economists disagree with you.

May not be 42%, but it certainly isn't 5% either. This White House has consistently lied about Unemployment numbers. Unemployment and poverty in general, are at very high levels. Poverty has been at record levels all throughout Obama's watch.
Remember: Seasonally Adjusted makes it 5%. Those people sitting on the front steps drinking Thunderbird out of a brown paper sack are not " un-employed." They're busy looking for work. :wine:

May not be 42%, but it certainly isn't 5% either. This White House has consistently lied about Unemployment numbers. Unemployment and poverty in general, are at very high levels. Poverty has been at record levels all throughout Obama's watch.
Remember: Seasonally Adjusted makes it 5%. Those people sitting on the front steps drinking Thunderbird out of a brown paper sack are not " un-employed." They're busy looking for work. :wine:
Olde English down here! LOL.....We got a Church's Chicken and Liquor store literally RIGHT BESIDE the projects here! LMAO

If the unemployment rate is so high, why can't I find people to hire for line level positions?

And Obama opening the border floodgates won't help. His massive Debt won't ether. He's saddled future generations with a very big burden.

Obama served foreign interests. He didn't serve American Citizens. His obliteration of our Immigration System and massive Debt, will effect future generations for many many years to come.

You can't make this stuff up.

:lol:
No he didn't. See you can't lie to me because I watched the entire thing. He said he has HEARD the ACTUAL unemployment rate is as high as 42%. He said he thinks the ACTUAL unemployment rate is 20%. Man I hate liars.

Then you call me liar?

Because he didn't say it. :) He said he had HEARD it was as high as 42%. HE thinks its as high as 20% that's 22% difference. christ....

It really doesn't make a difference how he phrased it. He said it. And what he "thinks" it's at is completely ridiculous as well.
Critical thinking isn't your strong suit is it? Its obvious. The economists disagree with you.

Which "economists"? The ones that work for Rupert Murdoch? Or the one's in the basement with tin foil hats.

Wait a minute..they are probably the same guy!

Last edited:

Then you call me liar?

Which "economists"? The ones that work for Rupert Murdoch? Or the one's in the basement with tin foil hats.

Wait a minute..they are problem the same guy!
Read one of the articles I posted. One of those worked for Reagan.

Liberals NEVER do any research.
Liberals ALWAYS lie.
Liberals WORSHIP a Politician if He/She/It has a "D" next to it's name.

Government IS the Liberal Religion.

It is always interesting to see one of your well thought out, articulate, and well researched contributions. Move over, William F. Buckley, Mad Scientist is going to write a treatise on conservative philosophy!

If the unemployment rate is so high, why can't I find people to hire for line level positions?
Drug tests keep a lot of people away from lousy, low paying entry-level jobs.

Seeing as there is no drug test required to walk in the door and fill out an application, that says nothing.
It says a lot if you consider that even the working poor make the calculation if a particular job is worth the hassle.

Forum List

Back