Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

Foxfyre said:
They are terrorists. They are funding all the terror groups. Ask Hillary.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists

You want me to take Hillary Clinton's word for it? Really? The same Hillary who reported the "Russian reset?" The same Hillary who helped create the chaos in Lybia? The same Hillary who demonstrated 'extreme carelessness' with classified material? The same Hillary who tells stories even a fawning and adoring media had to say were false?

This Hillary?
During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. While Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.​
Saudi's Exploding Christmas Gifts From Hillary Clinton | HuffPost

Hillary-Saudi-King.jpg
You're right.
Obama/Hillary's policies towards arming the Middle East and supporting barbaric regimes were terrible.
Trump, of course, was going to be different.

Not so much it seems.

I don't see Saudi Arabia as a barbaric regime, however. They do not exercise economic or physical warfare on their neighbors, no threats, no policy of eradicating Israel from the face of the Earth. They do not have diplomatic relations with Israel but neither have they participated in any hostilities toward Israel and I have read that they helped Israel take out Iraq's nuclear reactor in the early 1980's as I recall. And they have been a reliable ally of the United States when asked for help.

Yes their culture is distinctly alien to ours and while we see theirs as oppressive and regressive they no doubt see ours as decadent and corrupt. And yet we have managed to remain friends for a long time now.
Well...I dunno but I see public beheadings and stonings for false prophecy, blasphemy, adultery, witchcraft and sorcery and the public crucifixion and display of the headless body as pretty barbaric.

But I'll freely admit that this just might be my cultural upbringing bringing me to unfair judgement.

So are you suggesting we should go to war with Saudi Arabia and stop all that stuff? There are other countries that even do worse.

As I see it we can use the friendship of other countries, even those with cultures we abhor, for our own benefit and theirs, and hope they will evolve and become more civilized as the USA has perhaps done--meanwhile they hope we will see the error of our ways and clean up our act--

or

We can shun them and refuse to do business with them and thereby provide them with no good example to follow

or

We can try to force them to become what we consider acceptable in a country. That hasn't worked out too well for us where we have tried it though.

That seems to be our choices.

"There are other countries that even do worse".

Now THAT is pathetic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i asked before , Whose 'HUMAN' Rights B.P..
So women ain´t human and should have no rights?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I never said that . sure , let foreign women get their RIGHTs B.P..
So what did you say?
----------------------------------------------------------- if talking to me , i never said anything about foreign woman or any other groups 'human rights' . Generally i only concern myself with American RIGHTS as outlined in Americas 'Bill of Rights' which are 'All God Given' and which pre existed any human government anywhere in the world B.P..
So you say, God gave rights only to Americans and all others are not even human? Seriously? And nobody had rights on earth before America?
------------------------------------------- i said that American have God Given Rights and our RIGHTS are outlined in our American 'Bill of Rights' which were recognized in writting by Americas Founders B.P..

This is outrageous. Were the doomsday nuts right?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No potato bag? Warm, slimy welcome for Phrump

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

Did you lose your fucking mind when Obungles enabled Iran who is one of the world's largest supporter of terrorism?
It´s nonsense. Those who create "centers for counter-terrorism" in Saudi Arabia are the supporters of terrorism.

Ignored Obungles enabled Iran... I don't blame you....you've put yourself in a pickle
All I hear is Iran, Iran, Iran. What about Saudi Arabia really making nukes?

Foxfyre said:
They are terrorists. They are funding all the terror groups. Ask Hillary.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists

You want me to take Hillary Clinton's word for it? Really? The same Hillary who reported the "Russian reset?" The same Hillary who helped create the chaos in Lybia? The same Hillary who demonstrated 'extreme carelessness' with classified material? The same Hillary who tells stories even a fawning and adoring media had to say were false?

This Hillary?
During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. While Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.​
Saudi's Exploding Christmas Gifts From Hillary Clinton | HuffPost

Hillary-Saudi-King.jpg
You're right.
Obama/Hillary's policies towards arming the Middle East and supporting barbaric regimes were terrible.
Trump, of course, was going to be different.

Not so much it seems.

I don't see Saudi Arabia as a barbaric regime, however. They do not exercise economic or physical warfare on their neighbors, no threats, no policy of eradicating Israel from the face of the Earth. They do not have diplomatic relations with Israel but neither have they participated in any hostilities toward Israel and I have read that they helped Israel take out Iraq's nuclear reactor in the early 1980's as I recall. And they have been a reliable ally of the United States when asked for help.

Yes their culture is distinctly alien to ours and while we see theirs as oppressive and regressive they no doubt see ours as decadent and corrupt. And yet we have managed to remain friends for a long time now.
Well...I dunno but I see public beheadings and stonings for false prophecy, blasphemy, adultery, witchcraft and sorcery and the public crucifixion and display of the headless body as pretty barbaric.

But I'll freely admit that this just might be my cultural upbringing bringing me to unfair judgement.

So are you suggesting we should go to war with Saudi Arabia and stop all that stuff? There are other countries that even do worse.

As I see it we can use the friendship of other countries, even those with cultures we abhor, for our own benefit and theirs, and hope they will evolve and become more civilized as the USA has perhaps done--meanwhile they hope we will see the error of our ways and clean up our act--

or

We can shun them and refuse to do business with them and thereby provide them with no good example to follow

or

We can try to force them to become what we consider acceptable in a country. That hasn't worked out too well for us where we have tried it though.

That seems to be our choices.
So are you suggesting we should go to war with Saudi Arabia and stop all that stuff?
Where did I say that..and how did you conclude that was my point?

Once again the US is meddling in Middle East politics.
Something Trump promised wouldn't happen.

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities
My outrage is wrapped around Trump's vehement anti muslim stance during his campaign...and now this. Obama might have dealt arms to the Saudis too but he wasn't duplicitous in doing so. Trump is.
Not that duplicitous...
Trumps duplicity may seem limited in the Saudi arms deal considering his change of heart brought on by finally listening to advisors. But the perception of even greater duplicity hangs in the air as an investigation into his Russian connections widens.
Really? Are Russian connections banned?
If there was collusion between Russia and Trump or his surrogates to influence the outcome of the last national election there is a problem. But beyond that, Trump, reputedly, has engaged in lucrative property deals with Russian oligarchs. Depending on the nature of those deals, his presidency could place an enormous burden on our national security efforts. If, as rumored, he owes the Russians money(his bad credit made him a pariah among western money lenders) that nexus. could lead to impeachment.
The result of the investigation will base on arbitrariness. Even if all the stuff is true, Hillary did far worse and nobody complains.

Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Now go to your computer and look up the amount of arms and missiles and planes we sold the Saudis under Obama's administration. And Bush and Clinton
Idiot.
I'd swear you libs are 8 years old and have no memory at all. Where do you think the Saudis have always gotten their weapons? Wallmart? Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha

Another really pathetic excuse.

The US has oil. We don't need Saudi oil.

But trump does want another hotel there ... So he can have more of his shit manufactured in every and any country BUT the US.

[emoji849]

Hey, there's a plus side to this - trumpery gets another hotel and foreign workers get more jobs.

Those jobs include factories in every country EXCEPT the US. No matter what, NO jobs in the US.

Don't believe it? Click in the second link in my sig.

I have them disabled. What´s your link?

A spreadsheet of hundreds of thousands of jobs created my trump and his spawn.

Well worth a look.
First scroll all the way to the right. Read that.
Then scroll all the way to the bottom.

That's what RWNJ traitors knowing voted for.

:link:

Americas God Given Rights pre existed any form of human Government on Earth B.P.. You people exist on your government favors or the 'un' favors and granted 'rights' until your governments take your granted 'rights' away . God Given RIGHTS can not be taken away since they predated all forms of human government B.P..

So women ain´t human and should have no rights?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I never said that . sure , let foreign women get their RIGHTs B.P..
So what did you say?
----------------------------------------------------------- if talking to me , i never said anything about foreign woman or any other groups 'human rights' . Generally i only concern myself with American RIGHTS as outlined in Americas 'Bill of Rights' which are 'All God Given' and which pre existed any human government anywhere in the world B.P..
So you say, God gave rights only to Americans and all others are not even human? Seriously? And nobody had rights on earth before America?
------------------------------------------- i said that American have God Given Rights and our RIGHTS are outlined in our American 'Bill of Rights' which were recognized in writting by Americas Founders B.P..
That doesn´t solve the issue. Who is 'human'?

as regards YOUR plea for 'human rights ' , well , you go girl , go get your human rights B.P..

It's outrageous because Trump did it. Obama could have done it, and done it 10 times worse, and liberals will be quiet. Trump does it, and it's Armageddon.

Damn fucking liberals really get on my nervous.

So what did you say?
----------------------------------------------------------------- AS i said earlier , i have my RIGHTS secured , time for YOU euros to get to work and secure your rights B.P..

Americas God Given Rights pre existed any form of human Government on Earth B.P.. You people exist on your government favors or the 'un' favors and granted 'rights' until your governments take your granted 'rights' away . God Given RIGHTS can not be taken away since they predated all forms of human government B.P..
I think you are a little bit too vain about your rights. There was slavery and only landowners had the right to vote. The real social achievements were made in Germany.

So what did you say?
----------------------------------------------------------------- AS i said earlier , i have my RIGHTS secured , time for YOU euros to get to work and secure your rights B.P..
You think that, at least, but time will tell. Europe is far better in terms of privacy and criminal prosecution.

like i say , I have my RIGHTS enshrined in the American Bill of Rights , you go get your 'uman rights' since it is YOU thats crying about 'uman rights' B.P..

like i say , I have my RIGHTS enshrined in the American Bill of Rights , you go get your 'uman rights' since it is YOU thats crying about 'uman rights' B.P..
All your rights are null and void in the face of laws like the "Patriot Act", bro.

You think that, at least, but time will tell. Europe is far better in terms of privacy and criminal prosecution.
--------------------------------------------------------------- OPINIONS , OPINIONS , everyone has an opinion but you germans don't even have freedom of speech B.P..

--------------------------------------------------------------- OPINIONS , OPINIONS , everyone has an opinion but you germans don't even have freedom of speech B.P..
Yes, we have.

All your rights are null and void in the face of laws like the "Patriot Act", bro.
---------------------------------------------- mrobama is gone , so is hilary , Trump is in charge so i don't fear for my RIGHTS B.P..

---------------------------------------------- mrobama is gone , so is hilary , Trump is in charge so i don't fear for my RIGHTS B.P..
Trump is a trojan. He´s playing Golf with Obama while you feel save. All he does is praising Saudi Arabia.

Forum List

Back