Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

This is outrageous. Were the doomsday nuts right?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No potato bag? Warm, slimy welcome for Phrump

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

Sorry but the Saudis are not terrorists. They are not on any kind of 'watch list' prepared by the Obama Administration and they have cooperated fully in working with the USA to combat terrorism. They are currently hosting President Trump and close to 50 heads of state of other Muslim countries in a summit specifically to collectively deal with terrorist activities in Muslim countries or exported by Muslim countries.

This is a good thing and should be widely applauded, not condemned.
They are terrorists. They are funding all the terror groups. Ask Hillary.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists

You want me to take Hillary Clinton's word for it? Really? The same Hillary who reported the "Russian reset?" The same Hillary who helped create the chaos in Lybia? The same Hillary who demonstrated 'extreme carelessness' with classified material? The same Hillary who tells stories even a fawning and adoring media had to say were false?

This Hillary?
During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. While Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.​
Saudi's Exploding Christmas Gifts From Hillary Clinton | HuffPost

Hillary-Saudi-King.jpg
You're right.
Obama/Hillary's policies towards arming the Middle East and supporting barbaric regimes were terrible.
Trump, of course, was going to be different.

Not so much it seems.

I don't see Saudi Arabia as a barbaric regime, however. They do not exercise economic or physical warfare on their neighbors, no threats, no policy of eradicating Israel from the face of the Earth. They do not have diplomatic relations with Israel but neither have they participated in any hostilities toward Israel and I have read that they helped Israel take out Iraq's nuclear reactor in the early 1980's as I recall. And they have been a reliable ally of the United States when asked for help.

Yes their culture is distinctly alien to ours and while we see theirs as oppressive and regressive they no doubt see ours as decadent and corrupt. And yet we have managed to remain friends for a long time now.
Yes, they do. They´re bombing Yemen and send mercs and terrorists there and everywhere in the region. And how they might see the West is no excuse for their oppression. I guess, if your government would not be their allies you would have other words for them.

This is the greatest beginnings of cooperation against international islamic terror you take trillions to stay alive from with all your excellent posting and 'popular' sub-culture.

GBless Donald Trump.

Might know the RWNJ traitors would be in favor of thus.

What are you gullible dupes thinking?

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump unbeaten in praising Saudi Arabia

Trump praised the "grandeur of the magnificent kingdom".

Trump lavishes praise on Saudis, but silent on human rights
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i asked before , Whose 'HUMAN' Rights B.P..
So women ain´t human and should have no rights?
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I never said that . sure , let foreign women get their RIGHTs B.P..

Hey, there's a plus side to this - trumpery gets another hotel and foreign workers get more jobs.

Those jobs include factories in every country EXCEPT the US. No matter what, NO jobs in the US.

Don't believe it? Click in the second link in my sig.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i asked before , Whose 'HUMAN' Rights B.P..
-------------------------------------------------------------------- I never said that . sure , let foreign women get their RIGHTs B.P..
So what did you say?

Hey, there's a plus side to this - trumpery gets another hotel and foreign workers get more jobs.

Those jobs include factories in every country EXCEPT the US. No matter what, NO jobs in the US.

I have them disabled. What´s your link?

If you were in favor of human rights, you wouldn't be a trumpkin.

Just like, if you were favor of a strong middle class in the US, you would not vote against working class Americans.

DUH.

Foxfyre said:

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

Sorry but the Saudis are not terrorists. They are not on any kind of 'watch list' prepared by the Obama Administration and they have cooperated fully in working with the USA to combat terrorism. They are currently hosting President Trump and close to 50 heads of state of other Muslim countries in a summit specifically to collectively deal with terrorist activities in Muslim countries or exported by Muslim countries.

You want me to take Hillary Clinton's word for it? Really? The same Hillary who reported the "Russian reset?" The same Hillary who helped create the chaos in Lybia? The same Hillary who demonstrated 'extreme carelessness' with classified material? The same Hillary who tells stories even a fawning and adoring media had to say were false?

This Hillary?
During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. While Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.​

Hillary-Saudi-King.jpg
You're right.
Obama/Hillary's policies towards arming the Middle East and supporting barbaric regimes were terrible.

Not so much it seems.

I don't see Saudi Arabia as a barbaric regime, however. They do not exercise economic or physical warfare on their neighbors, no threats, no policy of eradicating Israel from the face of the Earth. They do not have diplomatic relations with Israel but neither have they participated in any hostilities toward Israel and I have read that they helped Israel take out Iraq's nuclear reactor in the early 1980's as I recall. And they have been a reliable ally of the United States when asked for help.

Yes their culture is distinctly alien to ours and while we see theirs as oppressive and regressive they no doubt see ours as decadent and corrupt. And yet we have managed to remain friends for a long time now.
Well...I dunno but I see public beheadings and stonings for false prophecy, blasphemy, adultery, witchcraft and sorcery and the public crucifixion and display of the headless body as pretty barbaric.

But I'll freely admit that this just might be my cultural upbringing bringing me to unfair judgement.

Do you know how electoral college votes are handed out?

They're based on the number of seats a state gets for the House, which is based proportionally, and added to this is the number of Senate seats.

So, Wyoming has 1 House seat. Why? Because it has half a million people. California has 53 House seats because it has 40 million people. Even then it's not fair, simply because Wyoming can't have half seats.

Then you add on the senate seats and a person from Wyoming has a vote that is worth THREE TIMES what the vote of a person in California has. Fair? No way.
Wyoming could have been blue.

Yeah, it could have been blue if the 174,000 Republican voters had voted Democrat, right? More than 3/4 of voters voted Republican.

In fact 1996 was the last time a Republican got less than 60% in the state, Bob Dole got 49.8% mainly because of Ross Perot. In fact they've voted Republican like every single time as far back as I can tell.
Then, maybe, not the electoral collage but the Democrats deserve the blame. It´s not God given.

What? Did you not get the point of this?

The Republicans could get the same amount of votes as the Democrats and the Republicans will win EVERY TIME. How is this the fault of the Democrats? For not having smaller states? What?
It is still accidental and could have been the other way round. Also, why has that not been changed already. Isn´t new, right?

Well, that the Republicans have an advantage wasn't done for the reason of making it easier for the Republicans, however it's what it is, and it's not fair.

Actually it's not fair because FPTP is negative voting. In Germany they have FPTP and PR, PR is positive. 10% of people vote smaller parties in PR and the larger parties in FPTP.
FPTP leads to the large parties doing well, it leads to less choice, as in the US had two parties and that's it, whereas in countries with PR, 5 seems to be the lowest amount of parties I've seen in an election that got into govt. In a country of 300 million people and more, it hardly seems that two ideas should hog the whole of politics.

So what did you say?
----------------------------------------------------------- if talking to me , i never said anything about foreign woman or any other groups 'human rights' . Generally i only concern myself with American RIGHTS as outlined in Americas 'Bill of Rights' which are 'All God Given' and which pre existed any human government anywhere in the world B.P..

and WHY don't posters address the people that they are targeting with a comment or question by name eh ??

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Did you lose your fucking mind when Obungles enabled Iran who is one of the world's largest supporter of terrorism?
It´s nonsense. Those who create "centers for counter-terrorism" in Saudi Arabia are the supporters of terrorism.

Ignored Obungles enabled Iran... I don't blame you....you've put yourself in a pickle

Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Now go to your computer and look up the amount of arms and missiles and planes we sold the Saudis under Obama's administration. And Bush and Clinton
Idiot.
I'd swear you libs are 8 years old and have no memory at all. Where do you think the Saudis have always gotten their weapons? Wallmart? Buuuuaaaahahahahahahaha
Eh. shut up. That doesn´t make this deal any better.

They could have gave that money to the Clinton foundation, oh but she didn't win so they can give us the cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

My outrage is wrapped around Trump's vehement anti muslim stance during his campaign...and now this. Obama might have dealt arms to the Saudis too but he wasn't duplicitous in doing so. Trump is.
Not that duplicitous...
Trumps duplicity may seem limited in the Saudi arms deal considering his change of heart brought on by finally listening to advisors. But the perception of even greater duplicity hangs in the air as an investigation into his Russian connections widens.
Really? Are Russian connections banned?
If there was collusion between Russia and Trump or his surrogates to influence the outcome of the last national election there is a problem. But beyond that, Trump, reputedly, has engaged in lucrative property deals with Russian oligarchs. Depending on the nature of those deals, his presidency could place an enormous burden on our national security efforts. If, as rumored, he owes the Russians money(his bad credit made him a pariah among western money lenders) that nexus. could lead to impeachment.

Foxfyre said:

This Hillary?

Hillary-Saudi-King.jpg
You're right.

Not so much it seems.

Well...I dunno but I see public beheadings and stonings for false prophecy, blasphemy, adultery, witchcraft and sorcery and the public crucifixion and display of the headless body as pretty barbaric.

But I'll freely admit that this just might be my cultural upbringing bringing me to unfair judgement.

So are you suggesting we should go to war with Saudi Arabia and stop all that stuff? There are other countries that even do worse.

As I see it we can use the friendship of other countries, even those with cultures we abhor, for our own benefit and theirs, and hope they will evolve and become more civilized as the USA has perhaps done--meanwhile they hope we will see the error of our ways and clean up our act--

or

We can shun them and refuse to do business with them and thereby provide them with no good example to follow

or

We can try to force them to become what we consider acceptable in a country. That hasn't worked out too well for us where we have tried it though.

That seems to be our choices.

Wyoming could have been blue.

Yeah, it could have been blue if the 174,000 Republican voters had voted Democrat, right? More than 3/4 of voters voted Republican.

In fact 1996 was the last time a Republican got less than 60% in the state, Bob Dole got 49.8% mainly because of Ross Perot. In fact they've voted Republican like every single time as far back as I can tell.
Then, maybe, not the electoral collage but the Democrats deserve the blame. It´s not God given.

What? Did you not get the point of this?

The Republicans could get the same amount of votes as the Democrats and the Republicans will win EVERY TIME. How is this the fault of the Democrats? For not having smaller states? What?
It is still accidental and could have been the other way round. Also, why has that not been changed already. Isn´t new, right?

Well, that the Republicans have an advantage wasn't done for the reason of making it easier for the Republicans, however it's what it is, and it's not fair.

Actually it's not fair because FPTP is negative voting. In Germany they have FPTP and PR, PR is positive. 10% of people vote smaller parties in PR and the larger parties in FPTP.
FPTP leads to the large parties doing well, it leads to less choice, as in the US had two parties and that's it, whereas in countries with PR, 5 seems to be the lowest amount of parties I've seen in an election that got into govt. In a country of 300 million people and more, it hardly seems that two ideas should hog the whole of politics.
It doesn´t matter. For example, look at the Israeli party landscape. There are so many parties but all have the attribute "Zionist". Leftism for example is called "Labor Zionism". I mean, it doesn´t matter how many parties you have, they are all in the bag and their election would change nothing. In fact, they are even essential as they are the clowns who enable the big parties to govern. For example, all those guys tell you here the Green Party will legalize pot. But they were in the government for 7 years and the topic did not even come up. Instead, they made war and raised an "eco-tax" which the companies passed along to the ordinary citizen. And they demanded an artificial fuel price of about 3 Dollars that they failed to push through.

Last edited:

So what did you say?
----------------------------------------------------------- if talking to me , i never said anything about foreign woman or any other groups 'human rights' . Generally i only concern myself with American RIGHTS as outlined in Americas 'Bill of Rights' which are 'All God Given' and which pre existed any human government anywhere in the world B.P..
So you say, God gave rights only to Americans and all others are not even human? Seriously? And nobody had rights on earth before America?

I have them disabled. What´s your link?

A spreadsheet of hundreds of thousands of jobs created my trump and his spawn.

Well worth a look.
First scroll all the way to the right. Read that.
Then scroll all the way to the bottom.

That's what RWNJ traitors knowing voted for.

Forum List

Back