Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

This is outrageous. Were the doomsday nuts right?

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

No potato bag? Warm, slimy welcome for Phrump

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

Sorry but the Saudis are not terrorists. They are not on any kind of 'watch list' prepared by the Obama Administration and they have cooperated fully in working with the USA to combat terrorism. They are currently hosting President Trump and close to 50 heads of state of other Muslim countries in a summit specifically to collectively deal with terrorist activities in Muslim countries or exported by Muslim countries.

This is a good thing and should be widely applauded, not condemned.
They are terrorists. They are funding all the terror groups. Ask Hillary.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists

riots will continue and there may be civil war , the 'venzies are being starved and maduro is the fat and well fed , rich dictator according to what I read B.P. . But , we will see what happens !!

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

Saudi Arabia, U.S. sign 350 billion dollar deal to bolster military capabilities

Sorry but the Saudis are not terrorists. They are not on any kind of 'watch list' prepared by the Obama Administration and they have cooperated fully in working with the USA to combat terrorism. They are currently hosting President Trump and close to 50 heads of state of other Muslim countries in a summit specifically to collectively deal with terrorist activities in Muslim countries or exported by Muslim countries.

You want me to take Hillary Clinton's word for it? Really? The same Hillary who reported the "Russian reset?" The same Hillary who helped create the chaos in Lybia? The same Hillary who demonstrated 'extreme carelessness' with classified material? The same Hillary who tells stories even a fawning and adoring media had to say were false?

This Hillary?
During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. While Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.​
Saudi's Exploding Christmas Gifts From Hillary Clinton | HuffPost

Hillary-Saudi-King.jpg

Trump_in_Saudi.jpg

You want me to take Hillary Clinton's word for it? Really? The same Hillary who reported the "Russian reset?" The same Hillary who helped create the chaos in Lybia? The same Hillary who demonstrated 'extreme carelessness' with classified material? The same Hillary who tells stories even a fawning and adoring media had to say were false?

This Hillary?
During her tenure as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton made weapons transfers to the Saudi government a “top priority,” according to a new report published in The Intercept. While Clinton’s State Department was deeply invested in getting weapons to Saudi Arabia, the Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars in donations from both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the weapons manufacturer Boeing. Christmas presents were being gifted all around.​
Saudi's Exploding Christmas Gifts From Hillary Clinton | HuffPost
Yes, the same Hillary that took Saudi cash.

I think that the 'saudis' are allies to the USA , whats wrong with selling them arms to kill their and Americas enemies . The 'saudis' won't attack the Israelis so I see no problem selling them weapons .

Do you really think that the Saudis are your "allies", or do they just kiss up when the have to because you're their biggest oil customer?

The Saudis gave financial backing and assistance to Bin Laden. I wouldn't be giving them weapons.

I think that the 'saudis' are allies to the USA , whats wrong with selling them arms to kill their and Americas enemies . The 'saudis' won't attack the Israelis so I see no problem selling them weapons .

Do you really think that the Saudis are your "allies", or do they just kiss up when the have to because you're their biggest oil customer?

The Saudis gave financial backing and assistance to Bin Laden. I wouldn't be giving them weapons.
----------------------------------------------- sure , they sell us oil and if they kill the Wests Enemies that's a pretty friendly gesture . Plus its not like Trump is selling the Saudis intercontinental nuke missiles that can hit the USA . I think that Trump is likely selling them defensive type short range weapons and other defensive type weapons to deter or kill 'iran' , the 'houtis' and isis DLady !! Course , if you have a list of weapons being sold to the Saudis that Americans should fear , well lets see the list DDragon Lady .

Did you say that when it was Obama and Hillary doing it?

The president of the United States is bringing together an entire region into a partnership against terrorism.

President Trump pledges allegiance to the globalist movement at the globe of light. Deep State wins.

DAYANLzUAAA5DgV.jpg

If Trump cured cancer this morning, CNN would have a panel of doctors complaining about being put out of business...

Forum List

Back