Trump just sold arms worth of $350bn to terrorists

So you say, God gave rights only to Americans and all others are not even human? Seriously? And nobody had rights on earth before America?
------------------------------------------- i said that American have God Given Rights and our RIGHTS are outlined in our American 'Bill of Rights' which were recognized in writting by Americas Founders B.P..
That doesn´t solve the issue. Who is 'human'?
----------------------------------------------------------------- AS i said earlier , i have my RIGHTS secured , time for YOU euros to get to work and secure your rights B.P..
You think that, at least, but time will tell. Europe is far better in terms of privacy and criminal prosecution.
--------------------------------------------------------------- OPINIONS , OPINIONS , everyone has an opinion but you germans don't even have freedom of speech B.P..
Really. Ok, we are not allowed to deny the holocaust or incite violence. Aside from this, there are almost no limitations. But I am not here to praise our system. They are also undermining our rights

well then , how is your 'nazi' party doing , is it growing B.P.. --------------- And how are the PEGIDA protests going eh . Is 'merkel' sending out ' HER ' police and military and water cannon to silence them B.P..

well then , how is your 'nazi' party doing , is it growing B.P.. --------------- And how are the PEGIDA protests going eh . Is 'merkel' sending out ' HER ' police and military and water cannon to silence them B.P..
Maybe Merkel should invite the Turkish security forces in to deal with German protestors.
It worked well in Washington.

If you mean the AfD, they entered all parliaments they have run for so far. And if there are still PEGIDA demos, the police is busy to deal with the antifa rioters trying to interrupt the demos. The state is up to protect legitimate demos. Politicians and media are agitating against them, though. They were called "public enemies" lately by N24, a news broadcaster. But they have no laws to do something about them.

------------------------------------------- i said that American have God Given Rights and our RIGHTS are outlined in our American 'Bill of Rights' which were recognized in writting by Americas Founders B.P..
----------------------------------------------------------------- AS i said earlier , i have my RIGHTS secured , time for YOU euros to get to work and secure your rights B.P..
You think that, at least, but time will tell. Europe is far better in terms of privacy and criminal prosecution.
--------------------------------------------------------------- OPINIONS , OPINIONS , everyone has an opinion but you germans don't even have freedom of speech B.P..
Really. Ok, we are not allowed to deny the holocaust or incite violence. Aside from this, there are almost no limitations. But I am not here to praise our system. They are also undermining our rights
--------------------------------------------- of course they are undermining your rights , so is the EU , the UN and merkel . My point though is about the generic term of human rights , What silly ness are they anyway . What , you guys have been around since Germania and the Romans and you still don't have the RIGHTS that ' I ' have eh , whats the deal with that B.P. ??

Yeah, it could have been blue if the 174,000 Republican voters had voted Democrat, right? More than 3/4 of voters voted Republican.

In fact 1996 was the last time a Republican got less than 60% in the state, Bob Dole got 49.8% mainly because of Ross Perot. In fact they've voted Republican like every single time as far back as I can tell.
Then, maybe, not the electoral collage but the Democrats deserve the blame. It´s not God given.

What? Did you not get the point of this?

The Republicans could get the same amount of votes as the Democrats and the Republicans will win EVERY TIME. How is this the fault of the Democrats? For not having smaller states? What?
It is still accidental and could have been the other way round. Also, why has that not been changed already. Isn´t new, right?

Well, that the Republicans have an advantage wasn't done for the reason of making it easier for the Republicans, however it's what it is, and it's not fair.

Actually it's not fair because FPTP is negative voting. In Germany they have FPTP and PR, PR is positive. 10% of people vote smaller parties in PR and the larger parties in FPTP.
FPTP leads to the large parties doing well, it leads to less choice, as in the US had two parties and that's it, whereas in countries with PR, 5 seems to be the lowest amount of parties I've seen in an election that got into govt. In a country of 300 million people and more, it hardly seems that two ideas should hog the whole of politics.
It doesn´t matter. For example, look at the Israeli party landscape. There are so many parties but all have the attribute "Zionist". Leftism for example is called "Labor Zionism". I mean, it doesn´t matter how many parties you have, they are all in the bag and their election would change nothing. In fact, they are even essential as they are the clowns who enable the big parties to govern. For example, all those guys tell you here the Green Party will legalize pot. But they were in the government for 7 years and the topic did not even come up. Instead, they made war and raised an "eco-tax" which the companies passed along to the ordinary citizen. And they demanded an artificial fuel price of about 3 Dollars that they failed to push through.

And this is based on what exactly? Based on you looking at Israel?

Come off it, there are plenty of different countries.

In Germany, for example, yes, the main two parties govern. However they ALWAYS govern in a coalition. What does this mean? It means the main party (The CDU now) has to work with agreement.

What happens in the US? Agreement? No, they simply try and prevent the other side from being able to do anything. It's a shambles in the US, partisan politics has taken over. In Germany it hasn't.

You bring up the Green Party, which was in coalition govt with the SPD in Germany, and pushed through Green Party politics. So the people know that voting for a secondary party won't get them the govt, but will impact the policies that get through.

In the US either the Reps or Dems win and that's it. They'll push their agenda and anything beyond this agenda simply gets ignored. In other countries this isn't so.

But the main thing is that people can CHOOSE their govt, unlike in the US where people are trying to choose who ISN'T their govt.

--------------------------------------------- of course they are undermining your rights , so is the EU , the UN and merkel . My point though is about the generic term of human rights , What silly ness are they anyway . What , you guys have been around since Germania and the Romans and you still don't have the RIGHTS that ' I ' have eh , whats the deal with that B.P. ??
What are these rights? Wielding guns?

Then, maybe, not the electoral collage but the Democrats deserve the blame. It´s not God given.

The Republicans could get the same amount of votes as the Democrats and the Republicans will win EVERY TIME. How is this the fault of the Democrats? For not having smaller states? What?
It is still accidental and could have been the other way round. Also, why has that not been changed already. Isn´t new, right?

Well, that the Republicans have an advantage wasn't done for the reason of making it easier for the Republicans, however it's what it is, and it's not fair.

Actually it's not fair because FPTP is negative voting. In Germany they have FPTP and PR, PR is positive. 10% of people vote smaller parties in PR and the larger parties in FPTP.
FPTP leads to the large parties doing well, it leads to less choice, as in the US had two parties and that's it, whereas in countries with PR, 5 seems to be the lowest amount of parties I've seen in an election that got into govt. In a country of 300 million people and more, it hardly seems that two ideas should hog the whole of politics.
It doesn´t matter. For example, look at the Israeli party landscape. There are so many parties but all have the attribute "Zionist". Leftism for example is called "Labor Zionism". I mean, it doesn´t matter how many parties you have, they are all in the bag and their election would change nothing. In fact, they are even essential as they are the clowns who enable the big parties to govern. For example, all those guys tell you here the Green Party will legalize pot. But they were in the government for 7 years and the topic did not even come up. Instead, they made war and raised an "eco-tax" which the companies passed along to the ordinary citizen. And they demanded an artificial fuel price of about 3 Dollars that they failed to push through.

In Germany, for example, yes, the main two parties govern. However they ALWAYS govern in a coalition. What does this mean? It means the main party (The CDU now) has to work with agreement.

What happens in the US? Agreement? No, they simply try and prevent the other side from being able to do anything. It's a shambles in the US, partisan politics has taken over. In Germany it hasn't.

You bring up the Green Party, which was in coalition govt with the SPD in Germany, and pushed through Green Party politics. So the people know that voting for a secondary party won't get them the govt, but will impact the policies that get through.

In the US either the Reps or Dems win and that's it. They'll push their agenda and anything beyond this agenda simply gets ignored. In other countries this isn't so.

But the main thing is that people can CHOOSE their govt, unlike in the US where people are trying to choose who ISN'T their govt.
Your faith in our system is cute. And no, they don´t always govern in a coalition. In Bavaria, the CSU has governed alone for most of the time. Depends on if you get more of the half of the seats. And no, the green party does not make environmental politics. They focus on immigrants, instead. And no, we cannot decide which government we get because we don´t know what coalition they will make.

American form of Government is ok except for modern politics . Both parties no longer stand for anything except for personal power and gain . USA Government is meant to secure borders , provide for the common defense and then leave the American people FREE to do everything else . Modern American Government is best when it is deadlocked in a stalemate when nothing gets done B.P..

Yes, we have.

Isn't it illegal to question the holocaust and to own a copy of mein kampf in germany?

think so , and i heard that a german was arrested as he dressed up as 'hitler' , maybe B.P. knows Jason !!

Yes, we have.

Isn't it illegal to question the holocaust and to own a copy of mein kampf in germany?
1 - yes 2 - no

think so , and i heard that a german was arrested as he dressed up as 'hitler' , maybe B.P. knows Jason !!

Imagine not being allowed to read a book or question something that did or didn't happen in your country's history. It's happening here to a lesser degree. Look at the fanatics who tried to burn down a university last month when ann coulter tried to speak .

American form of Government is ok except for modern politics . Both parties no longer stand for anything except for personal power and gain . USA Government is meant to secure borders , provide for the common defense and then leave the American people FREE to do everything else . Modern American Government is best when it is deadlocked in a stalemate when nothing gets done B.P..
So it needs to be "refurbished"?

Your faith in our system is cute. And no, they don´t always govern in a coalition. In Bavaria, the CSU has governed alone for most of the time. Depends on if you get more of the half of the seats. And no, the green party does not make environmental politics. They focus on immigrants, instead. And no, we cannot decide which government we get because we don´t know what coalition they will make.

I wasn't talking about Bavaria, I was talking about Germany, there's a difference. Bavaria is quite a right wing place. The difference between Bavaria and the US is massive.

And yes, the Greens do make environmental policies.

Alliance 90/The Greens - Wikipedia

"On the other hand, the Greens achieved a major success as a governing party through the 2000 decision to phase out the use of nuclear energy. Minister of Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety Jürgen Trittin reached an agreement with energy companies on the gradual phasing out of the country's nineteen nuclear power plants and a cessation of civil usage of nuclear power by 2020. This was authorised through the Nuclear Exit Law. Based on an estimate of 32 years as the normal period of operation for a nuclear power plant, the agreement defines precisely how much energy a power plant is allowed to produce before being shut down. "

The Greens got into junior govt in 1998

Germany-renewables-638x566.png

You can see after this that wind power took off massively, as did bio energy. Hmmm, I wonder why.

USELEC.jpg

The US on the other hand didn't see such a large increase..

Yes, we have.

1 - yes 2 - no

Well, then it must have just become legal to own mein kampf recently, but congratulations. So you can't question the holocaust. You think that's ok?

Yes, we have.

1 - yes 2 - no

Well, then it must have just become legal to own mein kampf recently, but congratulations. So you can't question the holocaust. You think that's ok?
Owning a copy was never prohibited. But the distribution was. All what has changed is that the copyright expired in 2015. Prior to that, the book could be lent and original copies be sold and purchased. Today, there is a "commented" version of the book, that can be purchased. UK- and US-publishers bought the copyright in the 30´s. They were not effected by Bavaria´s (copyright owner) blockade.
The legal position of an uncommented reissue is unclear. If you´re a Nazi, don´t do it.

And no, there is no legal basis to prohibit the denial of the holocaust. It is a "special law". I don´t think that the exact term you used - question the holocaust - is covered by the law.

Forum List

Back