Trump just told Carlson mail voting is rigged (He's 100% correct. Don't vote by mail)

Back up your bullshit you liar. Everyone here is this slime balls quote "
"You are the democrat pretending to be a conservative. Sheesh, you're confused.
By the way, with mail-in ballots, many states won't even check the signatures for reliability." he gave one , I said bullshit and asked for his whole list . The worm said "
FYI, 19 states don't require signature verification. Now get off your lazy ass.
Nobody cares what a troll like you asks for, you would just say 'Bullshit" anyways. :auiqs.jpg:

idiot

Last edited:
Nope, I wouldn't kill somebody just for being ignorant, which is the case for most Democrats. I don't do as Trump says nor as the Republican Party says, unlike the herd mentality of most Democrats.
trump will be blatantly calling for civil war soon. He is desperate to stop the cases against him. Palin has already called for civil war. trump will soon.

Trump supporters don’t realize they are republicans.
The GOP is now the MAGA party. The GOP is just a group of sniveling cowards in the corner bowing to trump. They will lose again in 2024 and STILL nor admit that their devotion to trump makes them keep losing.

Just like after their 2022 disappointment when they just did not understand what happened to their "wave." They will blame someone else. Never trump!

Back up your bullshit you liar. Everyone here is this slime balls quote "
"You are the democrat pretending to be a conservative. Sheesh, you're confused.
By the way, with mail-in ballots, many states won't even check the signatures for reliability." he gave one , I said bullshit and asked for his whole list . The worm said "
You don't even know of whom you speak of. You truley are an blooming idiot.

Voting by mail without the safeguards in place can create an opportunity of fraud.
But, you already knew that. :eusa_whistle:

FYI, 19 states don't require signature verification. Now get off your lazy ass.
Nobody cares what a troll like you asks for, you would just say 'Bullshit" anyways. :auiqs.jpg:

idiot
Every state has verification laws, microbe. They have scanners and they have eyes. There are a dozen ways they can verify without signature verification. The only way the slime party can even exist is by taking away the votes of Democrats. That's literally the only reason the hate party wants signature verification and shortening the days to vote and voting hours during hours that people work and over load democratic districts, so the wait is 4-5 hours. Taking away the votes of felons after they have served their terms totally , a law that the right pushed in many states , making out of state students have to vote in their own district and not at school . Even though there is literally 1 millionth of 1% of illegal voting. You people are scum.

You don't even know of whom you speak of. You truley are an blooming idiot.

Voting by mail without the safeguards in place can create an opportunity of fraud.
But, you already knew that. :eusa_whistle:
1millionth of 1% verified fraud by the heritage foundation, that's all they could find even offering money for any voter fraud story ,good lies that they could add to their number over the 41 years. Heritage foundation is scum just like you are small-time. . There is no voter fraud when that's the number ace. 1 millionth of 1% that's all they could come up with. You are a fucking joke.

The GOP is now the MAGA party. The GOP is just a group of sniveling cowards in the corner bowing to trump. They will lose again in 2024 and STILL nor admit that their devotion to trump makes them keep losing.

Just like after their 2022 disappointment when they just did not understand what happened to their "wave." They will blame someone else. Never trump!
Yup the MAGA Maggots

This is like shooting ducks in a barrel. The right lives and dies by the lie and distortions. Like Trump, never tell the truth when you can lie.

The only voters that MAGA has are the stupid and the hate driven , there is not one honorable person among the whole hate group they call a party.

The left hasn't moved in any direction but the right became hate Nazi's, so it looks like the left is further away. But people who count con't even consider people like you and their wacko hate driven stupidity.

LOL...you are lost. BOTH parties have moved further left, but the Democrats have gone off the deep end. Do you really believe JFK, Carter or even Clinton would have appointed a man dressed up as a woman as assistant health secretary? How about a man married to another man as their secretary of transportation? How would that have gone over with the left of the day? Would they support affirming, as opposed to correcting, dysphoria's, like the left currently does? Your party is run by far left nuts. If you can't see it, maybe you are one of them.

The only voters that MAGA has are the stupid and the hate driven , there is not one honorable person among the whole hate group they call a party.

I support the majority of Trump's policies, and am most certainly more in line with his policies vs the radical policies of the left and Biden. I could possibly vote for a 3rd party if I thought they could actually win and agreed with their platform, but it is not worth taking the risk of another 4 years of these crazy, anti-American people in office. I am not hate driven, but I do live in the real world. The fantasy land of the left is no place to be.

As far as "stupid", I wouldn't call those that make more money that you on average(Republicans) stupid. You may want to rethink that.

Yes, there is a hatred for Trump, particularly by Democrats but many Independents as well. The funny thing is, it isn't really due to policy, but personality. The same can be said for some who support him, they actually like his abrasive personality.

Most Democrats and many Independents fall for the heavily spun rhetoric espoused by the MSM and would vote for Stalin over Trump if given the chance. They don't follow politics closely enough to know that they are being purposely led in a certain direction. Trump doesn't do himself any favors by his brash personality and in your face, often times childish, speech. People who only casually follow politics hear Trump speak and it isn't hard for them to believe the nonsense that the Democratic Party and the MSM spout, despite the real truth being quite the opposite of what they have been told. Many hard core Trump supporters who likewise don't know much about policy, would vote for Trump over George Washington if give the chance as if to give the middle finger to the MSM and the Democratic Party.

I am a pragmatist. I don't prefer Trump's personality, but I agree with most of his policies. Senility aside, I don't mind Biden's public persona, but I disagree with the vast majority of his policies. I vote for the person whose policies I feel will be best for my country. If the choice is between Trump and Biden, there is no question in my mind that Trump's policies are far superior if the goal is for the USA to remain the most powerful and prosperous country in the world.

Every state has verification laws, microbe. They have scanners and they have eyes. There are a dozen ways they can verify without signature verification. The only way the slime party can even exist is by taking away the votes of Democrats. That's literally the only reason the hate party wants signature verification and shortening the days to vote and voting hours during hours that people work and over load democratic districts, so the wait is 4-5 hours. Taking away the votes of felons after they have served their terms totally , a law that the right pushed in many states , making out of state students have to vote in their own district and not at school . Even though there is literally 1 millionth of 1% of illegal voting. You people are scum.
We are talking about the 'MAIL IN BALLOTS'.

Forum List

Back