Trump knows nothing?

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Trumpovitch says he doesn't know anything about...

• ...his puppet master. Well, I do. He's a mass murderer, a thug, a despot and a thief. I know I wouldn't want to have a good relationship with him. A mafia chieftain may want to have a good relationship with an animal like that. But a mafia chieftain shouldn't be president of the United States.

• ...his puppet master. Well, I do. He's a mass murderer, a thug, a despot and a thief. I know I wouldn't want to have a good relationship with him. A mafia chieftain may want to have a good relationship with an animal like that. But a mafia chieftain shouldn't be president of the United States.
/--- Be quiet woman.

Apparently our president didn't quite get his head wrapped around his "negotiation" with Nieto on paying for the glorious wall. But lets just enjoy the show.

We can just add that to the long list of things Trump doesn't know, understand or make any effort to alter that state of his mind.

There are no free walls, either US tax dollars buy it, Mexico pays for it and then recovers it through increased costs of goods sold to us.

There are no free walls, either US tax dollars buy it, Mexico pays for it and then recovers it through increased costs of goods sold to us.
So either we pay for it, or we pay for it?

You're a reliable vote for Supply Side Idiocy, aren't you?

/--- Be quiet woman.
You're perfectly good with having a braying moron as POTUS?

You demand to be represented......

So either we pay for it, or we pay for it?

You're a reliable vote for Supply Side Idiocy, aren't you?

I suppose you could think another country is going to pay 100% of it and never recover any of it, but charity is normally not that generous on a national level.

If I was selling something to the US for $20 and they charged me a 20% tariff, I'd probably start charging $24 pretty fast.

That useless bastard has never done anything on his own. His daddy, Fred Trump threw millions at him when he was very young and set him up in the real estate world so that there was no way he could fail. He USED the bankruptcy laws three times to double his wealth. He has something to be proud of......he managed to get four deferments to stay out of the Vietnamese conflict with a faked "bad heel!" You can spot it immediately by witnessing the severe limp when he walks :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

raw

If I was selling something to the US for $20 and they charged me a 20% tariff, I'd probably start charging $24 pretty fast.

I hate to point out the obvious here, Save...but your "strategy" of raising your prices doesn't work very well when the only reason people are importing your product is that they can be made cheaper in Mexico than they can be made here. Raise your prices and those products don't come across the border at all.

Yes, we know that you are delusional. However, most delusional people at least are smart enough to not post their delusions for all to see.

Yes, we know that you are delusional. However, most delusional people at least are smart enough to not post their delusions for all to see.
Earth to Retarded Right Wingers, Saudi Arabia isn't on the list and one of the greatest suppliers of terrorists throughout the world. Instead, the Russian agent punishes the victims of terror.

Not all my friend The moron Chump posts crappola all the time

Forum List

Back