Trump lashes out at ‘Jewish leaders’ for ‘lack of loyalty’ to him: ‘They should be ashamed of themselves’

Wow, laughing about spelling instead of dealing with what is written is the result of a low IQ. Now I am clear as to how far your intelligence goes. About .....one inch.
You're the one who forgot to proofread your posts, not me.
And when it comes to defending Biden it's clear you gobble up talking-points from CNN like Skittles.

MAGA man sounds like Louis Farkkhan, Nation of Islam leader and beloved Democrat party supporter, also best friends with Obama, Warnock, Sharpton and many Black leaders In the Democrat party. The Left and the media will of course never mention this.

View attachment 737176

Can you name one bill the Democrats passed which had Farrakhan written all over it?

You are probably giving Farrakhan more power than he actually has. Which is like giving Tlaib more power than she will ever have.

You're the one who forgot to proofread your posts, not me.
And when it comes to defending Biden it's clear you gobble up talking-points from CNN like Skittles.
I do not watch CNN. You are an idiot disguised as a smart one.

You never have anything to show for all the lies you tell, whether you know they are lies or not.

I love how partisans respond to criticism of their leaders. They always deflect with criticism of someone else. They rarely object to the actual criticism (implicitly agreeing with it). "I know my guy sucks, but the other team is worse!"
No, idiot. Pointing out the imaginary flaws in Trump while Biden exhibits every single one of those flaws is an exercise in hypocrisy.
It's like the way you folks seem to think you can get away with saying our candidates lost because they were bad candidates when you folks elected a Joe Biden who Barack Obama said could fuck up anything, a John Fetterman who can't talk in coherent sentences and is unable to understand people when they speak to him, and a dead guy.
The irony is so massive it's unbelievable.

FjlPFM4aYAIwcdi.jpg

Last edited:
No, idiot. Pointing out imaginary flaws in Trump while Biden exhibits every single one of those flaws isn't being partisan....it's being realistic.
It's like the way you folks seem to think you can get away with saying our candidates lost because they were bad candidates when you folks elected a Joe Biden who Barack Obama said could fuck up anything, a John Fetterman who can't talk in coherent sentences and is unable to understand people when they speak to him, and a dead guy.
View attachment 737201
You generalize, not one case of it, and then pass yourself as being smart. Again.

When did Obama say what you insinuate he did?

I would guess it comes from the wonderful minds of Republicans who were scared to death that Biden would become President, because they KNOW Biden has the experience and knowledge of how to run a country and NOT to the ground as Trump did.

No, idiot. Pointing out imaginary flaws in Trump while Biden exhibits every single one of those flaws isn't being partisan....it's being realistic.
View attachment 737201
Trump was worse than Biden, end of story.

View attachment 737201
What are Trump's imaginary flaws?

You generalize, not one case of it, and then pass yourself as being smart. Again.

When did Obama say what you insinuate he did?

I would guess it comes from the wonderful minds of Republicans who were scared to death that Biden would become President, because they KNOW Biden has the experience and knowledge of how to run a country and NOT to the ground as Trump did.

Just like they scream about fascism while supporting the over turning of elections (they lose). Consistency and a tether to reality aren't required.
So, that's how you think of your fellow American's eh? Real nice....

How in the world do we ever get back to working together without this sort of thinking?

So, that's how you think of your fellow American's eh? Real nice....

How in the world do we ever get back to working together without this sort of thinking?
I don't want to work together with deplorable mutants. I want to move society over to my point of view and use shame and ridicule to push your shit culture towards extinction.

I don't want to work together with deplorable mutants. I want to move society over to my point of view and use shame and ridicule to push your shit culture towards extinction.
And just as I thought it would go...a repulsive response...

Way to go, you have just proven to the entire board that you are not worth the energy it takes to interact with you...

Have a miserable life loser...

Is the Sun like the Enquirer?

Do you mean that the President who gave his Vice President the Medal of Freedom would actually think such a thing, much less say it?

Are you not a bit too desperate to bash and demonize Biden?

I would say so.

The claim from this rag paper continues to be UNPROVEN

Do you mean that the President who gave his Vice President the Medal of Freedom would actually think such a thing, much less say it?

I would say so.

What an easy world you people live in eh?

I mean nothing you say is what you are saying, nothing your political leadership says or does is proven, even when there is actual video evidence of their malfeasance, or mental cognitive dissonance...

Just lie about the opponent, and make shit up, and deny everything pushed at you....It's really how a child argues...

No, idiot. Pointing out the imaginary flaws in Trump while Biden exhibits every single one of those flaws is an exercise in hypocrisy.

View attachment 737201

What an easy world you people live in eh?

I mean nothing you say is what you are saying, nothing your political leadership says or does is proven, even when there is actual video evidence of their malfeasance, or mental cognitive dissonance...

Just lie about the opponent, and make shit up, and deny everything pushed at you....It's really how a child argues...
You are brain dead. Nothing one can do about it.

There is no "Proof" of any cognitive problems with Biden. The Republicans have distorted a 70 plus man's few hiccups into "Not Suitable for Running a country"

Believe them all you like. The more brain dead Republicans continue to believe all of these lies, the more Republicans with brains will continue to walk away from the Republican Party.

Congratulations !!!! Do continue in your mission.

I would say so.

Democrats tend to celebrate failure.
All you have to do is repeat their lies and you get a medal of freedom.

ghdfhdf.jpg
3AAC296600000578-0-image-a-3_1479872120028.jpg

And it's apparent that the truth of the statement doesn't stop you from attacking the source, or sources.
I simply posted the first article I found about this factual statement.
I didn't choose it because of the source.

Forum List

Back