Trump lauds Colonial Airports

I read the link provided.

It was not so much a Naval Battle (only one side a Navy, so no battle), it was more of a raiding party engagement. Which is not at all surprising.

The British Navy was known to raid coastal areas. Taking provisions i.e Food and Water. Or maybe it was a press gang. Which is how the British Navy was known fill out the ranks of their ships, hence the term "Pressed Into Service". The British would take Men and older teen boys by force to serve on their ships.

This happened up and the coast of British Colonies and even Great Britain itself. But it was in no way, shape and/or form a Naval Battle.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Air Fields because there were no Air Craft.

No Ramparts to ram.

Flag referenced from Ft. McHenry during the War of 1812. That Flag can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of History and Technology. I really do see the humor
or anything to laugh at in speaking truth, but Cons hate the truth anyway.
and you can keep your doctor and Insurance also lol We need a lost and found section for the 7 or 87 states that have been lost that obama said he visited.
My family, we all kept our doctor and our insurance. Don't know how you failed in that regard.

Now here is fun fact that Cons will hate.

The citizens in the British Colonies, until 1776 were themselves British Citizens. Before the Brits captured Paul Revere and stopped him from spreading the word about the British Army marching on Lexington and Concord (NO AIRPORT'S AT EITHER LOCATION!!!!), he would have never have been yelling "The British Are Coming", because the people he was yelling at were in fact British. He would used "Redcoats" or the more derisive "The Lobsters" because of Bright Red of the British Uniform.

No Air Ports to capture. No Ramparts to Ram. No Flag of Ft. McHenry. 45 ramblings were utter nonsense and had not one single fact among them.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War

I watched and heard no such thing.

NOTE: Watched the vid and yes, he did. I assume whoever prepared the teleprompter is now shackled somewhere in the WH basement.
Trump claims the teleprompter stopped working

He was on his own
Well, that certainly tells us what happens when donnie's on his own, doesn't it? :71:

It was not so much a Naval Battle (only one side a Navy, so no battle), it was more of a raiding party engagement. Which is not at all surprising.

The British Navy was known to raid coastal areas. Taking provisions i.e Food and Water. Or maybe it was a press gang. Which is how the British Navy was known fill out the ranks of their ships, hence the term "Pressed Into Service". The British would take Men and older teen boys by force to serve on their ships.

This happened up and the coast of British Colonies and even Great Britain itself. But it was in no way, shape and/or form a Naval Battle.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

Flag referenced from Ft. McHenry during the War of 1812. That Flag can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of History and Technology. I really do see the humor
and you can keep your doctor and Insurance also lol We need a lost and found section for the 7 or 87 states that have been lost that obama said he visited.

You echo chamber idiots are too much. First of all President Obama is not President of the United States today (and that's too bad, the one we got is a damn liar and an asshole -- but I digress). Trump is President and is the most mendacious and uninformed person to ever be elected POTUS.

Yeah he made a ridiculous comment, I'm sure [?] he knows King George didn't have this,
235648.jpg

for the minutemen to confront.
Yes I know obama isn't not president now because you would be supporting the thing you oppose now. I totally understand that

I would never support a President whose only claim to his office is due Russian Interference in the election. You on the other hand support a real traitor.

“Our Army manned the [unintelligible], it rammed the ramparts, it took over airports, it did everything it had to do and at Ft. McHenry under the rocket’s red glare had nothing but victory. When dawn came, the star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

The denial about Trump being such a moron cannot be healthy.

Trump praises the Army’s takeover of ‘the airports’ during the Revolutionary War

I watched and heard no such thing.

NOTE: Watched the vid and yes, he did. I assume whoever prepared the teleprompter is now shackled somewhere in the WH basement.
Trump claims the teleprompter stopped working

He was on his own
Well, that certainly tells us what happens when donnie's on his own, doesn't it? :71:

Donnie Dumb Dumb is not known for his ability to think tor for that speak. We know he does not read.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

My family, we all kept our doctor and our insurance. Don't know how you failed in that regard.

As did my wife and I. The most I ever paid under California Care was $15.00. The least I ever paid was $1.00.

Trump thought Obama was born in Kenya
Not hard to convince him that George Washington had airplanes
never seen his birth certificate and the way obama was protected and shield would you bet the life of your children on it?

Another tiny brain chimes in
My tiny brain makes you look like an idiot
But that's another discussion
Did you see his birth certificate? We are finding out just how corrupt it was during the obama years
Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

My family doesn’t believe George Washington captured airports

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

Sure most people on Medicaid got to keep their doctor.

never seen his birth certificate and the way obama was protected and shield would you bet the life of your children on it?

Did you see his birth certificate? We are finding out just how corrupt it was during the obama years
Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg
75 IQ points higher than you.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

You echo chamber idiots are too much. First of all President Obama is not President of the United States today (and that's too bad, the one we got is a damn liar and an asshole -- but I digress). Trump is President and is the most mendacious and uninformed person to ever be elected POTUS.

Yeah he made a ridiculous comment, I'm sure [?] he knows King George didn't have this,
235648.jpg

Yes I know obama isn't not president now because you would be supporting the thing you oppose now. I totally understand that

I would never support a President whose only claim to his office is due Russian Interference in the election. You on the other hand support a real traitor.
maybe clinton shouldn't have used that steele Russian supplied dossier.

The citizens in the British Colonies, until 1776 were themselves British Citizens. Before the Brits captured Paul Revere and stopped him from spreading the word about the British Army marching on Lexington and Concord (NO AIRPORT'S AT EITHER LOCATION!!!!), he would have never have been yelling "The British Are Coming", because the people he was yelling at were in fact British. He would used "Redcoats" or the more derisive "The Lobsters" because of Bright Red of the British Uniform.

No Air Ports to capture. No Ramparts to Ram. No Flag of Ft. McHenry. 45 ramblings were utter nonsense and had not one single fact among them.

Wow a news flash

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

235648.jpg

All you seem to post are meme's, cliches and echoes.

Dunno about that, Obama managed to flush $9 Trillion in 8 years.

Aren't we lucky to have frugal Trump spending our money on parades, golf, and his country club accommodations for his staff and Secret Service?
Not quite as extravagant as 2 million dollar Hawaiian vacations...

You want to walk that dog back?

Trump's $56 Million in Golf Trips, Cost by Extravagant Cost
Dumass those pilots and support craft/staff are are using the same amount of tax dollars if Trump flies to Florida or if Trump stays in DC. You worthless leftist traitors will believe anything you read.

And what exactly does that have to do with an over the top, totally inaccurate historical address that had no basis in reality?

There were NO air fields to capture in 1775.

The U.S. Army never rammed the ramparts.

The 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain referenced the flag over Ft. McHenry when the aerial bombardment of Ft. McHenry did not occur until the War of 1812.

That is what that Walking Talking Shit stain spoke about. You can hear him say it.

Unlike the Cowardly Draft Dodging Fuck Wad who attacks Gold Star Families, I served my country for 6-Years. In Viet Nam and at the Pentagon. I am not traitor.

Unlike der GroppenFuhrer who sides with a Russian Dictator and praises a North Korean Dictator, I love my country.

45 never served a day of miserable misbegotten life in the U.S. Military. He has lied over 4,000+times and you people eat it up. You want to lied, you need to lied to, you live to be lied to. Without lies you have nothing.
You need some butthurt cream - and quick.

Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg

How to recognize a birther

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

Wow a news flash

You would be surprised at the level of sheer brain dead idiocy of some of these people.

Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg
Shrugs son back when all this shit was going on I asked who vetted obama it was you leftist who claimed it would be a major cover up. Well fast forward we've seen how corrupt the government has been. So I ask have you seen his birth certificate?

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

Wow a news flash

You would be surprised at the level of sheer brain dead idiocy of some of these people.
brain dead are you leftist
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Trump Russia Collusion lol
obstruction
Tax return
sex scandal lol
now that's brain dead.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

235648.jpg

YES....OH YES....WHEN IN DOUBT. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.....WHEN YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT LEFT TO MAKE...BRING UP HRC.

News flash. The Steele Dossier was originally contracted by Cons who opposed the Five Deferment Draft Dodging Shit Stain 45. It was shopped to various campaigns, including HRC. But they Never used it. Cons were the one's commissioned the dossier in the first place. Nor has any the Steele Dossier been disproven. In fact most of the Dossier has been proven to be true. But because facts give these people headaches and vomiting, they ignore the truth in favor of old and worn out lies.

Let's do a ConJob check list.

Birtherism - Check.

HRC - Check.

Steele Dossier - Check.

Yep. These dead from the neck meat heads have never had a single original thought in years. They continue to attempt misdirect, redirect, derail a thread that tells the truth about that lying shit stain 45. This is what they do. They know they cannot win their arguments with logical, well thought out, well reasoned and well researched arguments. So they step into their old bag of bullshit and try to use smoke mirrors. They lack the single innate ability to think for themselves. They are afraid to do so. They defend an individual who never served a day of his miserable misbegotten life in the Military. They cheer him on as he attacks Gold Star Families. He called never catching the clap in New York City in the 1980's, "My Viet Nam". He shits on Vets and lies about giving the Military the Largest Pay Raise Ever...did not happen.

This is all they have left.

What group sad, sick pathetic people they are. They would rather be lied to and believe every lie they are told.

Last edited:
Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg
Shrugs son back when all this shit was going on I asked who vetted obama it was you leftist who claimed it would be a major cover up. Well fast forward we've seen how corrupt the government has been. So I ask have you seen his birth certificate?
Now, look up at that picture...

Your brain on birtherism

Forum List

Back