Trump lauds Colonial Airports

and you can keep your doctor and Insurance also lol We need a lost and found section for the 7 or 87 states that have been lost that obama said he visited.

You echo chamber idiots are too much. First of all President Obama is not President of the United States today (and that's too bad, the one we got is a damn liar and an asshole -- but I digress). Trump is President and is the most mendacious and uninformed person to ever be elected POTUS.

Yeah he made a ridiculous comment, I'm sure [?] he knows King George didn't have this,
235648.jpg

for the minutemen to confront.
Yes I know obama isn't not president now because you would be supporting the thing you oppose now. I totally understand that

I would never support a President whose only claim to his office is due Russian Interference in the election. You on the other hand support a real traitor.
maybe clinton shouldn't have used that steele Russian supplied dossier.

All you seem to post are meme's, cliches and echoes.
I've not posted any meme
and your deflection is irrelevant
Clinton colluded with a foreign national to get information from the Russian's
So yes Russia did try to influence our election trying to help Hillary win.

My tiny brain makes you look like an idiot
But that's another discussion
Did you see his birth certificate? We are finding out just how corrupt it was during the obama years
Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg
75 IQ points higher than you.

How to recognize a birther

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg
Shrugs son back when all this shit was going on I asked who vetted obama it was you leftist who claimed it would be a major cover up. Well fast forward we've seen how corrupt the government has been. So I ask have you seen his birth certificate?
Now, look up at that picture...

Your brain on birtherism
deflection doesn't answer the question captain dodge
Have you seen his birth certificate? who vetted obama?

YES....OH YES....WHEN IN DOUBT. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.....WHEN YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT LEFT TO MAKE...BRING UP HRC.

News flash. The Steele Dossier was originally contracted by Cons who opposed the Five Deferment Draft Dodging Shit Stain 45. It was shopped to various campaigns, including HRC. But they used it. Cons were the one's the dossier in the first place.

Let's do a ConJob check list.

Birther - Check.

HRC - Check.

Yep. These dead from the neck meat heads have never had a single original thought in years.
I gave you facts. that you can';t refute so stop standing in the corner slamming your high heel shoes in the floor.
Cltinton paid for the Steele Russian influenced dossier.

Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg
Shrugs son back when all this shit was going on I asked who vetted obama it was you leftist who claimed it would be a major cover up. Well fast forward we've seen how corrupt the government has been. So I ask have you seen his birth certificate?

Your brain on birtherism

Birthers sure are goofy

YES....OH YES....WHEN IN DOUBT. WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.....WHEN YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT LEFT TO MAKE...BRING UP HRC.

News flash. The Steele Dossier was originally contracted by Cons who opposed the Five Deferment Draft Dodging Shit Stain 45. It was shopped to various campaigns, including HRC. But they used it. Cons were the one's the dossier in the first place.

Birther - Check.

HRC - Check.

Yep. These dead from the neck meat heads have never had a single original thought in years.
I gave you facts. that you can';t refute so stop standing in the corner slamming your high heel shoes in the floor.

No HRC did not. And why bring up something that has nothing to do 45's lied filled 4th. of July Speech. Deal with the thread....not the lies you are trying peddle.

As for side ways insult, are you still in grade school?

Russia had nothing to do with Dossier, if it did fuck was 45 would love it.

Now, time for you have graham crackers and milk. It's way past your naptime. Also you should consider moving out of your Mom's Basement.

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg

Your brain on birtherism

Birthers sure are goofy

They are to a person, afraid to think for themselves.

Birther - Check.

HRC - Check.

No HRC did not. And why bring up something that has nothing to do 45's lied filled 4th. of July Speech. Deal with the thread....not the lies you are trying peddle.

As for side ways insult, are you still in grade school?

Russia had nothing to do with Dossier, if it did fuck was 45 would love it.

Now, time for you have graham crackers and milk. It's way past your naptime. Also you should consider moving out of your Mom's Basement.
TRY AGAIN
When the annals of mistakes and abuses in the FBI’s Russia investigation are finally written, Bruce Ohr almost certainly will be the No. 1 witness, according to my sources.

The then-senior Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Ohr’s briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.
FISA shocker: DOJ official warned Steele dossier was connected to Clinton, might be biased

7RzPgiSy_400x400.jpg

Your brain on birtherism

Birthers sure are goofy

I think Birthers are missing some key chromosomes that turns them into drooling idiots

Your brain on birtherism

Birthers sure are goofy

I think Birthers are missing some key chromosomes that turns them into drooling idiots
Have you seen the birth certificate? who vetted obama?

Your brain on birtherism

Birthers sure are goofy

Have you seen the birth certificate? who vetted obama?
I try not to encourage birther fantasies, it only makes them dumber

Lol! The butthurt gets more ridiculous each day. All presidents say stupid crap like that.
Um....not that stupid, no they don't come close.
Sure they do. You, like the rest of the wingnuts are blinded by your fake media fed outrage for Trump. I hope he keeps saying things like this and it causes as much misery as possible.
Because it's never been about having a competent President, was it?

Like two or three threads on this already

when a POTUS says something as asinine as Washington's Army "took over the airports" in 1775 there should be 1,001 threads about the dumbassery of the POTUS.

:abgg2q.jpg:
What's hysterical is that one of the first defenses cultists offered was about Obama saying there are 60 states .... which he said more than a decade ago. Seems they feel there's no time limits on making fun of a Democrat's gaffe but G-d forbid we make fun of a Republican's gaffe made just hours earlier.

I read the link provided.

It was not so much a Naval Battle (only one side a Navy, so no battle), it was more of a raiding party engagement. Which is not at all surprising.

The British Navy was known to raid coastal areas. Taking provisions i.e Food and Water. Or maybe it was a press gang. Which is how the British Navy was known fill out the ranks of their ships, hence the term "Pressed Into Service". The British would take Men and older teen boys by force to serve on their ships.

This happened up and the coast of British Colonies and even Great Britain itself. But it was in no way, shape and/or form a Naval Battle.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Air Fields because there were no Air Craft.

No Ramparts to ram.

Flag referenced from Ft. McHenry during the War of 1812. That Flag can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of History and Technology. I really do see the humor
or anything to laugh at in speaking truth, but Cons hate the truth anyway.
and you can keep your doctor and Insurance also lol We need a lost and found section for the 7 or 87 states that have been lost that obama said he visited.

You echo chamber idiots are too much. First of all President Obama is not President of the United States today (and that's too bad, the one we got is a damn liar and an asshole -- but I digress). Trump is President and is the most mendacious and uninformed person to ever be elected POTUS.

Yeah he made a ridiculous comment, I'm sure [?] he knows King George didn't have this,
235648.jpg

for the minutemen to confront.
Yes I know obama isn't not president now because you would be supporting the thing you oppose now. I totally understand that
Well, that certainly is some C-5 sized Irony right there.
th

Trump thought Obama was born in Kenya
Not hard to convince him that George Washington had airplanes
never seen his birth certificate and the way obama was protected and shield would you bet the life of your children on it?

Another tiny brain chimes in
Did you see his birth certificate? We are finding out just how corrupt it was during the obama years
Birther.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump thought Obama was born in Kenya
Not hard to convince him that George Washington had airplanes
never seen his birth certificate and the way obama was protected and shield would you bet the life of your children on it?

Another tiny brain chimes in
Where do you fit in?

familyguy.jpg
Riiiiiiiiiight! Birthers are brilliant! :71:

It was not so much a Naval Battle (only one side a Navy, so no battle), it was more of a raiding party engagement. Which is not at all surprising.

The British Navy was known to raid coastal areas. Taking provisions i.e Food and Water. Or maybe it was a press gang. Which is how the British Navy was known fill out the ranks of their ships, hence the term "Pressed Into Service". The British would take Men and older teen boys by force to serve on their ships.

This happened up and the coast of British Colonies and even Great Britain itself. But it was in no way, shape and/or form a Naval Battle.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

Flag referenced from Ft. McHenry during the War of 1812. That Flag can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of History and Technology. I really do see the humor
My family, we all kept our doctor and our insurance. Don't know how you failed in that regard.
My family doesn’t believe George Washington captured airports
Now here is fun fact that Cons will hate.

The citizens in the British Colonies, until 1776 were themselves British Citizens. Before the Brits captured Paul Revere and stopped him from spreading the word about the British Army marching on Lexington and Concord (NO AIRPORT'S AT EITHER LOCATION!!!!), he would have never have been yelling "The British Are Coming", because the people he was yelling at were in fact British. He would used "Redcoats" or the more derisive "The Lobsters" because of Bright Red of the British Uniform.

No Air Ports to capture. No Ramparts to Ram. No Flag of Ft. McHenry. 45 ramblings were utter nonsense and had not one single fact among them.

Wow a news flash

You would be surprised at the level of sheer brain dead idiocy of some of these people.
At one time I would have been surprised.....2 + years has taken the surprise away.

Not many people know this, but Washington had a pathological fear of flying. In his entire life, he never flew. It is a fact. Look it up.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Ramparts to ram.

Wow, look at this lame attempt diversion. Not even a good one. Totally lame.

Like 45.
What diversion? Did obama say you can keep your doctor and health care plan if you like it? Didn't obama say he visited 57 or 58 states?

a) He did say you can keep your doctor. However, some doctors and/or their insurer didn't want to take a pay cut or receive less revenue; remember the PPACA's first two letters were, "Patient Protection".

b) He did make a gaff when he said 50 .... 7 states. It's obvious he didn't try to mislead anyone. Of course trump didn't either, but watch how he'll be defended by the hypocrites who support him, and they will use Obama's Gaff as their talking points.
Nor did Obama blame his teleprompter for that gaffe. Trump just can't take responsibility for anything stupid he says or does. It's always someone, or something, else's fault.

Forum List

Back