Trump lauds Colonial Airports

As we can see from the posts of certain 45 loving types, they cannot argue the subject of this thread, so they have to try to divert, derail and misdirect by posting subjects totally unrelated to the thread. It seems they hate the truth. Which is not at all surprising. But then again of these meat heads has a sig that includes all those firearms, must be compensating for something else. Big Rifles means small something else. Such displays are childish and immature. But I consider the source.

I read the link provided.

It was not so much a Naval Battle (only one side a Navy, so no battle), it was more of a raiding party engagement. Which is not at all surprising.

The British Navy was known to raid coastal areas. Taking provisions i.e Food and Water. Or maybe it was a press gang. Which is how the British Navy was known fill out the ranks of their ships, hence the term "Pressed Into Service". The British would take Men and older teen boys by force to serve on their ships.

This happened up and the coast of British Colonies and even Great Britain itself. But it was in no way, shape and/or form a Naval Battle.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Air Fields because there were no Air Craft.

No Ramparts to ram.

Flag referenced from Ft. McHenry during the War of 1812. That Flag can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of History and Technology. I really do see the humor
or anything to laugh at in speaking truth, but Cons hate the truth anyway.
and you can keep your doctor and Insurance also lol We need a lost and found section for the 7 or 87 states that have been lost that obama said he visited.

Wow, look at this lame attempt diversion. Not even a good one. Totally lame.

Like 45.
What diversion? Did obama say you can keep your doctor and health care plan if you like it? Didn't obama say he visited 57 or 58 states?

a) He did say you can keep your doctor. However, some doctors and/or their insurer didn't want to take a pay cut or receive less revenue; remember the PPACA's first two letters were, "Patient Protection".

b) He did make a gaff when he said 50 .... 7 states. It's obvious he didn't try to mislead anyone. Of course trump didn't either, but watch how he'll be defended by the hypocrites who support him, and they will use Obama's Gaff as their talking points.
Nor did Obama blame his teleprompter for that gaffe. Trump just can't take responsibility for anything stupid he says or does. It's always someone, or something, else's fault.

His mistake was to say that his campaign by air included 57 states, when he meant 57 stops. Big fucking deal.

Now, look up at that picture...

Your brain on birtherism
deflection doesn't answer the question captain dodge
Have you seen his birth certificate? who vetted obama?

Birthers sure are goofy

They are to a person, afraid to think for themselves.
I think Birthers are missing some key chromosomes that turns them into drooling idiots
Have you seen the birth certificate? who vetted obama?
Who's seen donnie's birth certificate? He claims to have been from Europe. His father claimed at one time to be from Sweden. They even changed their last name......very very fishy.

As we can see from the posts of certain 45 loving types, they cannot argue the subject of this thread, so they have to try to divert, derail and misdirect by posting subjects totally unrelated to the thread. It seems they hate the truth. Which is not at all surprising. But then again of these meat heads has a sig that includes all those firearms, must be compensating for something else. Big Rifles means small something else. Such displays are childish and immature. But I consider the source.
Small hands, big guns, small feet, big watches......................we know that it all means. ;)

There is a total lack of a cohesive, cognitive, and logical thought process on the 45 supporters. They want to spoon fed their lies. They have a definite lack of original thinking. Which why certain members have dredge up posts totally unrelated to subject of this thread. They know they cannot win against the truth so they resort to lies.

So that is his interpretation of the star spangle banner.

So he attempts to quote it using modern terms

or maybe he really didn't know it enough to repeat it or maybe the teleprompter was going to fast for him to read and he had to adlib

Still he should have memorized it on the 4th of July

Yet his followers are so easily impressed and just pass it off as yeah he is an idiot but he is my idiot

So all that left is for cue cards, maybe melanie will stand in front with cue cards large enough for him to read. Maybe Ivanka will do it after all the apple does not fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
Lol! The butthurt gets more ridiculous each day. All presidents say stupid crap like that.
Um....not that stupid, no they don't come close.
Sure they do. You, like the rest of the wingnuts are blinded by your fake media fed outrage for Trump. I hope he keeps saying things like this and it causes as much misery as possible.
Because it's never been about having a competent President, was it?
We have one. Unlike black jesus.

revwarmemes.jpg
And don't forget, according to Sarah "Russia can be seen from Alaska" Palin, part of Paul Revere's ride was to warn the British.

I read the link provided.

It was not so much a Naval Battle (only one side a Navy, so no battle), it was more of a raiding party engagement. Which is not at all surprising.

The British Navy was known to raid coastal areas. Taking provisions i.e Food and Water. Or maybe it was a press gang. Which is how the British Navy was known fill out the ranks of their ships, hence the term "Pressed Into Service". The British would take Men and older teen boys by force to serve on their ships.

This happened up and the coast of British Colonies and even Great Britain itself. But it was in no way, shape and/or form a Naval Battle.

Now, back to lies of 45.

No Air Fields because there were no Air Craft.

No Ramparts to ram.

Flag referenced from Ft. McHenry during the War of 1812. That Flag can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of History and Technology. I really do see the humor
or anything to laugh at in speaking truth, but Cons hate the truth anyway.
and you can keep your doctor and Insurance also lol We need a lost and found section for the 7 or 87 states that have been lost that obama said he visited.

Like 45.
What diversion? Did obama say you can keep your doctor and health care plan if you like it? Didn't obama say he visited 57 or 58 states?

a) He did say you can keep your doctor. However, some doctors and/or their insurer didn't want to take a pay cut or receive less revenue; remember the PPACA's first two letters were, "Patient Protection".

b) He did make a gaff when he said 50 .... 7 states. It's obvious he didn't try to mislead anyone. Of course trump didn't either, but watch how he'll be defended by the hypocrites who support him, and they will use Obama's Gaff as their talking points.
Stop trying to lie and justify obama's lie

I don't lie, I post opinions based on my judgements. Unlike you, a RW Hack, you will lie, cheat, assassinate the character of anyone in power or seeking power to replace the neo-fascists who you voted for.

I try not to encourage birther fantasies, it only makes them dumber
Two questions
Have you seen the birth certificate? who vetted obama?
If the corruption hadn't been uncovered these questions would not need to have been asked.

May I suggest a nice, quiet space with gentile music?
The walls are all nicely padded so you don’t hurt yourself

You echo chamber idiots are too much. First of all President Obama is not President of the United States today (and that's too bad, the one we got is a damn liar and an asshole -- but I digress). Trump is President and is the most mendacious and uninformed person to ever be elected POTUS.

Yeah he made a ridiculous comment, I'm sure [?] he knows King George didn't have this,
235648.jpg

for the minutemen to confront.
Yes I know obama isn't not president now because you would be supporting the thing you oppose now. I totally understand that

I would never support a President whose only claim to his office is due Russian Interference in the election. You on the other hand support a real traitor.
maybe clinton shouldn't have used that steele Russian supplied dossier.

All you seem to post are meme's, cliches and echoes.
I've not posted any meme
and your deflection is irrelevant
Clinton colluded with a foreign national to get information from the Russian's
So yes Russia did try to influence our election trying to help Hillary win.
Hillary did no such thing. She hired an American-based firm to gather research on trump.

Lol! The butthurt gets more ridiculous each day. All presidents say stupid crap like that.
Sure they do. You, like the rest of the wingnuts are blinded by your fake media fed outrage for Trump. I hope he keeps saying things like this and it causes as much misery as possible.

If you had an once of sense you would hope and pray he changes, for his ability to present himself as a fool is way too obvious.
I felt the same for 8 years of the idiot obama

Your use of the English language is limited and the syntax is juvenile; Obama's use of our language is superior, even when he has the slight stutter (and example of someone not scripted, who is still thinking on the issue as he speaks) or thinking of and adding parenthetical tangents.

You echo chamber idiots are too much. First of all President Obama is not President of the United States today (and that's too bad, the one we got is a damn liar and an asshole -- but I digress). Trump is President and is the most mendacious and uninformed person to ever be elected POTUS.

Yeah he made a ridiculous comment, I'm sure [?] he knows King George didn't have this,
235648.jpg

for the minutemen to confront.
Yes I know obama isn't not president now because you would be supporting the thing you oppose now. I totally understand that

I would never support a President whose only claim to his office is due Russian Interference in the election. You on the other hand support a real traitor.
maybe clinton shouldn't have used that steele Russian supplied dossier.

All you seem to post are meme's, cliches and echoes.
I've not posted any meme
and your deflection is irrelevant
Clinton colluded with a foreign national to get information from the Russian's
So yes Russia did try to influence our election trying to help Hillary win.

Sure you posted a meme, birtherism for one, and making the claim Putin wanted HRC to win the 2016 election. BIG LIES are meme's.

If you had an once of sense you would hope and pray he changes, for his ability to present himself as a fool is way too obvious.
I felt the same for 8 years of the idiot obama

Your use of the English language is limited and the syntax is juvenile; Obama's use of our language is superior, even when he has the slight stutter (and example of someone not scripted, who is still thinking on the issue as he speaks) or thinking of and adding parenthetical tangents.
Lol the grammar troll never stops his failed quest for superiority.

Like 45.

Nor did Obama blame his teleprompter for that gaffe. Trump just can't take responsibility for anything stupid he says or does. It's always someone, or something, else's fault.

His mistake was to say that his campaign by air included 57 states, when he meant 57 stops. Big fucking deal.
The reality of that was the right clung to that gaffe out of desperation of having to fend off literally hundreds of gaffes emanating from Duhbya. There were calendars published with each day quoting a different gaffe while he was president. Along comes the Democrat nominee who made one himself, and that's still their go to flub some 11 years later.

But this is what they do. They try to compare one gaffe with hundreds, as though there's no difference. Just like they try to compare a few lies by Obama with the thousands of lies by trump, as if there's no difference.

And it's all out of desperation.

Like 45.

The reality of that was the right clung to that gaffe out of desperation of having to fend off literally hundreds of gaffes emanating from Duhbya. There were calendars published with each day quoting a different gaffe while he was president. Along comes the Democrat nominee who made one himself, and that's still their go to flub some 11 years later.

But this is what they do. They try to compare one gaffe with hundreds, as though there's no difference. Just like they try to compare a few lies by Obama with the thousands of lies by trump, as if there's no difference.

And it's all out of desperation.
obama did say he was like a person getting ready for the special Olympics

Trump thought Obama was born in Kenya
Not hard to convince him that George Washington had airplanes
never seen his birth certificate and the way obama was protected and shield would you bet the life of your children on it?
Here ya go...

t1larg.obama.live.birth.wh.jpg

... now you've seen it.
Now you went and did it....

This is the part where Birthers go into a rage about fakes and doctored URLs
Thanks to Obama, those URLs had to get new doctors. ;)

Forum List

Back