Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She ‘Murdered An Ambassador’

I don't think anybody would bother trying to convince you of anything. 8 different investigations found no stand down order. If you believe differently, go whine to them.

False, the report just released showed that actions were put on hold for 3 hours while State and the Executive discussed how to force YouTube to censor the Straw Man video that they pimped.

House GOP Report: Despite eyewitness accounts, Clinton, administration pushed video explanation for Benghazi | Fox News

Frankly, I don't know anything about any of this - it might be true. But I know the Military. Those guys were chomping at the bit to get over there and help, yet the planes never left the ground. This guy contends that there was never a "stand down" order given - I contend that he is basing his conclusions on semantics. The State Department (I would figure) told the Pentagon to HOLD IN PLACE or RED LIGHT or whatever the hell terminology they used.

Here's the point. There were forces 2-2.5 hours away that could have helped and possibly saved lives. They never left the ground in Turkey or in North Africa. SOMEONE told them not to go.

Trump will repeat it as if it is fact.

Its is fact. She had ample opportunity to beef up security or pull our people out. She did nothing and that nothing got those men killed.

If you can't acknowledge the facts then you are one blind partisan hack.

Case in point why Trump campaign keeps churning out pure bs - these people are eating this shit up like it's a free lunch on a Sunday.

Let me explain to you how the world works Claudette:

"Murdering people", like "Selling Uranium to Russians through fake charity" lands you in prison for a very long time. The fact that Clinton faces exactly ZERO criminal charges should point you not to the nearest tinfoil stand, but to re-consideration of these ridiculous claims.

For you to claim that someone is "blind" for not acknowledging this baseless bullshit is textbook definition of irony.

Nah. All it means is that you won't believe anything detrimental to Hitlery.

You want to believe she's a stand up lady and would never do anything to get folks killed.

She didn't kill those men, but she did absofuckinglutely nothing to prevent what happened even though they had warnings up the ass.

If she's the kind of person you want as POTUS one has to wonder about your sanity.

and that is why you're delusional, little boy.

Yeah, what is he thinking? Our laws don't apply to democrats,.

The most corrupt administration in history sure the hell won't indict a party member.

Good point. When a republican is in office, the ISIS supporters challenge him at every turn. When a democrat is in office - they can do no wrong, Hell, they can break the law and ISIS supporters couldn't care less.

How many men look back and remember their former wives?
Every time they see Hillary on TV she sends a shiver up the spine of these men.
Remember what it felt like living with the perpetual sound of fingernails on a fucking chalkboard 24/7?
Then think of the 'Blues Girls' running the country. You all get a 'two-four' when it comes to the Bitch Queens in the Oval office. But who will be 'catching' and who will be 'receiving'? That's the question. (Pocahontas better watch out for Huma. Those muslims don't like anyone taking away their favorite 'lick'.)
The neighborhood bar is already open.

I don't think anybody would bother trying to convince you of anything. 8 different investigations found no stand down order. If you believe differently, go whine to them.

False, the report just released showed that actions were put on hold for 3 hours while State and the Executive discussed how to force YouTube to censor the Straw Man video that they pimped.

House GOP Report: Despite eyewitness accounts, Clinton, administration pushed video explanation for Benghazi | Fox News

Your link is Fox a couple years ago. You got one that backs up your current claim in the report just released?

Its is fact. She had ample opportunity to beef up security or pull our people out. She did nothing and that nothing got those men killed.

Case in point why Trump campaign keeps churning out pure bs - these people are eating this shit up like it's a free lunch on a Sunday.

"Murdering people", like "Selling Uranium to Russians through fake charity" lands you in prison for a very long time. The fact that Clinton faces exactly ZERO criminal charges should point you not to the nearest tinfoil stand, but to re-consideration of these ridiculous claims.

For you to claim that someone is "blind" for not acknowledging this baseless bullshit is textbook definition of irony.

You want to believe she's a stand up lady and would never do anything to get folks killed.

She didn't kill those men, but she did absofuckinglutely nothing to prevent what happened even though they had warnings up the ass.

If she's the kind of person you want as POTUS one has to wonder about your sanity.

you mean normal people are bored of rightwingnut lies that never go anywhere?

yup

Please explain to me how refusal to believe rediculous, unsupported claims adds up to "won't believe anything detrimental to Hitlery".

I'll be more than glad to review ANY evidence that Hillary intentionally killed (aka murdered) Ambassador, or secretly sold uranium to Russia through fake...holy shit this sentence is just too ridiculous to even fully type out, mental midgetry being addressed is tough to believe.

Your link is Fox a couple years ago. You got one that backs up your current claim in the report just released?

???????????

By Catherine Herridge, Bret Baier

Published June 28, 2016

you mean normal people are bored of rightwingnut lies that never go anywhere?

yup

Nah. Anyone with any common sense knows incompetence when they see it.

Apparently you have no common sense.

Please explain to me how refusal to believe rediculous, unsupported claims adds up to "won't believe anything detrimental to Hitlery".

I'll be more than glad to review ANY evidence that Hillary intentionally killed (aka murdered) Ambassador, or secretly sold uranium to Russia through fake...holy shit this sentence is just too ridiculous to even fully type out.

Of course she didn't intentionally kill anyone. I bet she never thought an attack would happen despite all those warnings and the anniversary of 9/11.

But she and her State Department had months of warnings. They didn't beef up security and they didn't pull our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross.

The State Departments incompetence caused the deaths of those men.

Hitlery was the SOS hence the State Department was her responsibility. If you can't see that then you can't see anything.

???????????

Published June 28, 2016

You claim the recent investigation found that

"the report just released showed that actions were put on hold for 3 hours while State and the Executive discussed how to force YouTube to censor the Straw Man video that they pimped."

Do you have a link to back that up?

I'll be more than glad to review ANY evidence that Hillary intentionally killed (aka murdered) Ambassador, or secretly sold uranium to Russia through fake...holy shit this sentence is just too ridiculous to even fully type out, mental midgetry being addressed is tough to believe.

OK...How about this from the LIBERAL NYTimes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Do you want to challenge one of your own?

???????????

Published June 28, 2016

You claim the recent investigation found that

"the report just released showed that actions were put on hold for 3 hours while State and the Executive discussed how to force YouTube to censor the Straw Man video that they pimped."

Do you have a link to back that up?

Why bother? You won't believe it any way...

Frankly, I don't know anything about any of this - it might be true. But I know the Military. Those guys were chomping at the bit to get over there and help, yet the planes never left the ground. This guy contends that there was never a "stand down" order given - I contend that he is basing his conclusions on semantics. The State Department (I would figure) told the Pentagon to HOLD IN PLACE or RED LIGHT or whatever the hell terminology they used.

Here's the point. There were forces 2-2.5 hours away that could have helped and possibly saved lives. They never left the ground in Turkey or in North Africa. SOMEONE told them not to go.

And right on time - here comes Big Chief Shitting Bull to place his little "funny" faces over everyone's (conservative) posts. What a fucking idiot.

WASHINGTON — An attorney for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee tweeted an image Tuesday accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of murder.

Donald Trump lawyer Michael D. Cohen tweeted the image of a joyful Clinton saying, “I presided over $6 billion lost at the State Department, sold uranium to the Russians through my faux charity, illegally deleted public records, and murdered an ambassador. Elect me!”

“This picture says it all!” Cohen said in the tweet.

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Trump Lawyer Shares Image Of Hillary Saying She 'Murdered An Ambassador'

Damn, that is really sick. Republicans have no honor. Will Trump condemn this - or simply laugh about it?

Why apologize? It's the TRUTH! Get over it.

Nah. Anyone with any common sense knows incompetence when they see it.

Apparently you have no common sense.

Common sense? That a person hoping to be the next president of the America spends time murdering people and pedaling uranium to Russia?

That's some uncommon-fucking-sense to me.

Now, beyond your ridiculous claim to commonality, do you have ANY actual evidence for us to consider?

Last edited:
and that is why you're delusional, little boy.

Yeah, what is he thinking? Our laws don't apply to democrats,.

The most corrupt administration in history sure the hell won't indict a party member.
The most corrupt administration in history was long ago established as the Reagan administration due to the overwhelming number of indictments, convictions, and pardons granted and applied to administration officials, including cabinet secretaries.

Forum List

Back