🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump lawyer: Trump "privately" sent messages of "appreciation and greetings" to Mueller

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet. If this is true - how do Trump supporters feel about Trump publicly saying it's a "witch hunt" and privately sending Mueller his "appreciation"?

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer on Tuesday claimed Trump has sent special counsel Robert Mueller, who is overseeing the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, private messages of “appreciation and greetings.”

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer on Tuesday claimed Trump has sent special counsel Robert Mueller, who is overseeing the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, private messages of “appreciation and greetings.”

John Dowd, one of the lead attorneys on Trump’s outside legal team, told USA Today that Trump “has sent messages back and forth” but declined to clarify.

“He appreciates what Bob Mueller is doing,” Dowd said. “He asked me to share that with him and that’s what I’ve done.”

Down said the possibility Trump might try to fire Mueller has “never been on the table, never.”

“We get along well with Bob Mueller; our communications have been constructive,” he said. “But it is important that our communications remain confidential. It’s important that there not be any breakdown in that trust.”

It was not clear whether Mueller sent any messages to Trump, and the special counsel’s office did not immediately respond to TPM’s request for comment.

Lawyer Says Trump Has Sent Mueller Private Messages Of 'Appreciation'

President Trump has sent private messages to Russia special counsel Robert Mueller

Last edited:
Yesterday you guys said that Trump doesn't like Mueller

Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet.
Leave it up to me to get a link, lazy!

POTUS TRUMP Sent ‘Secret Private Messages’ To Mueller Over Russia Investigation

4dchesss.JPG

Yesterday you guys said that Trump doesn't like Mueller

That's what he indicates "publicly" - but now we learn he apparently send love letters to Mueller. Funny...

I am sure if the message was meant to be private Donald Trump will be furious at another leak.

Breaking News on MSNBC. No link yet. If this is true - how do Trump supporters feel about Trump publicly saying it's a "witch hunt" and privately sending Mueller his "appreciation"?

The Great Orange Douche...SCOP!

-Standard SOP with Cowardly added in.

didnt trump take a shit yesterday?...

i think that freak has a split personality among his many MANY mental disorders.

i think that freak has a split personality among his many MANY mental disorders.

Nope! He's the tool of the DOPers Dreams.

Prs-_Trump-_OIC-_Nuke160.gif

he's a tool with a split personalty.

Okay.. That explains below. Too Much mental Winning. Stop...Stop. Please STOP!

Six-Month Approval Ratings:
Kennedy 75%
Eisenhower 73%
Bush 69%
Nixon 65%
Reagan 60%
Carter 60%
Obama 56%
W. Bush 55%
Clinton 44%
Trump 38%

Trump privately sucking up to Mueller is hilariously hypocritical.

Forum List

Back