Trump leads Biden by 5 points in Georgia, site of the first debate

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Looks like Georgia voters are regretful of the mistake they made in 2020, when the state went for Biden.

Endless foreign wars, runaway inflation, and a demolished economy has a way of doing that. :badgrin:

Trump is leading President Joe Biden by five points in the swing state of Georgia, where the first 2024 presidential debate will be held on Thursday.

An Atlanta Journal-Constitution/University of Georgia poll of 1,000 likely voters released Tuesday found that Trump is leading Biden on 43 percent to 38 percent. Independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is not expected to qualify for Thursday's debate, is in third place at 9 percent.

The survey was released as Trump and Biden prepare to debate live on television. CNN will host the event at its Atlanta studios.

Looks like Georgia voters are regretful of the mistake they made in 2020, when the state went for Biden.

Endless foreign wars, runaway inflation, and a demolished economy has a way of doing that. :badgrin:

Trump is leading President Joe Biden by five points in the swing state of Georgia, where the first 2024 presidential debate will be held on Thursday.

An Atlanta Journal-Constitution/University of Georgia poll of 1,000 likely voters released Tuesday found that Trump is leading Biden on 43 percent to 38 percent. Independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who is not expected to qualify for Thursday's debate, is in third place at 9 percent.

The survey was released as Trump and Biden prepare to debate live on television. CNN will host the event at its Atlanta studios.
Georgia, eh? Is that where three of trump's co-defendents (lawyers) and the bail bondsman have pleaded guilty, already?

Good thing the "conservative" "Republicans" in Georgia have voted for Pro Israel RINO Raffensparger to be in charge of the Dominion Voting machines...

which turned the Senate blue via 100% pure fraud in 2020....

What is wrong with the Georgia GOP?

The paper bag over the head otherwise known as the biBULL...

O'tay

o'tay.jpg

polls horse race June.png

Yes, that CORRUPT COUNTY that is in the news near daily for corruption.

That where you're gonna hang you hat?
I wear caps, and if not on my head, are on the closet shelf or on hooks. So, you can say I hang my hat at home. Anything else is not accurate.

As for Georgia, and whatever county the trial will be in, I am willing to hear accounts of the evidence and rely on the jury that will be selected by both sides, decide, and then go with it.

Of course, if other Trump co-defendants decide to plead guilty, I will accept that as admitting guilt to whatever the charges.

How do the do it, in your country?

Trump leading by 5 points in a poll merely tells the dems how much cheating they need to win

Forum List

Back