Trump! Let's get this stuff over with!

I understand the frustration and angst, but this guy is the wrong messenger.

He may even be a net negative for those who have "had it".

By all means tell us which one of these corrupt establishment assholes should have been nominated then? And there you have it.
I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about him.
Again who is your alternative candidate?
Well, since you don't want to actually address my point -- that Trump is a lousy messenger and may very well be a net negative for what you want to accomplish -- I'll go ahead and answer your question, I'm happy answering questions.

Right now, no one, because those who want to burn the party down as part of their national temper tantrum haven't bothered to think this through. If they were smart and patient, they would identify a national figure who would be a better messenger -- which I can't imagine would be that difficult, compared to Trump -- and set him or her up.

But if it has to be right now, this very moment, and this is the only messenger you have, I guess you run with it.

I have noticed damn few anti-Trump people have the courage to publicly say who they support as an alternative to Trump. Do they fear trying to defend their choice? You say Trump is a lousy messenger to which I say fine, then if not Trump then who?

I understand the frustration and angst, but this guy is the wrong messenger.

He may even be a net negative for those who have "had it".

By all means tell us which one of these corrupt establishment assholes should have been nominated then? And there you have it.
I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about him.
Again who is your alternative candidate?
Well, since you don't want to actually address my point -- that Trump is a lousy messenger and may very well be a net negative for what you want to accomplish -- I'll go ahead and answer your question, I'm happy answering questions.

Right now, no one, because those who want to burn the party down as part of their national temper tantrum haven't bothered to think this through. If they were smart and patient, they would identify a national figure who would be a better messenger -- which I can't imagine would be that difficult, compared to Trump -- and set him or her up.

But if it has to be right now, this very moment, and this is the only messenger you have, I guess you run with it.

I have noticed damn few anti-Trump people have the courage to publicly say who they support as an alternative to Trump. Do they fear trying to defend their choice? You say Trump is a lousy messenger to which I say fine, then if not Trump then who?
Well, the question is whether you run with a lousy messenger now or wait until you have an effective one.

It's a moot point now, but it's a risky decision to make. You don't want to turn the message (which is reasonable) into a joke.

Again, read my title. I made the title "nice".

But what I really want is to get this shit over with....

Those who seek the status quo, will forever suffer the same.

Give change a try... If you have money, and nothing changes, you will still have money.

If you have no money, and nothing changes, you will still have no money!

Give it a shot? Try something different. Because another 4-8 years of status quo is gonna hurt your wallet, as we continue to sink in the world market.

Trump will instantly boost your 401k plans, if that's what you're worried about... (as long as they're well-invested)

You'll make a bundle if Trump wins, if your money is in the right place. But if it's not about money.... then you still have to vote for the fucker. And hope that the American public can come to its senses, and stop these buttholes from being our "presidential candidates".

If you don't get this by now... you're just trying to rile me up. And trust me... You don't want to rile me up. :)

We need to FAIL! bad, in order to come to our senses... And restore our country....

The rest of you that want to go status quo... are in for a bad surprise once you get older!

Because, I am older. I have lived through this bullshit from birth. D vs R, R vs D, D will make it better, R will make it better... over and over and over again....

It's sickening! Wake the fuck up!!!

We need to absolve the party system, and create a new way of generating candidates! That's the only way it will roll! If we want some semblance of honesty in our government.

And that requires TRUMP!

I hope you get it now...

No matter what you think of Trump, one thing is for certain... he IS an OUTSIDER, and that's just what we need in Washington.

NINETEEN TRILLION IN DEBT... DOUBLED UNDER THE KENYAN and the REPUBLICAN ESTABLISHMENT.

Trump sees this. If this was his BUSINESS, he WOULDN'T BE DOING BUSINESS THIS WAY. But that's just the thing, he DOES see it, because as a business man he's had to deal with all these PAID OFF MORONS IN WASHINGTON... HE'S EVEN PAID THEM HIMSELF FOR THE SAKE OF BUSINESS... but at the same time, he's seen how bad American has been getting FUCKED because of GREEDY ASSHOLES IN WASHINGTON.

Trump... 2016... the big SHAKE UP... it's coming and we NEED IT.

I think you can all agree that greed and corruption has gotten the US to a point where we need to flush the system.

And that's where Trump will help the USA.

He's possibly the greediest and most corrupt person that ever ran for President. And once elected, we won't stand for it very long... And revolt. And change things for the better... And that is infinitely better than keeping things "status quo".

So vote Trump!

Let's get this shit over with!
so you think liberals

LIBERALS

are going to man the fuck up, take up arms, and march on DC?

:lmao:

Sorry bro, you're detracting from Trump. He's not here to resolve our debt.... Please stop thinking that.

He's here to create a revolution. He just doesn't know it...

I won't take up arms unless necessary. But I will help the brains behind the operation.

Stop being a jerk, and join the revolution.

What I seek is change. To the electoral process. So we can possibly have some honest people on a ballot that means anything...

And have a possible chance for them to win.

Hillary vs Trump? D vs R? Who the fuck really cares about D or R? Why can't the best person win?? Why the fuck do we care if they're D or R?!?!?

We need radical change if we ever hope the best person will win. And that requires Trump to be elected...

I spaced this out 3 lines instead of 2... So you can hopefully get the point... We need to change our government and how we get people in charge.

If any of you want to keep it the same, please reply with that statement...

Forum List

Back