Trump lied tonight

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
Couple of lies, but one I remember is he said we're going to eliminate all drugs from Mexico.

Maybe not quite worth impeachment proceedings, but probably worth protest.

Number of fraks given cannot be expressed in positive integers.

Couple of lies, but one I remember is he said we're going to eliminate all drugs from Mexico.

Trump lies every night...and day...

He also said he is " going to end crime in America." And the Deplorables cheered.

Funny he can't deal with drugs from opioid pushers like McKesson. The ones that are actually addictive and wreck lives.

Oh wait, that would be too much like the real world. Can't do that when you have an irrelevant emotional hook. I keep forgetting --- "you don't sell solutions.. you sell feelings".

Hyperbole...

1. obvious and intentional exaggeration.
2. an extravagant statement or figure of speech
not intended to be taken literally​

Last edited:

Trump lying isn't even news anymore. Maybe when his approval rating drops into the 20's he'll decide to start telling the truth.

He's POM as well as POTUS, now? What? Did the Mexicans vote for him too? So much for "America first."

Well he had to distract attention onto something other than FBI Director Comey's testimony today, so it was another campaign rally held in Stupidville, Kentucky. I wonder how much that trip cost the taxpayers of this country?

th

As far as Mexican drugs & the wall--here is a great video and at the end it will disclose how much we've already wasted on fences and walls.

Well he had to distract attention onto something other than FBI Director Comey's testimony today, so it was another campaign rally held in Stupidville, Kentucky. I wonder how much that trip cost the taxpayers of this country?

th

As far as Mexican drugs & the wall--here is a great video and at the end it will disclose how much we've already wasted on fences and walls.

That is why you lost, you stupid little man.

He also implied that 116% is triple.

I once heard him say his hands weren't small. I don't know, with his stature they look kind of small.

Trump lies every night...and day...

Trump says things that leftards don't like to hear therefor they are "lies" but shit like "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan"? Well, in leftardland, that wasn't a lie at all and anyone that claimed it was a lie was simply a RACIST!. That shit doesn't resonate anymore which is why Trump won in a landslide even after the Operation Mockingbird media tried to carry her over the finish line much like they did the queer mulatto with the transgendered "wife". People are pushing back against you commie POS and this is a war you have no hope of winning. (snicker)

Funny he can't deal with drugs from opioid pushers like McKesson. The ones that are actually addictive and wreck lives.

Oh wait, that would be too much like the real world. Can't do that when you have an irrelevant emotional hook. I keep forgetting --- "you don't sell solutions.. you sell feelings".
What did Obama do about "McKeeson?" Oh yeah . . . . That's right . . . . nothing.

Liberals are going to have collective heart failure when Trump easily sails to reelection in 2020.

Forum List

Back