Trump lied

When? You better check with Drumpf quickly.

what leverage do they have?
Dont deflect. Tell me when Drump is going to force Mexico to pay for the wall.

he will build it and get the money from Mexico, we have several options.

I mean you guys like taxes, we could tax remittances...just one example
I asked when? When? Stop drifting off topic just because you cant find Drumpfs answer online.
laugh.gif

what I answered the question. learn to read
Please quote where you answered my question of when. When asks for a date. I dont see a date in any of your replies.
laugh.gif

How big was that crowd at his inauguration again? :laugh:
who cares?
why are you still worrying about that.
People that are counting his lies care.
I'm not worried about it. I'm laughing at you rubes that believe this clowns every lie. :laugh:

you count that....wow huge stuff.....super important

exaggerations and locket room talk dont matter and that's all you guys have.
I have found that people that lie about little shit have little dicks and a massive inferiority complex. Your boy Drumpf is a case in point.
laugh.gif

he may have a little sick, but he has big balls, he pisses you guys off to no end....its ducking hilarious......now go jerk off to Maxine watters....

what leverage do they have?

I asked when? When? Stop drifting off topic just because you cant find Drumpfs answer online.
laugh.gif

Please quote where you answered my question of when. When asks for a date. I dont see a date in any of your replies.
laugh.gif

when the wall gets built.....when are you going to learn that. the Democrats cant at stall forever

How big was that crowd at his inauguration again? :laugh:
who cares?
I'm not worried about it. I'm laughing at you rubes that believe this clowns every lie. :laugh:

I have found that people that lie about little shit have little dicks and a massive inferiority complex. Your boy Drumpf is a case in point.
laugh.gif

he may have a little sick, but he has big balls, he pisses you guys off to no end....its ducking hilarious......now go jerk off to Maxine watters....
Big balls are useless if you are too small to penetrate.

Drumpf makes me laugh for two reasons. How he has Dems in a tizzy and how he leads uneducated rubes such as yourself around by the nose. Pissed off? Hell no. Drumpf is comedic gold.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

when the wall gets built.....when are you going to learn that. the Democrats cant at stall forever
When is the wall being built? Do you have a date? You do realize Drumpf assuring you the wall is going to be built doesnt make Mexico pay for it right? You dumb Drumpf supporters are going to being paying for it via your taxes if you are not on welfare.
laugh.gif

who cares?

laugh.gif

Drumpf makes me laugh for two reasons. How he has Dems in a tizzy and how he leads uneducated rubes such as yourself around by the nose. Pissed off? Hell no. Drumpf is comedic gold.
laugh.gif

no he gives you Democrats a huge bukkake.
Every day he gives you guys a facial......

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When is the wall being built? Do you have a date? You do realize Drumpf assuring you the wall is going to be built doesnt make Mexico pay for it right? You dumb Drumpf supporters are going to being paying for it via your taxes if you are not on welfare.
laugh.gif

you are moron. the wall will be built, it's already started.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is what I mean about uneducated. You couldnt even figure out I am not a Dem.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you are moron. the wall will be built, it's already started.
Sorry dummy. The wall isnt being built. Thats another lie Drumpf has told you.
laugh.gif

Analysis | President Trump says his ‘beautiful wall’ is being built. Nope.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is what I mean about uneducated. You couldnt even figure out I am not a Dem.
laugh.gif
Well, it is obuckyo. You know that. There is no wall. There will be no wall.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, it is obuckyo. You know that. There is no wall. There will be no wall.
Jake you said there was no President Trump
no tax cut
no repealing the Obamacare mandate
no conservatives appointed to the court
so your record is pretty shitty on anything related to Trump......now go jerk off to your Obama poster.

Forum List

Back