Trump lied

The OP is a lie, because Trump was lying.
you didn't even read it, stfu.
Now you are lying, right along with Trump. He was not joking, everyone knows that.
Wow, you are so full of shit. Just like being a republican. you lie constantly and know he did not believe they pulled names out of a jar.....but people like you think everything he says is gospel.....because you're not smart enough to detect sarcasm or mockery among other communication techniques.

No wall

No Mexico paying for the wall

Forced to change his anti-immigration order from Muslims to countries, imitating Carter

Living on Obama's economic recovery

GDP less than Obama in his last two years

Trump was lying; he was not joking about pulling numbers out of a pail

:)

How big was that crowd at his inauguration again? :laugh:
who cares?
why are you still worrying about that.
People that are counting his lies care.
I'm not worried about it. I'm laughing at you rubes that believe this clowns every lie. :laugh:
You are the liar. You racist trolls lie 24/7.
Dont be angry. When you attack me personally I see that the truth is causing you to lash out in anger.

Now you are lying, right along with Trump. He was not joking, everyone knows that.
Everyone except the rubes.
Don't you have a black power rally to go to?
Yes but it not scheduled for right now. What does that have to do with Drumpf lying or are you trying to deflect?

Yes but it not scheduled for right now. What does that have to do with Drumpf lying or are you trying to deflect?
No he didn't lie about the jar......but hey you keep on believing that.

What jar? I said the wall dummy. Cant you rubes concentrate for more than 5 seconds? :laugh:

What jar? I said the wall dummy. Cant you rubes concentrate for more than 5 seconds? :laugh:
hey fucktard, the op was on the jar.
stay on topic
as for the wall, I've already answered it......congress has to approve funding for it....

Forum List

Back