🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump lies about wiretapping, so to cover it up, he makes similar claim...

Funny how back in 2013 everyone in Congress admitted it was going on, and was angry about it, now they all have short term memory and deny it is going on.

smdh.

NSA surveillance: anger mounts in Congress at 'spying on Americans'

What a sad attempt at misdirection and deflection. Keep trying; you may yet become a master magician....
  • 2013 --> Government collects, en masse, information about random American citizens .
  • 2017 --> Government spying on whomever it's spying on, but whomever be the objects of the spying, Trump isn't among them, yet Trump asserts that he was the target of wiretapping.

Obama tapped my phone means the same as the Obama administration engaged in international surveilance

Funny how back in 2013 everyone in Congress admitted it was going on, and was angry about it, now they all have short term memory and deny it is going on.

smdh.

What a sad attempt at misdirection and deflection. Keep trying; you may yet become a master magician....
  • 2013 --> Government collects, en masse, information about random American citizens .
  • 2017 --> Government spying on whomever it's spying on, but whomever be the objects of the spying, Trump isn't among them, yet Trump asserts that he was the target of wiretapping.

Obama tapped my phone means the same as the Obama administration engaged in international surveilance

Oh, oh....Now I see....Glad you cleared that up for me....TY

Trump is living proof how fools will vote for a fool and believe every word the fool says.

Personally I believe Trump is the best gift the right has ever given the left and instead of being bitter the left should enjoy the gift that keep on giving and use it to win in 2018 and 2020.

Forget about the Tax Returns and Russia with Love and focus on the mad man rants and turn them against him.

Trump's tax returns have been unveiled and he made 150 million in 2005 and paid 38 million income tax which is very close to a 25% tax. Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!

Let's be clear. All that was disclosed was the Form 1040. That is hardly the beginning and end of Trump's tax return.

smdh.

it's not misdirection or deflection. It's completely topical, and a logical progression of reasoning. Sorry if you don't follow it through.

Your error in logic is in your first bullet point. Either you lack information, or an understanding of what is really going on.

What exactly is the 'Deep State' and why is Donald Trump so infuriated by it?

Trump is living proof how fools will vote for a fool and believe every word the fool says.

Personally I believe Trump is the best gift the right has ever given the left and instead of being bitter the left should enjoy the gift that keep on giving and use it to win in 2018 and 2020.

Forget about the Tax Returns and Russia with Love and focus on the mad man rants and turn them against him.

Trump's tax returns have been unveiled and he made 150 million in 2005 and paid 38 million income tax which is very close to a 25% tax. Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!

So that means he can release the next ten years of returns because he has nothing to hide?

Why should he!?!

So that means he can release the next ten years of returns because he has nothing to hide?

Why should he!?!

What is he hiding?

Why should he!?!

What is he hiding?

None of your business...

Really it is none of your business...

He could release them and those like you would never be satisfied.

Also he knows it drives you into a mad man drool, so he will never release them.

Why should he!?!

What is he hiding?

None of your business...

Also he knows it drives you into a mad man drool, so he will never release them.

You mean like Obama's birth certificate and college records were Trump's business?

Why should he!?!

What is he hiding?

None of your business...

You mean like Obama's birth certificate and college records were Trump's business?

No they were not!

You must be confusing me with a Trumpster Birther and if so stop It!

Obama was born in Hawaii and that is the end of that damn discussion or maybe Pluto and he illegally came here through Uranus... ( The Pluto part was sarcasm )

Trump is a idiot but his tax returns are none of your business and same goes for me...

I would rather see his mental health evals instead of his tax returns but again they're none of my damn business!

GCHQ: Claim we bugged Donald Trump 'utterly ridiculous'

Yep, to deflect from one case of him just making stuff up, he's said almost the same thing but changed "Obama" for "British"

Again, Trump picks up on what someone said, and then repeats it as if it is fact.

"The accusation was made by US media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano - then repeated by White House press secretary Sean Spicer."

It's getting ridiculous, beyond ridiculous....
He's doing all this in an attempt to cover his tracks, however all this can be used against him.

It was one year. Steam on Lusitania, steam on.

It shows you how state run media works. This was fake news by Fox News. Napolitano dares to call himself a judge. He is clearly dishonest and should be fired. Fox News is completely dishonest.

Forum List

Back