Trump Lies Again That Nancy Pelosi Refused National Guard Help For Jan. 6

Why were the Capitol Police NEEDED on January 6, 2021 in the FIRST place? The assault by traitorous Insurrectionists should never have taken place.
Quit wasting our time with this moronic shit. Why don't we just get rid of all police? Oh yeah, I forgot, that is what you want.

From the OP:

According to a Pentagon report about what transpired that day, as rioters called for Vice President Mike Pence to be hanged, Pence himself made an urgent call for help to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller, pleading: “Clear the Capitol!”

Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) also desperately pleaded in a phone call with military leaders to deploy the National Guard as lawmakers hid for their lives from the marauding mob, the Pentagon report said. “We need help!” Schumer reportedly said.

Trump, meanwhile, ignored pleas to tell his supporters to stand down, including from daughter Ivanka Trump, according to testimony before the Jan. 6 committee.

Only after three hours had passed did President Trump finally ask the mob to go home, still baselessly claiming the election was fraudulent and telling them: “We know your pain ... we love you; you’re very special.”
You stupid fucking lying leftard

Trump requested those troops DAYS BEFORE, and Piglosi and Bow-wow turned him down.

Then when the predicted riot actually occurred, the dumb bitches panicked, and THAT'S when they suddenly changed their minds and made their calls.

You lying fucking leftard assholes are nothing more than LOUSY FUCKING LIARS, and I'm tired of seeing your drivel in print.

The capitol police board was established in 1873 for taking responsibility of this.
Long before Pelosi even existed; it was totally out of her hands.

wow-who-d816aae976-S.jpg

your attacks on Trump are not moving the polls an inch, in fact Republicans keep liking Trump more, the more he gets attacked!

FfN5ppjXkAERXqQ

your attacks on Trump are not moving the polls an inch, in fact Republicans keep liking Trump more, the more he gets attacked!

FfN5ppjXkAERXqQ
I've been telling those STUPID fucking leftards the exact same thing for six years now!

Don't make a martyr out of him, I kept saying

So what do the dumb fucking shit for brain clueless asswipes do?

They make a martyr out of him.

Stupid fucking assholes. I will NOT shed a tear when they're all sitting in jail

Nancy calls for help

Nancy Pelosi could have had National Guard troops protecting the Capitol on January 6th, but her policy for the Sgts at Arms was NO NATIONAL GUARD.

Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6, Irving’s friend told The Washington Post.
Irving resigned his position as the top House security official on Jan. 7, a day after violence erupted at the Capitol, leaving at least five people dead. He believed congressional leaders would have balked at the suggestion of a military presence on the Capitol grounds, Bill Pickle, who served as the Senate sergeant-at-arms from 2003 to 2007, told the Post at Irving’s request.
Irving did not float the idea by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). Instead, he rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter, Pickle said.

Nancy's Policy prevented the Guard from protecting the Capitol. End of Discussion.

Why were the Capitol Police NEEDED on January 6, 2021 in the FIRST place? The assault by traitorous Insurrectionists should never have taken place.
True, I've mentioned this many times before.
It was said to be a 'peaceful protest' until trump incited them on.
This is ALL on trump.
Trump requested those troops DAYS BEFORE, and Piglosi and Bow-wow turned him down.
Show me trumps request?
All you have is talking points.

Nancy Pelosi could have had National Guard troops protecting the Capitol on January 6th, but her policy for the Sgts at Arms was NO NATIONAL GUARD.

Former House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving said optics played a role in his decision to decline an early request from the U.S. Capitol Police for National Guard assistance in protecting the Capitol on Jan. 6, Irving’s friend told The Washington Post.
Irving resigned his position as the top House security official on Jan. 7, a day after violence erupted at the Capitol, leaving at least five people dead. He believed congressional leaders would have balked at the suggestion of a military presence on the Capitol grounds, Bill Pickle, who served as the Senate sergeant-at-arms from 2003 to 2007, told the Post at Irving’s request.
Irving did not float the idea by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.). Instead, he rejected then-U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s request to activate the National Guard based on what he believed would be Pelosi’s position on the matter, Pickle said.

Nancy's Policy prevented the Guard from protecting the Capitol. End of Discussion.
Piglosi is an evil Stalinist pig.

She's consumed by hatred.

She's a scorned shrew. Not even her husband wants to be with her. He goes out and gets drunk so he doesn't have to.

I'm really curious, are you serious or playing troll once again?

Here's one very good reason although just having over 10,000 people expected means, to normal folks, that you need effective crowd control.

ray-epps1-L.jpg

True, I've mentioned this many times before.
It was said to be a 'peaceful protest' until trump incited them on.
This is ALL on trump.

Show me trumps request?
All you have is talking points.
1. The FBI said that Trump did NOT incite anything. If anyone incited the mob it was FBI plants.
2. Trump told SecDef to "fill the request"for National Guard troops

According to Miller's testimony, Trump asked during that meeting whether the District of Columbia's mayor had requested National Guard troops for Jan. 6, the day Congress was to ratify Joe Biden's presidential election victory.
Trump told Miller to "fill" the request, the former defense secretary testified. Miller said Trump told him: "Do whatever is necessary to protect demonstrators that were executing their constitutionally protected rights."

I'm really curious, are you serious or playing troll once again?

Here's one very good reason although just having over 10,000 people expected means, to normal folks, that you need effective crowd control.

ray-epps1-L.jpg
GO TELL THE SCUMBAG DEMOCRAT MAYORS

GO TELL THE FUCKTARD COPS THAT WERE TOO BUSY KNEELING FOR COMMUNISTS WHILE FAMILIES WERE BEING TERRORIZED RIGHT NEXT TO THEM

Fucking stupid leftard asswipes

Forum List

Back