Trump Lies Challenge.

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.

What I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public, that had a detrimental effect on the country.

That's a shitty qualifier. A lie doesn't need to have a 'detrimental effect' on the country. I just hate liars and believe the Orange Virus to be a lying fucking liar, so that's all I need.

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.

This wasn't a lie fool.

The cumulative effect of his constant lying has eroded his credibility.

If he lies about immigrants, Muslims, women, Gays, the disabled and most prominently himself, how are we suppose to believe him when some sore international crisis happens and we are threatened with war?

What I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public, that had a detrimental effect on the country.

That's a shitty qualifier. A lie doesn't need to have a 'detrimental effect' on the country. I just hate liars and believe the Orange Virus to be a lying fucking liar, so that's all I need.

Very well then. Provide an example of Trump deliberately misleading the public by making a statement he knew was not true.

I'm not just talking about some off the cuff remark about mexico paying for the wall. I never believed we'd get a check from them. Give me something tangible. This should have been way easier for you moonbats who have been ranting for years now about what a liar Trump is, while mindlessly supporting hitlery.

Here's a list, not one documents lie has ever been proved to be bogus. Not by Trump, his surrogates or his supporters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...er-days/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.849f2de01a51
The fact that Trump lies so much is detrimental to your country. Look at the state of mind of Little Trumpsters. Tens of millions of Little Trumpsters hang on every word Trump says, that is not healthy for the country.

Trump is the creator of right wing reality, therefore he never lies. The very laws of physics and the space-time continuum bend to his will.

except that it happened. it's been pointed out so many times, the dot heads are worn off.

Trump sees what he wants to believe and often lies because he gets things mixed up (he also lies intentionally). He’s a doofus.

We looked back at the record to see what we could find about American Muslim celebrations in New Jersey on 9/11. While we found widely broadcast video of people in the Palestinian territories celebrating, we found no evidence to back up Trump’s description of events on American soil.

From the archives: What Trump said about some cheering 9/11

except that it happened. it's been pointed out so many times, the dot heads are worn off.
You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.

how much time do you have - 12 fucking pages !

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Here's one bullshit example:

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

A senior administration official told PolitiFact that Trump arrived at the $91 billion figure by combining the roughly $41 billion already allocated with additional estimated future FEMA costs of $50 billion. (The Washington Post’s Fact Checker wrote that the $50 billion was a high end estimate of what would need to be committed under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988.)

In other words, Trump didn't lie. He used the high end estimate, which is a reasonable thing to do in the case of the federal government.

Here's a list, not one documents lie has ever been proved to be bogus. Not by Trump, his surrogates or his supporters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...er-days/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.849f2de01a51
The fact that Trump lies so much is detrimental to your country. Look at the state of mind of Little Trumpsters. Tens of millions of Little Trumpsters hang on every word Trump says, that is not healthy for the country.
huh? what lie?
What lie? You obviously neglected to go to the link for for the list of lies/miss-statements, complete with verification of each lie/miss-statement.

You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.
except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.

Forum List

Back