Trump Lies Challenge.

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.
except that it happened. it's been pointed out so many times, the dot heads are worn off.
You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.
The harder you hammer these people the more entrenched their faulty beliefs become. You do not have understand it, just pity them for the prison they have built for themselves in their minds.

Here's a list, not one documents lie has ever been proved to be bogus. Not by Trump, his surrogates or his supporters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...er-days/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.849f2de01a51
The fact that Trump lies so much is detrimental to your country. Look at the state of mind of Little Trumpsters. Tens of millions of Little Trumpsters hang on every word Trump says, that is not healthy for the country.
huh? what lie?
What lie? You obviously neglected to go to the link for for the list of lies/miss-statements, complete with verification of each lie/miss-statement.
but those aren't lies. I keep telling you all that. pick one, I'll show you! I'm gonna give you that privilege.

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.
except that it happened. it's been pointed out so many times, the dot heads are worn off.
You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.
The harder you hammer these people the more entrenched their faulty beliefs become. You do not have understand it, just pity them for the prison they have built for themselves in their minds.
obammy left the white house fool.

fk, this is fun!! you all can't win, you have no fking facts.

How ironic!

I'm not just talking about some off the cuff remark about mexico paying for the wall. I never believed we'd get a check from them.

Well, that's you. Words mean things. You just admitted you didn't believe him when he said it. So, why bother detailing other stupid shit he says when you've pretty much proven you don't seem to care either way?

before Trump came along the morons that defend his lies lived their entire life lying - rather than defend themselves they just switched to Trump and lie for him.

except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.
No, it was not and if such a video were in existence you would post it. You are lying. If a video existed you would post it.

QUOTE="bripat9643, post: 22592950, member: 29100"]
how much time do you have - 12 fucking pages !

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

They didn't put up much of a fight that I can recall. Certainly they didn't whine about it like they whine about the wall.

Here we have an example of the media claiming their opinion to be a fact and anyone who has a different opinion is a liar. The hubris is astounding.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.
No, it was not and if such a video were in existence you would post it. You are lying. If a video existed you would post it.
why? It was already posted and you said it wasn't. so if i post it you'll say it's faked. Why would I waste my time over and over for such a schmuck as you?

before Trump came along the morons that defend his lies lived their entire life lying - rather than defend themselves they just switched to Trump and lie for him.
Before Obama came along Dims spent their entire lives sucking their own dicks.

oh my fking god martha!! over dramatized much?

I don't believe he said "thousands" but he saw some....want a link, twink?

https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
he's going to say something stupid watch. nice effort though!

why? It was already posted and you said it wasn't. so if i post it you'll say it's faked. Why would I waste my time over and over for such a schmuck as you?
You do not have a video. You are lying and making excuses for why you will not post your video. Just post it and stop being such a dork.

You do not have a video. You are lying and making excuses for why you will not post your video. Just post it and stop being such a dork.
sure there is. go look.

Before Obama came along Dims spent their entire lives sucking their own dicks.

people that eat Trumps horseshit ate horseshit before he came along - the transition was effortless.

Forum List

Back