Trump Lies Challenge.

Dorkiness is being defined by Dorks in this thread. Rhey claim rhey have debunked claims of Trump lying, but when challenged to provide evidence of the debunking, they answer with deflections and excuses. Stupid people who ambush themselves, Dorks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.
except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.
No, it was not and if such a video were in existence you would post it. You are lying. If a video existed you would post it.
why? It was already posted and you said it wasn't. so if i post it you'll say it's faked. Why would I waste my time over and over for such a schmuck as you?
You do not have a video. You are lying and making excuses for why you will not post your video. Just post it and stop being such a dork.
sure there is. go look.
No, there is not. You are a liar. What would you search for on Google to find your fantasy delusional video?

except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.
No, it was not and if such a video were in existence you would post it. You are lying. If a video existed you would post it.
why? It was already posted and you said it wasn't. so if i post it you'll say it's faked. Why would I waste my time over and over for such a schmuck as you?
You do not have a video. You are lying and making excuses for why you will not post your video. Just post it and stop being such a dork.
sure there is. go look.
No, there is not. You are a liar. What would you search for on Google to find your fantasy delusional video?
Kerik: Trump Correct, New York Area Muslims Were Celebrating After 9/11

sure there is. go look.
No evidence, but simply Trump supporter saying he "heard about Muslims celebrating". Nothing was even close for supporting Trump's lie regarding a television broadcast of thousand celebrating in the street in your audio link.

sure there is. go look.
You know the guy in your audio link spent four years in prison, including for being a felony liar.

I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public
Tramp: I’ve heard and studied the Laffer Curve for many years in the Wharton School of Finance.
1. Tramp graduated from Wharton in 1968.
2. Laffer developed the theory in 1979.

On Feb 18th 2017 Trump said “we are going to be submitting, in a couple of weeks, a great healthcare plan. “

That was a lie. It still has not happened.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Got a link bed wetter? Lets say he did submit it, would it have gone anywhere? How did this "lie" effect you? You won't support any plan he comes up with anyway.

Here is a video of his words. Trump: ObamaCare replacement coming in 'a couple of weeks'

This lie effects me because I am married to a floor Nurse and anything that effects her, effects me. ObamaCare fucked over hospitals, driving many small ones out of business totally and forcing other ones to sell their independence to a corporation to stay afloat. On high patient acuity floors nurses have gone from 3 to 4 patients per nurse to 7 to 8, which is dangerous to the patients and for the nurses. This has happened as hospital try and cut cost anywhere they can to be able to afford all the dumb shit that ObamaCare forced on them.

While all you sheep were focused on the "mandate' the real damage was being done behind the scenes, and it still is thanks to this lie.

Last edited:
how are we suppose to believe him

You wouldn't believe him if he said the Sun rises in the East, so why keep yammering?
No one with a half brain trusts or believes this lying swine ,,no country and hardly any of his own people in the WH
well that's ironic!!!
Like the Times reported his people keep things from him because they fear he'll blab to his pal Putin Not to be trusted Never was never will be

how much time do you have - 12 fucking pages !

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Here's one bullshit example:

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

A senior administration official told PolitiFact that Trump arrived at the $91 billion figure by combining the roughly $41 billion already allocated with additional estimated future FEMA costs of $50 billion. (The Washington Post’s Fact Checker wrote that the $50 billion was a high end estimate of what would need to be committed under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988.)

In other words, Trump didn't lie. He used the high end estimate, which is a reasonable thing to do in the case of the federal government.
An idiot who does not know the difference between "GOT" and "WILL GET."
BTW, you left this part out from your OWN link: "In a tweet, the president claimed “Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars.” That’s simply false. As explained above, this is a 20-year estimate subject to change. The island so far has only received about $11 billion."

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.

I don't believe he said "thousands" but he saw some....want a link, twink?

https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
Those "Muslims" turned out to be ISRAELIS, but you knew that already!

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks
Shortly after 8:46 a.m. on the day of the attacks, just minutes after the first plane struck the World Trade Center, five men — later revealed to be Israeli nationals — had positioned themselves in the parking lot of the Doric Apartment Complex in Union City, New Jersey, where they were seen taking pictures and filming the attacks while also celebrating the destruction of the towers and “high fiving” each other. At least one eyewitness interviewed by the FBI had seen the Israelis’ van in the parking lot as early as 8:00 a.m. that day, more than 40 minutes prior to the attack. The story received coverage in U.S. mainstream media at the time but has since been largely forgotten.

The men — Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Yaron Shimuel and Omar Marmari — were subsequently apprehended by law enforcement and claimed to be Israeli tourists on a “working holiday” in the United States where they were employed by a moving company, Urban Moving Systems. Upon his arrest, Sivan Kurzberg told the arresting officer, “We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem.”

sure there is. go look.
No evidence, but simply Trump supporter saying he "heard about Muslims celebrating". Nothing was even close for supporting Trump's lie regarding a television broadcast of thousand celebrating in the street in your audio link.
see, what did I tell you! you have no objectivity or resemblance of accepting of anything trump.

sure there is. go look.
see, what did I tell you! you have no objectivity or resemblance of accepting of anything trump.

you have provided no evidence or support for Trump other than one other dude.

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

A senior administration official told PolitiFact that Trump arrived at the $91 billion figure by combining the roughly $41 billion already allocated with additional estimated future FEMA costs of $50 billion. (The Washington Post’s Fact Checker wrote that the $50 billion was a high end estimate of what would need to be committed under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988.)

In other words, Trump didn't lie. He used the high end estimate, which is a reasonable thing to do in the case of the federal government.
BTW, you left this part out from your OWN link: "In a tweet, the president claimed “Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars.” That’s simply false. As explained above, this is a 20-year estimate subject to change. The island so far has only received about $11 billion."
but they did. They got awarded 91 billion. you're still wrong.

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.

I don't believe he said "thousands" but he saw some....want a link, twink?

https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
Those "Muslims" turned out to be ISRAELIS, but you knew that already!

Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks
Shortly after 8:46 a.m. on the day of the attacks, just minutes after the first plane struck the World Trade Center, five men — later revealed to be Israeli nationals — had positioned themselves in the parking lot of the Doric Apartment Complex in Union City, New Jersey, where they were seen taking pictures and filming the attacks while also celebrating the destruction of the towers and “high fiving” each other. At least one eyewitness interviewed by the FBI had seen the Israelis’ van in the parking lot as early as 8:00 a.m. that day, more than 40 minutes prior to the attack. The story received coverage in U.S. mainstream media at the time but has since been largely forgotten.

The men — Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg, Oded Ellner, Yaron Shimuel and Omar Marmari — were subsequently apprehended by law enforcement and claimed to be Israeli tourists on a “working holiday” in the United States where they were employed by a moving company, Urban Moving Systems. Upon his arrest, Sivan Kurzberg told the arresting officer, “We are Israeli; we are not your problem. Your problems are our problems, The Palestinians are the problem.”
doesn't make what trump said wrong.

sure there is. go look.

Trump said he saw 1000s, this guy says there were "some".

not the same thing

Last edited:
sure there is. go look.

He watched thousands of people cheering while the WTC building came down. He saw it. It was widely covered at the time.

It didn't happen.

Trumpybear can't admitted it

but they did. They got awarded 91 billion. you're still wrong.
Awarded and "GOT" are two different things. They "GOT" only $11 billion so far.

Forum List

Back