Trump Lies Challenge.

On Feb 18th 2017 Trump said “we are going to be submitting, in a couple of weeks, a great healthcare plan. “

That was a lie. It still has not happened.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Got a link bed wetter? Lets say he did submit it, would it have gone anywhere? How did this "lie" effect you? You won't support any plan he comes up with anyway.

Here is a video of his words. Trump: ObamaCare replacement coming in 'a couple of weeks'

This lie effects me because I am married to a floor Nurse and anything that effects her, effects me. ObamaCare fucked over hospitals, driving many small ones out of business totally and forcing other ones to sell their independence to a corporation to stay afloat. On high patient acuity floors nurses have gone from 3 to 4 patients per nurse to 7 to 8, which is dangerous to the patients and for the nurses. This has happened as hospital try and cut cost anywhere they can to be able to afford all the dumb shit that ObamaCare forced on them.

While all you sheep were focused on the "mandate' the real damage was being done behind the scenes, and it still is thanks to this lie.
There goes the great libertarian attacking Trump again, and defending the fake news media.

It was requested we provide a lie Trump told. I did so.

How is that defending the media? You are just not a very smart person.

Only the Trump haters were expected to post a Trump lie. You outed yourself.

I gotta say, at least Rump never posted a pic of wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December and claimed it was a political convention.

Got a link bed wetter? Lets say he did submit it, would it have gone anywhere? How did this "lie" effect you? You won't support any plan he comes up with anyway.

Here is a video of his words. Trump: ObamaCare replacement coming in 'a couple of weeks'

This lie effects me because I am married to a floor Nurse and anything that effects her, effects me. ObamaCare fucked over hospitals, driving many small ones out of business totally and forcing other ones to sell their independence to a corporation to stay afloat. On high patient acuity floors nurses have gone from 3 to 4 patients per nurse to 7 to 8, which is dangerous to the patients and for the nurses. This has happened as hospital try and cut cost anywhere they can to be able to afford all the dumb shit that ObamaCare forced on them.

While all you sheep were focused on the "mandate' the real damage was being done behind the scenes, and it still is thanks to this lie.
There goes the great libertarian attacking Trump again, and defending the fake news media.

I gotta say, at least Rump never posted a pic of wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December and claimed it was a political convention.
You're still obsessing about that?

On Feb 18th 2017 Trump said “we are going to be submitting, in a couple of weeks, a great healthcare plan. “

That was a lie. It still has not happened.

I never claimed to like Trump, my view of Trump is no secret. How can I "out" myself on the thing I am most known for on this forum.

you just really are one stupid fucker.

I just paid Rumpster a compliment. I noted he hasn't told as big a lie as you have.

But you two at least have one thing in common --- neither one of you have the cojones to admit you were WRONG.

Care to essplain to the class why that is?

I keep most of the forum's moonbats on ignore, since they're mostly posting bots or drones that parrot the same asinine shit with a federal redundancy it cleans the board up for faster scrolling. I have about 5% of the liberals available to read so that I run across some of it.

What I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public, that had a detrimental effect on the country. So, I'll unmask the bed wetters if any of them respond and see if they can list Trump's most egregious lies, with links, and explain how I've been fucked out of healthcare or information I should have.

So here you are turds.... Make your case about all of Trump's lies. I don't care about the meat puppet faggot's lies. I can easily pretend that 8 years didn't exist at this point. Most of his damage has been undone as much as it can be.
Easy...

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.

I don't believe he said "thousands" but he saw some....want a link, twink?

https://nypost.com/2015/12/21/nj-police-captain-says-some-muslims-did-celebrate-on-911/
B'lieve it, he said it....

Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

I just paid Rumpster a compliment. I noted he hasn't told as big a lie as you have.

But you two at least have one thing in common --- neither one of you have the cojones to admit you were WRONG.

Care to essplain to the class why that is?
You keep telling lies. When are you going to admit you are wrong?

No, it was not and if such a video were in existence you would post it. You are lying. If a video existed you would post it.
why? It was already posted and you said it wasn't. so if i post it you'll say it's faked. Why would I waste my time over and over for such a schmuck as you?
You do not have a video. You are lying and making excuses for why you will not post your video. Just post it and stop being such a dork.
sure there is. go look.
No, there is not. You are a liar. What would you search for on Google to find your fantasy delusional video?
Kerik: Trump Correct, New York Area Muslims Were Celebrating After 9/11
LOL

Where are the "thousands and thousands??"

When Trump lied about seeing thousands of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey streets on television he was demonizing American Muslims making his lie malicious in nature. His lie caused harm for many Americans who happened to be Muslim.
except that it happened. it's been pointed out so many times, the dot heads are worn off.
You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.
except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.
Liar, there is no such video showing "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey.

how much time do you have - 12 fucking pages !

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Here's one bullshit example:

"Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars for the hurricane, more money than has ever been gotten for a hurricane before."

A senior administration official told PolitiFact that Trump arrived at the $91 billion figure by combining the roughly $41 billion already allocated with additional estimated future FEMA costs of $50 billion. (The Washington Post’s Fact Checker wrote that the $50 billion was a high end estimate of what would need to be committed under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act of 1988.)

In other words, Trump didn't lie. He used the high end estimate, which is a reasonable thing to do in the case of the federal government.
An idiot who does not know the difference between "GOT" and "WILL GET."
BTW, you left this part out from your OWN link: "In a tweet, the president claimed “Puerto Rico got 91 Billion Dollars.” That’s simply false. As explained above, this is a 20-year estimate subject to change. The island so far has only received about $11 billion."
but they did. They got awarded 91 billion. you're still wrong.
Awarded and "GOT" are two different things. They "GOT" only $11 billion so far.
Does that include the cost of the paper towels he chucked to flood victims?

2s0blvo.jpg

I keep most of the forum's moonbats on ignore, since they're mostly posting bots or drones that parrot the same asinine shit with a federal redundancy it cleans the board up for faster scrolling. I have about 5% of the liberals available to read so that I run across some of it.

What I have yet to see are some actual examples of LIES specifically told to the public, that had a detrimental effect on the country. So, I'll unmask the bed wetters if any of them respond and see if they can list Trump's most egregious lies, with links, and explain how I've been fucked out of healthcare or information I should have.

So here you are turds.... Make your case about all of Trump's lies. I don't care about the meat puppet faggot's lies. I can easily pretend that 8 years didn't exist at this point. Most of his damage has been undone as much as it can be.

Just what I needed. And all-day project that, once it was done, would already be out of date.

Perhaps I'll be back eventually but whatever I post, don't read it out loud. The sound of that gives you cancer.

See? There's one already.
So you're saying you can't name any lies.
How about 10 lies.

What?
You can't name any????

except that it happened. it's been pointed out so many times, the dot heads are worn off.
You are lying. Trump's lie has never been disproven. A television recording has never been found and no one has ever produced a video of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey. You don't have one so you will never be able to post one. You are as dorky as Donald Dork.
except it has. you merely saying it wasn't proves nothing. the video was provided in the forum years ago.
Liar, there is no such video showing "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey.
Can you name who's lives were destroyed by an exaggeration like this?
It's not like Obama's lies about Benghazi, about keeping our doctors, about how Iran is our friends and even though they're chanting Death To America....we shouldn't worry about them getting nukes, or how about needing to find our foreign policy in the 80s cuz Russia ain't no threat. How about his claim he's not a Muslim.....or that he's straight. How about naming some Trump lies that have caused the deaths of Americans like Obama's have.

how much time do you have - 12 fucking pages !

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
Politi"fact"?

Seriously?

"When I became president, President Obama had a separation policy. I didn’t have it. He had it."

— PolitiFact National on Friday, June 21st, 2019

The meat puppet faggot's regime wasn't separating kids? Everyone knows THAT's BULLSHIT, except bed wetters like you.

A former Obama administration official turned CNN analyst said her administration’s policy of separating children from their families at the border was done “for their protection,” while decrying the same policy under President Trump as “inhumane treatment.”

CNN analyst said Obama's child separation policy was done 'for their protection', slams policy under Trump

Put that in your pipe and smoke it turd.

The United Kingdom is "our largest (trading) partner."

— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, June 5th, 2019

This is a "lie"? Glad I didn't hear him say it or I might have invested money in some Limey stocks or bonds. Idiot, that's just some stupid shit he spouted off with. It's no more of a "lie" than when Biden claimed FDR was on TV in 1929 as president calming the country over the market crash.

So I scrolled down the whole list, and it's increasingly more asinine and less than credible. Nothing in that link makes a reference to a specific egregious lie, something that was deliberately untrue, and intended to mislead the public into supporting a regulation or policy with significant effects on American lives.

Then again, you're a bed wetter, you don't know what a lie even is.

Everybody get that? "It's not a lie, it's just some stupid shit he spouted off with".

When "they" do it it's a lie; when "we" do it it's "just some stupid shit they spouted off with".

Here ya go wankjob OP, you want lies? One of my favourites, right here.

Want another one? Here ya go. "What am I saying?"

And then, of course ..... the I never spoke with Putin (except for when I spoke with Putin) lies....

That was fucking hysterical...

Liberals Aren’t Liking This Newly-Discovered Photo Of The 1924 Democrat Convention

You cannot be serious. There's thousands and thousands of them. Did you watch his silly little Orlando rally? Here's on from there.

"And we've ended the last administration's cruel and heartless law on American energy. What they were doing to our energy should never be forgotten. The United States is now the number-one producer of oil and natural gas anywhere in the world. We are, by the way, the number-one producer of energy in the world because of what we've done right now."

Not true.

The US has been the world's leading energy producer since 2002, guess the Obama administration wasn't so "cruel and heartless" after all.

That's just one out of at least a dozen I spotted.

Now put down the koolaide and wake up Pete. You used to have a brain, see if you can find that fucker and use it again .

LOLOL

Slobbers the idiot who still obsesses over Bill Clinton going back some 50 years.

It's not like Obama's lies about Benghazi, about keeping our doctors, about how Iran is our friends and even though they're chanting Death To America....we shouldn't worry about them getting nukes, or how about needing to find our foreign policy in the 80s cuz Russia ain't no threat. How about his claim he's not a Muslim.....or that he's straight. How about naming some Trump lies that have caused the deaths of Americans like Obama's have.
LOLOL

A lie not need destroy anyone's lives to be a lie.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

• "I finished it" of the controversy about where President Barack Obama was born.
  • "The birther movement was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008. She was all in!"
  • Trump said Obama, "spent $2 million in legal fees trying to get away from this issue," of his birth certificate.
  • "His grandmother in Kenya said, 'Oh, no, he was born in Kenya and I was there and I witnessed the birth.'"
  • "He doesn't have a birth certificate, or if he does, there's something on that certificate that is very bad for him."
  • "Was it a birth certificate? You tell me. Some people say that was not his birth certificate. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. I'm saying I don't know. Nobody knows."
  • Said Obama, "said he was born in Kenya because if you say you were born in Kenya, you got aid and you got into colleges."

LOLOL

A lie not need destroy anyone's lives to be a lie.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif
Yet you act as if they matter.
Why?
You ignore all of the lies from Obama and Hillary, lies that have destroyed lives, cost us billions and trillions, lies that have caused the death of Americans. Lies that will cause the death of thousands more.
Lies that have brought thousands here risking their lives at our expense.
Lies that may end up killing you or me.
Lies that have changed our economic futures irreparably

Trump sometimes exaggerates. He sometimes tells jokes you take literally....and sometimes the media lies about what he says and claims it's real.
Hillary and Obama lie with a purpose to kill and destroy.
Frankly,.......What right have you to complain about anyone stretching the truth....when you ignore every hoax and every lie that the Democrats pull on you. I'm wise to it. You're still a gullible fool.

Just what I needed. And all-day project that, once it was done, would already be out of date.

Perhaps I'll be back eventually but whatever I post, don't read it out loud. The sound of that gives you cancer.

See? There's one already.
So you're saying you can't name any lies.
How about 10 lies.

What?
You can't name any????

You want me to "name" them? Like children?

How 'bout "John Baron"? How 'bout "John Miller"?

How 'bout "DJ and CJ"? How 'bout Tim Apple? Or Marilyn Lockheed?

How 'bout Andy, Mandy, Candy, Randy, Sandy, Brandy and Elmo?

Forum List

Back