Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?

Reason 1/2 a pussified country dislikes Trump is because he's BLUNTLY honest. Then there's the take everything he says out of context because all PROGS are pussified and manipulative. They do the same with videos, bluntly, yet somehow they're not held accountable. WHY?

Trump in November or we're fucked. My money is we're not done yet BIGLY.
Trump is the furtherst thing from honest... you people who confuse bluntness with honesty is comedy

No, it's just numbers, and that's exactly where PROGS get lost. You see dumbshit, guys like Obama don't say anything tangible, and surely what he does say is rehearsed & agenda driven. Trump on the other hand can't shut the fuck up, and he's WIDE OPEN,, so dumbfucks like you "count the lies" which often times is putrid or lies about lies. With a pussified country led by PROGS surely you people are more offended by "LIES" and surely we're trained to redefine what a lie is, that's just progressive.

With Trump being wide open and his natural immunity to PC, he's often BLUNTLY HONEST. PROGS like numbers so much w/o a pinch of critical application, well by the numbers Trump is more honest than any POTUS before him. That's critical application, he just can't shut-up. Your problem is you're intellectually dishonest, know the difference?
I don’t think he is bluntly honest much at all. He is blunt and offensive while propagating his political spin and lies. You may think that since he is taking a risk by saying things he “shouldn’t” that it somehow translates to honesty but that’s just not true

I have always felt and said that this very tricky viral pandemic would constitute an unusual test not just for politicians but for our whole system and all our institutions. I am sorry to see us fail so abysmally. It was always true that we were unlikely to deal with such a subtle invisible danger as well as an authoritarian and socially cohesive country like China, but we have failed even in comparison to countries like Germany and South Korea. That failure is evident in many ways. Statistically It is most obvious here:

Total Deaths Up to Today: China - 4,632; U.S.A. — 142,000+
*note China has almost 4x our population and is far poorer and more densely populated.

Perhaps China also has more respect for its older generation? No, I don’t think that is the case. Their leaders, at the time not knowing exactly how fatal this disease might become, just decided to stop this thing using “wartime” measures, and they succeeded almost completely.

I think that's so cute. China has lied to us, WHO, and the rest of the world since they released this virus on the world. But, YOU believe them! I bet you believe what they spend on defense too!

Last edited:
“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Reason 1/2 a pussified country dislikes Trump is because he's BLUNTLY honest. Then there's the take everything he says out of context because all PROGS are pussified and manipulative. They do the same with videos, bluntly, yet somehow they're not held accountable. WHY?

Trump is the furtherst thing from honest... you people who confuse bluntness with honesty is comedy

No, it's just numbers, and that's exactly where PROGS get lost. You see dumbshit, guys like Obama don't say anything tangible, and surely what he does say is rehearsed & agenda driven. Trump on the other hand can't shut the fuck up, and he's WIDE OPEN,, so dumbfucks like you "count the lies" which often times is putrid or lies about lies. With a pussified country led by PROGS surely you people are more offended by "LIES" and surely we're trained to redefine what a lie is, that's just progressive.

With Trump being wide open and his natural immunity to PC, he's often BLUNTLY HONEST. PROGS like numbers so much w/o a pinch of critical application, well by the numbers Trump is more honest than any POTUS before him. That's critical application, he just can't shut-up. Your problem is you're intellectually dishonest, know the difference?
I don’t think he is bluntly honest much at all. He is blunt and offensive while propagating his political spin and lies. You may think that since he is taking a risk by saying things he “shouldn’t” that it somehow translates to honesty but that’s just not true

Let's see his tweets, HARD evidence whether or not he's a liar or just a thorn in your side.

This Virus over reaction and response has been the biggest hoax and scam since man made climate change.

And it's the same crowd behind both scams. What many people still don't realize is that that's their M.O. They ALWAYS use fear, "crises", lies and deception as tools to manipulate the public into going along with their agendas. In fact, not just go along with their agendas but cry out and beg for a "solution" which just so happens to be their goal in the first place. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

A lot of people have been waking up, but the fact that still so many people haven't caught on to that is mind-boggling to me.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

Heartless? No. Realistic? Brutally so.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.
Masks don't do shit. That's a fact.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.
Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
No, they don't. Not one single mask people are wearing will protect you from a VIRUS... a VIRUS. All you're doing is filtering out LARGE DUST PARTICLES, period.

Don't be stupid.

Then why did Trump take to wearing one? Is he stupid?
He did it to placate the idiots like you.
Trump doesn't wear one all the time. Only when close to others. A mask is a breading ground for bacteira and viruses, especially when not cleaned daily. There is a time and place for needing a mask but most can not reason those times out. Masks only slow the spread to others by catching what YOU EXHALE in the water droplets you breath out, but its less than 30% effective. It stops nothing you are breathing in. Don't get me started on face shields, they are worthless.

What kind of moron DOES wear a mask when they're not close to others? What the hell is the point of THAT? I take that sucker off the instant my foot hits the sidewalk outside the store.

Had to be at the Post Office for two hours (!) on Saturday. I was so dizzy and nauseated by the time I was done, I could barely get home.

Let's see his tweets, HARD evidence whether or not he's a liar or just a thorn in your side.
I e exhausted efforts pasting quotes, videos, tweets and statements from Trump that clearly show his, lies, exaggerations and hyperbole. If you don’t get it by now you’re never going to and I’m not going to waste my time trying to prove that snow is cold

I e exhausted efforts pasting quotes, videos, tweets and statements from Trump that clearly show his, lies, exaggerations and hyperbole. If you don’t get it by now you’re never going to and I’m not going to waste my time trying to prove that snow is cold
so you're full of shit as usual.

Oh look, context and content lost on the PROG. He figures since he's provided cherry-picked samples he's not prepared to provide it demonstrates he's more than just a parrot.

Here's some fun PROG, I don't have twitter. What was Trump's last tweet, mind posting it? Even better, post his last video recording.

Why do you find that insensitive ?

It seems somewhat matter-of-fact.

Oh look, context and content lost on the PROG. He figures since he's provided cherry-picked samples he's not prepared to provide it demonstrates he's more than just a parrot.

Here's some fun PROG, I don't have twitter. What was Trump's last tweet, mind posting it?
Cherry pick samples As you call them are actual examples... dismiss them
All you want but they prove my point

he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
Yes, I remember when Obama told us that SEAL TEAM 6 killed Osama bin Laden. It was exactly what they wanted us to hear. And I must say, it was pleasant!
not the kind of news i was talking about synth and i think you know that......

The truth sometimes hurts.

Maybe he should have said nobody will die, then the media would jump on him for being a liar again.

Why do you find that insensitive ?

It seems somewhat matter-of-fact.

That's where PROGS get lost. The less they have to complain about the softer they become............FACT

Here's some fun PROG, I don't have twitter. What was Trump's last tweet, mind posting it?
Cherry pick samples As you call them are actual examples... dismiss them
All you want but they prove my point

Again, let's see Trump's last tweet and/or video. It's going to be great.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

Heartless? No. Realistic? Brutally so.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.
Masks don't do shit. That's a fact.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.
Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
No, they don't. Not one single mask people are wearing will protect you from a VIRUS... a VIRUS. All you're doing is filtering out LARGE DUST PARTICLES, period.

Don't be stupid.

Then why did Trump take to wearing one? Is he stupid?
He did it to placate the idiots like you.
Trump doesn't wear one all the time. Only when close to others. A mask is a breading ground for bacteira and viruses, especially when not cleaned daily. There is a time and place for needing a mask but most can not reason those times out. Masks only slow the spread to others by catching what YOU EXHALE in the water droplets you breath out, but its less than 30% effective. It stops nothing you are breathing in. Don't get me started on face shields, they are worthless.

I created a monster.

My bad.

I will name him Steve.

If you name him George, you can hug him and pet him and squeeze him . . .

1595450459032.png

Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
Why was he ever sugar-coating facts? Is that a president’s job?
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....
Ok, show us an instance of RW media finding credible evidence of Obama keeping something horrible from the American public.
who said anything horrible?.... do you think obama told us the absolute truth about everything going on at the time he was President?....

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way down and under control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms filed to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising. Trump and Trumpers not content with 140,000 dead still want to continue with Trump’s failed strategy. Pitiful.

Florida and Texas still have about 10% of the deaths of New York City. Sorry to rain on your parade with facts instead of the hype you were going for
If Florida and Texas had learned from New York's lead, the death rate would have been a faction of what they are now in those states. Instead they listened to Trump.

Well, y'know, after they killed off everyone in their nursing homes, that is.

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way dwon and u see control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms riled to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising.

New York is such a great success indeed.

Nothing defines leftist like living in an alternate reality.
NY AND NJ nearly half of the fatalities....a Democrat success story.

Forum List

Back