Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?
Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
Why was he ever sugar-coating facts? Is that a president’s job?
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....
I just don’t see how that point is relevant at all unless you’re trying to say that what Trump did was ok because all politicians do it.
That’s always the go-to for Republicans: both sides.

“But...but...but...Robert Byrd was in the KKK 100 years ago!!!1!”
and thats the way democrats are too.....you dont see that because you are one of them...

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

The truth sometimes hurts.

Maybe he should have said nobody will die, then the media would jump on him for being a liar again.
Wow, Mudwhistle, I never took you for a Andrew Cuomo defender, lol..

Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....
Ok, show us an instance of RW media finding credible evidence of Obama keeping something horrible from the American public.
who said anything horrible?.... do you think obama told us the absolute truth about everything going on at the time he was President?....
Obama was really good at dancing around the truth while reading from his teleprompter.

Reason 1/2 a pussified country dislikes Trump is because he's BLUNTLY honest. Then there's the take everything he says out of context because all PROGS are pussified and manipulative. They do the same with videos, bluntly, yet somehow they're not held accountable. WHY?

Trump in November or we're fucked. My money is we're not done yet BIGLY.
Trump is the furtherst thing from honest... you people who confuse bluntness with honesty is comedy

No, it's just numbers, and that's exactly where PROGS get lost. You see dumbshit, guys like Obama don't say anything tangible, and surely what he does say is rehearsed & agenda driven. Trump on the other hand can't shut the fuck up, and he's WIDE OPEN,, so dumbfucks like you "count the lies" which often times is putrid or lies about lies. With a pussified country led by PROGS surely you people are more offended by "LIES" and surely we're trained to redefine what a lie is, that's just progressive.

With Trump being wide open and his natural immunity to PC, he's often BLUNTLY HONEST. PROGS like numbers so much w/o a pinch of critical application, well by the numbers Trump is more honest than any POTUS before him. That's critical application, he just can't shut-up. Your problem is you're intellectually dishonest, know the difference?
I don’t think he is bluntly honest much at all. He is blunt and offensive while propagating his political spin and lies. You may think that since he is taking a risk by saying things he “shouldn’t” that it somehow translates to honesty but that’s just not true

Let's see his tweets, HARD evidence whether or not he's a liar or just a thorn in your side.
I e exhausted efforts pasting quotes, videos, tweets and statements from Trump that clearly show his, lies, exaggerations and hyperbole. If you don’t get it by now you’re never going to and I’m not going to waste my time trying to prove that snow is cold

Oh look, context and content lost on the PROG. He figures since he's provided cherry-picked samples he's not prepared to provide it demonstrates he's more than just a parrot.

Here's some fun PROG, I don't have twitter. What was Trump's last tweet, mind posting it?
Cherry pick samples As you call them are actual examples... dismiss them
All you want but they prove my point

Again, let's see Trump's last tweet and/or video. It's going to be great.
Here’s a list from the past week. Which one is wrong?

New York covid death rates and infection rates are way down and under control. Those governors who listened to Trump are now seeing rampant infection rates, ER rooms filed to the max and death rates rising. Because of Trump’s ineptitude we have 140,000 dead and rising. Trump and Trumpers not content with 140,000 dead still want to continue with Trump’s failed strategy. Pitiful.
NY rates are down because they had that initial explosion of cases and then got closer to herd immunity, then cases drop off significantly.

Arizona has peaked, and cases/deaths are going down. Same will happen to FL soon.

And our ERs and hospitals are not "filled to the max", by the way.

they are catching more cases due to testing
You know, we know the answer to that. Have you considered maybe getting off your lazy ass and looking it up?

You care to contribute anything besides "fuh fuh fuh, Orange Man Band and I like tire irons shoved up my ass. fuh fuh fuh"?
At least you admit he’s orange. Baby steps.

Lol, and again you refuse to show in your avatar toothy mcbigtits only redeeming features.

Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
There is contradicting science on the effectiveness of masks as well as the possibility of detrimental effects to healthy people wearing them. Let free individuals decide for themselves.
No, there isn't and no, there aren't.

And you aren't deciding just for yourself, you're deciding for everyone you come in contact with.

Put on the damn mask.

Yes, America should open back up, ALL of it. NOTHING the president could ever say or do could PROTECT, EVERYONE... NOTHING, and even if he tried, the draconian measures it would require would immediately piss off the entire nation. They'd all be screaming bloody murder.

I think far more people have or have had this virus already. I think I might have even had it already. I had chills and a little sore throat about a month ago, and I bet if I'd have gotten tested it would have been positive. I bet if they could test every person in America this very instant, 75% of the people would test positive, but the vast majority of them wouldn't even know they were infected, and most of the others aren't sick enough to be hospitalized.

We need to open back up. This lock down shit is stupid, and so are masks.

Masks are stupid? No, the people who think they are stupid are stupid.

Standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

COVID is less than .1 μm.
For about the 100th time, the virus exists in vapor droplets, not by itself. Masks take care of your sneeze and cough.

If you don't have a virus you don't need a mask.

How do you know you have it? Do you get tested hourly?

I got it early right at the beginning way early, before any briefings, I get tested for antibodies monthly. ;)

That doesn't mean you cannot get it again, now does it?

Well, if it doesn't mean that, then a vaccine's not going to be a thing that happens, is it? So then what's the game plan?

Yeah, I know.
Ok, show us an instance of RW media finding credible evidence of Obama keeping something horrible from the American public.
who said anything horrible?.... do you think obama told us the absolute truth about everything going on at the time he was President?....
Obama was really good at dancing around the truth while reading from his teleprompter.
"Obama was really good at dancing around the truth while reading from his teleprompter."

And hiding it, with the help from their MSM pals.

FLASHBACK: Barack Obama Abruptly Halted H1N1 Testing ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=obama...142f44f5e58d471&pglt=299&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Obama admin shut down H1N1 testing, complicating Biden's ...

Levin: 60 Million Americans Got Swine Flu, Obama and Biden ...
...https://www.bing.com/search?q=obama...142f44f5e58d471&pglt=299&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=U531#

Oh no, a leftist thinks I'm not really a libertarian. I'm going to cry now ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, I tried ...

BTW, you also don't know how to capitalize. I said I am NOT a member of the Libertarian Party. I am just libertarian. I know you don't know what that means with your going to government schools and all
You’re not a libertarian. You’re a Trumper, through and through.

And you're a Biden Humper. Did you have anything but name calling? LOL, I crack myself up. Like you have anything but name calling ....
Interesting that you think Trumper is the same as name-calling. You must associate it with something bad. But you were a teabagger, too, so...

Nope. Biden is irrelevant. I would vote for a turnip over Trump.

How long did it take you to stop opening your mouth as wide as you could every time someone mentioned teabagging?

And this is how stupid you are. Your standard is that to support Trump means you love him and agree with him on every issue, but you don't even have to like him to vote for Biden. It's just more of your brainless drivel
I’m voting to remove Trump from office.
Quick question Synthaholic : Do you agree or disagree with his quote in the OP about old folks?

Does not really matter what he says, the left will always have a problem with it. If he says something encouraging he is understating the problem, if he says something realistic he is what a heartless fuck.

Does not really matter what he says, the left will always have a problem with it. If he says something encouraging he is understating the problem, if he says something realistic he is what a heartless fuck.
CrusaderFrank isn’t the “Left”... your response is not relevant to his OP. Try again

Reason 1/2 a pussified country dislikes Trump is because he's BLUNTLY honest. Then there's the take everything he says out of context because all PROGS are pussified and manipulative. They do the same with videos, bluntly, yet somehow they're not held accountable. WHY?

Trump is the furtherst thing from honest... you people who confuse bluntness with honesty is comedy

No, it's just numbers, and that's exactly where PROGS get lost. You see dumbshit, guys like Obama don't say anything tangible, and surely what he does say is rehearsed & agenda driven. Trump on the other hand can't shut the fuck up, and he's WIDE OPEN,, so dumbfucks like you "count the lies" which often times is putrid or lies about lies. With a pussified country led by PROGS surely you people are more offended by "LIES" and surely we're trained to redefine what a lie is, that's just progressive.

With Trump being wide open and his natural immunity to PC, he's often BLUNTLY HONEST. PROGS like numbers so much w/o a pinch of critical application, well by the numbers Trump is more honest than any POTUS before him. That's critical application, he just can't shut-up. Your problem is you're intellectually dishonest, know the difference?
I don’t think he is bluntly honest much at all. He is blunt and offensive while propagating his political spin and lies. You may think that since he is taking a risk by saying things he “shouldn’t” that it somehow translates to honesty but that’s just not true

Let's see his tweets, HARD evidence whether or not he's a liar or just a thorn in your side.
I e exhausted efforts pasting quotes, videos, tweets and statements from Trump that clearly show his, lies, exaggerations and hyperbole. If you don’t get it by now you’re never going to and I’m not going to waste my time trying to prove that snow is cold

Oh look, context and content lost on the PROG. He figures since he's provided cherry-picked samples he's not prepared to provide it demonstrates he's more than just a parrot.

Here's some fun PROG, I don't have twitter. What was Trump's last tweet, mind posting it?

First fucking one: I didn't need to read anymore. It reads "Trump said we have one of the lowest mortality rates in the world". Well dumbshit, far lower than Europe and that's who a "free" country must be compared to. Our mortality rate is

First fucking one asswipe, I didn't read and further, why would I? It reads "BUT BUT Trump said we had one of the lowest mortality rates in the world, OH MY!"

We do dummy. First off you have to compare us to other free societies, and at least pay a little attention to size and what it's like to live there. As is the USA has the 69th highest mortality rate. Those better are primarily small controlled societies, exceptions being India, taiwan and Isreal. Our mortality rate is FAR I say FAR superior Europe and Canada......... you know, crammed "free" societies comparable the USA?

Second WTF does "one of" mean to you? Isn't that vague as fuck to begin with? Yet the snowflakes cry "He Lied, OMG, the pig". Pathetic, worse than young spoiled children.

You don't even know what was going on in his head to begin with. When you consider all the testing we've done FAR MORE than anyone else, for all you know he's figuring deaths to tests. For all you know he's figuring an estimated number of people infected who are NOT TESTED knowing full well the death rates are exaggerated.

Regardless, Trump lied? That's funny as fuck. And now back to where you lied, you fucking did the PROG-twist and left content. Remember not so long ago (minutes) I claimed Trump was bluntly honest and you said that wasn't possible because all he does is lie? I made the point he doesn't shut his mouth and is wide open, so be a count more instances of honesty than any POTUS before him? Then I asked for his most recent Tweet and/or video and we'll study it?

YOU CAME BACK WITH A PROG-FACT WEBSITE, HILARIOUS..........AND THEN I SMOKED THEIR FIRST FUCKIN POOR BABY, GONNA CRY, SNOWFLAKE ASSAULTED, MAMMA HOLD ME "LIE"

Last edited:

I hate to tell you this, but there is no Santa Clause.

See one of the components of PROGS is to redefine everything, whether it be intercourse, gender, marriage, country, martyrs, etc. One of the things they've managed for themselves is to re-define what a lie is. The fact they've become such pussies makes it worse, they're so easily assaulted. That and they study every word, as if they know what they're doing to begin with. Again, spoiled young children, they never grew out of it.

So they have their "FACT-CHECK" who entertain their dumb asses, who by some measure or another are lies themselves. It's truly pathetic.

Forum List

Back