Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
There is contradicting science on the effectiveness of masks as well as the possibility of detrimental effects to healthy people wearing them. Let free individuals decide for themselves.
No, there isn't and no, there aren't.

And you aren't deciding just for yourself, you're deciding for everyone you come in contact with.

Put on the damn mask.

There's no contradicting the effectiveness of masks. Where have you been or are just enjoying your ignorance?

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus
Quoting Faux Newz at me is a waste of time. See I already know it's a lie. I don't even have to read it.

Nah, we call that intellectual dishonesty.

Page 12 RevHellhound stated it was Cuomo who said it and Frank clicked agree. The only comment Frank has made was on page 12 agreeing with Dana that the monster who said it should be voted out. Not realizing she actually means Cuomo.
This is an epic troll and everyone right and left fell for it.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :happy-1:

There is contradicting science on the effectiveness of masks as well as the possibility of detrimental effects to healthy people wearing them. Let free individuals decide for themselves.

And you aren't deciding just for yourself, you're deciding for everyone you come in contact with.

Put on the damn mask.

There's no contradicting the effectiveness of masks. Where have you been or are just enjoying your ignorance?

Published March 18, 2020

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

Quoting Faux Newz at me is a waste of time. See I already know it's a lie. I don't even have to read it.

Call it what ever you want. No skin offa my ass.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?
Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
Why was he ever sugar-coating facts? Is that a president’s job?
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....
Ok, show us an instance of RW media finding credible evidence of Obama keeping something horrible from the American public.
who said anything horrible?.... do you think obama told us the absolute truth about everything going on at the time he was President?....
Other than classified info being withheld, I’d say yes.

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Wow, this surprises me, Frank.
Trump was just speaking what the stats are bearing out. Yeah, he's rough around the edges for a politician.
But he's no longer sugar coating the facts.
Why was he ever sugar-coating facts? Is that a president’s job?
Obama did it for 8 years, Bush did it for 8 years, not sure what the fuck you're talking about.
Yeah, I know.
he is right synth....those guys only told us what they wanted us to hear...and made it as pleasant as possible....
are you seriously trying to dismiss how Trump avoided being straight about a deadly virus by pointing at Bush and Obama.... like that somehow makes it ok?!
trump is a big mouthed dipshit....but the previous 2 guys sugar coated as much as they were able to themselves....its what politicians do.....some are just better at it than others....
Ok, show us an instance of RW media finding credible evidence of Obama keeping something horrible from the American public.
who said anything horrible?.... do you think obama told us the absolute truth about everything going on at the time he was President?....
Other than classified info being withheld, I’d say yes.
and so if someone had wind of something the govt felt was classified,even if it had to do with all of us,and he was questioned about it,Obama may have put it to us in a way that was "sugar" coated to appease us and hope everyone accepts that....right?.....

Put on the damn mask.

Published March 18, 2020

Call it what ever you want. No skin offa my ass.

Well, I think this qualifies as an admission of guilt.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

Heartless? No. Realistic? Brutally so.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.
Masks don't do shit. That's a fact.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.
No, they don't. Not one single mask people are wearing will protect you from a VIRUS... a VIRUS. All you're doing is filtering out LARGE DUST PARTICLES, period.

Don't be stupid.

Then why did Trump take to wearing one? Is he stupid?
He did it to placate the idiots like you.
Trump doesn't wear one all the time. Only when close to others. A mask is a breading ground for bacteira and viruses, especially when not cleaned daily. There is a time and place for needing a mask but most can not reason those times out. Masks only slow the spread to others by catching what YOU EXHALE in the water droplets you breath out, but its less than 30% effective. It stops nothing you are breathing in. Don't get me started on face shields, they are worthless.

I created a monster.

My bad.

I will name him Steve.

If you name him George, you can hug him and pet him and squeeze him . . .

View attachment 366142
George it is.

It's true.
I belong to a very large community and you can't ignore a fact.

Put on the damn mask.

Published March 18, 2020

giphy%20%281%29-S.gif

Thank you for confirming what we already know to be true. Many studies have been done proving that Progressives are far less likely to read or view opposing views than Conservatives.

Progressives enjoy basking in their ignorance so nothing interferes with their views being based only on what FEELS GOOD, not facts.

An uncontrollable carom into the truth. I suspect you may be making an attempt at being ironic--not going to read through the entire thread to see--but perhaps theres hope for you yet.

Here's a twist. How do you criticize Trump for being completely honest and on the other-hand argue he's not bluntly honest?

You become a PROG :clap:

Posted this in another thread but WTF.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SECOND IF YOU AREN'T CLOSED MINDED!
��

Create a VIRUS to scare people. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vaccine. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in.
THEN... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by an adversarial government who wants to destroy America - And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President.
Can’t take America in a war, destroy it from within.
We are being conditioned, manipulated, and programmed by multiple agendas as never before.....time to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH and MAKE UP OUR OWN MINDS rather than eating everything being spoon-fed to us! SOCIAL MEDIA is going to kill us!
If you love America, our Constitution, and the Rule of Law, get ready to fight for them.

An uncontrollable carom into the truth. I suspect you may be making an attempt at being ironic--not going to read through the entire thread to see--but perhaps theres hope for you yet.
Look just above you fool. You just confirmed that progressive idiots don't read the content and you actually admitted it. You were trolled by a comment actually made by Cuomo, and stupidly and blindly fell for it, even with the discovery that it wasn't Trumps comment.
Frank fooled everyone and you were too dumb to read the entire thread.

Look just above you fool. You just confirmed that progressive idiots don't read the content and you actually admitted it. You were trolled by a comment actually made by Cuomo, and stupidly and blindly fell for it, even with the discovery that it wasn't Trumps comment.

Markle Sunni Man Death Angel --You might wanna change your reaction to the OP, Post #1

Haha, this post kills me. Hilarious. I mean, good for you, but this is like going to your 1000th baseball game and saying:

"They lost me when they were hitting and catching a ball."

Markle Sunni Man Death Angel --You might wanna change your reaction to the OP, Post #1

Nope, same thing goes if it was said by Cuomo.

Haha, this post kills me. Hilarious. I mean, good for you, but this is like going to your 1000th baseball game and saying:

"They lost me when they were hitting and catching a ball."
Another dupe trolled.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Cuomo said it chump.
Try actually reading the thread.

Forum List

Back