Trump lost me, most insensitive ahole Covid remark

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

Unreal, what a heartless fuck. Why not just reopen everything now?

so are you going to vote for Demented Biden then?

wow....people are strange.

very very strange.

No, there isn't and no, there aren't.
Yes, there is and yes, there are.
If you post at a 3rd grade level, you'll be replied to in kind, son.
And you aren't deciding just for yourself,
Yes, I am. I'm certainly not going to decide for you. You're free to do that for yourself.
you're deciding for everyone you come in contact with.
Paranoids can easily avoid me. I'm the person not wearing a mask.
Put on the damn mask.
I do, when I deem it necessary.

There's no contradicting the effectiveness of masks. Where have you been or are just enjoying your ignorance?
106995694_1567840353394802_339307364076990256_n-jpg.363421

“Older people, vulnerable people are going to die from this virus. That is going to happen despite whatever you do. Because with all our progress as a society, we can’t keep everyone alive.”

An uncontrollable carom into the truth. I suspect you may be making an attempt at being ironic--not going to read through the entire thread to see--but perhaps theres hope for you yet.
Look just above you fool. You just confirmed that progressive idiots don't read the content and you actually admitted it. You were trolled by a comment actually made by Cuomo, and stupidly and blindly fell for it, even with the discovery that it wasn't Trumps comment.
Frank fooled everyone and you were too dumb to read the entire thread.
Seldom do I read through every post on a thread. I have a life.

Loooks like Stepford got trolled too.

The word empathy does not exist in Trump's vocabulary. Empathy is the ability to understand and identify with the emotions of others. His lack of empathy makes the crisis a lot worse because he weighs the economic and political costs, not the human ones in his decisions. In an interview it was pointed out to Trump the pain and suffering families go through due to isolation of loved ones in a covid 19 ward. The interviewer told the story of a wife of 55 years whose husband was dying alone in a covid ward. It was a real tear jerker moment and I looked at Trump and he was just looking at his hands and his the only comment was about a planned trip to a VA hospital he was going to make.

Picture, if you will, four Russian nesting dolls, each roosting inside another. Imagine the largest figurine is of President Donald Trump, and gestating inside are dolls representing the civil rights crisis, inside a financial disaster, inside the coronavirus pandemic. All of these calamities are made worse than they should have been by Trump’s ill temper, keen self-interest and inability to show empathy for others.

Last edited:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. But regardless, Trump is right. We can't keep everyone alive. Death finds you no matter how much you try to avoid it or delay it. Stats show that the old and vulnerable are almost guaranteed to die from the virus.

Heartless? No. Realistic? Brutally so.

That doesn't mean that there aren't many things one can do to not spread it. Things Trump dismisses. It's one thing to note that some will die. It's another to advocate for things that will cause more to die.

His dismissals do not spread the virus, people who don't exercise personal hygiene do.

Trump was clearly anti-mask which is a part of personal hygiene.

Pfizer just announced a $1.75 billion contract with the US government to produce up to 600 million doses of a COVID-19 vaccine by December. It is in the final phase of human trials. His initiative "Operation Warp Speed" was him advocating for an effort to develop and distribute a viable vaccine in unprecedented time.

So, his "advocacy" according to your logic, will save tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of lives.

Pfizer would have jumped on the money train no matter who is president.
Masks don't do shit. That's a fact.

A Pfizer spokesman was on the news yesterday and said that if their costs were covered, they would distribute the vaccine free of charge to the public.
Masks work. That's the real, non tRumpling, fact.
No, they don't. Not one single mask people are wearing will protect you from a VIRUS... a VIRUS. All you're doing is filtering out LARGE DUST PARTICLES, period.

Don't be stupid.

standard N95 mask performance was used as a control to compare the results with cloth masks, and our results suggest that cloth masks are only marginally beneficial in protecting individuals from particles<2.5 μm.

Covid is less than .1 μm
Correct...

In dry atmosphere the COVID-19 virus will go right through a cloth mask like it was a screen door.

The COVID-19 virus CANNOT exist in a dry environment, dumbass!
You are incorrect. It's life span is shortened to about 8 hours in room air. I suggest you go read the epidemiology of this virus carefully..

How many times has this changed since we started researching the damned thing?

This has a lot of truth.

0_5_q4DhiY968ylCyY-M.jpg
You're comparing urinating on someone to breathing in the general vicinity of someone. Hyperbole undermines your position, even if it was in a silly meme. Regardless, There is contested ground between your right to reasonable safety in public and other's rights to breathe freely in public. IMHO, it's best to let individuals decide. If you want to shun non-mask wearers, you can, and they're easy to spot.

No putting that genie back in the bottle eh

This has a lot of truth.

0_5_q4DhiY968ylCyY-M.jpg
You're comparing urinating on someone to breathing in the general vicinity of someone. Hyperbole undermines your position, even if it was in a silly meme. Regardless, There is contested ground between your right to reasonable safety in public and other's rights to breathe freely in public. IMHO, it's best to let individuals decide. If you want to shun non-mask wearers, you can, and they're easy to spot.

As you know, the chart has a solid basis in fact. I take it that you are a far-left Liberal, they are known for that total lack of a sense of humor

No chance Trump said this.... Not enough rambling and self congratulations on how well he's handled the virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I take it that you are a far-left Liberal,
Your take is incorrect.
they are known for that total lack of a sense of humor
True dat.
I fully support your choice to wear a mask any time and any where.
If you see me not wearing one, steer clear if you're that frightened by a very low mortality rate cold.
I would give you the same courtesy, but I won't know it's you because you're hiding behind a mask.

Last edited:

I'm sorry to hear you dumped the President over one sentence, CrusaderFrank. I'm in the older people category, but I know how to take care of myself due to some great professors of human health at Oregon State University and Casper College years ago. I'm not offended. I made peace with God many years ago, so death is just a gateway to whatever God requires of me, a sinner who tries to get through every day doing at least one good deed for someone else. I'm sticking with the Donald because I do not care to see America fall to communism the Democrats are so anal about having to have it right now. At least he has a plan to restore lost jobs to Americans, bringing "Made in the USA" a byword by bringing American companies back to this continent, and seeing people have good-paying jobs as well as a good market that profits us all.

Best wishes to you wherever you go.

If you're infected, and wearing a mask, the virus WILL exit your mask, and if someone else is near that person, wearing another mask, they WILL breath it in. These masks will not stop the virus, that's just the plain and simple fact of the matter.

I don't know how many people are ignorant enough to believe masks will stop the virus completely, that a mask protects them 100% from catching it, but I'm sure there's plenty. I think most other people think masks will somehow lessen their chances of breathing it, which is really irrelevant, since the amount of the virus you breath doesn't make much difference. Either a little or a lot, you got it now.

All this mask hysteria is doing is giving people a false sense of security. They chose to not listen to the facts, that masks are virtually worthless, in order to feel safe(r). But wearing one should be a choice. It should not be mandatory. That's the problem I have with it. I know masks are a joke refuse to be told to wear one. If someone else wants to believe it's protecting them, fine, wear it.
If anyone wonders why the US has such a rate of COVID one need look no further than the above post.

That's been the Trumper motto from the beginning

"Fuck em...they're old. They were gonna die anyway"

Oh no, a leftist thinks I'm not really a libertarian. I'm going to cry now ...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, I tried ...

BTW, you also don't know how to capitalize. I said I am NOT a member of the Libertarian Party. I am just libertarian. I know you don't know what that means with your going to government schools and all
You’re not a libertarian. You’re a Trumper, through and through.

And you're a Biden Humper. Did you have anything but name calling? LOL, I crack myself up. Like you have anything but name calling ....
Interesting that you think Trumper is the same as name-calling. You must associate it with something bad. But you were a teabagger, too, so...

Nope. Biden is irrelevant. I would vote for a turnip over Trump.

How long did it take you to stop opening your mouth as wide as you could every time someone mentioned teabagging?

And this is how stupid you are. Your standard is that to support Trump means you love him and agree with him on every issue, but you don't even have to like him to vote for Biden. It's just more of your brainless drivel
I’m voting to remove Trump from office.

Incorrect, you are voting for the democrat as you are told too.

as always.

is your candidate that bad?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back