Trump Lying About 9/11

here is the evidence that the OP and the libs are a lying pack of shit.....

Old interview of Donald Trump in 9/11 aftermath is inspiring | Metro News

Of those hundreds of workers he sent in, have many of them died and suffered as a result like the other first respondents? Did Mr. Trump help compensate them in any way? After all he sent them into a very toxic environment. Did those worker get the recognition like the Union workers, Fireman and Police? Shouldn't they? Did they keep their government issued id badges that gave them access to the site?

Questions, questions, questions......
Businessman Trump did a lot to help with 9-11 repair and its victims...I was listening to a radio show that was taking donations to help the victims of 9-11...he asked the DJ what the count was and the host said $345,000...Trump matched it and the radio station got the check the next day by a courier service...and today if you were paying attention he made the financial aid for the victims and first responders permanent....what did Obama do?....how about Hillary or Nadler...or Bernie...or Pocahontas...what did they do besides run their mouths?....

That video proves he was there at ground zero helping the effort...where were you?...and where was that lying POS Lesh?...

The video was not taken at ground zero.
Which has zero to do with the thread title.
And you say you’re an analyst?!

True, but it has everything to do with the post I was responding to.

You always have such difficultly following the flow of a thread.

That is what having a low IQ does to a person, too much for them to take in.

That video proves he was there at ground zero helping the effort...where were you?...and where was that lying POS Lesh?...

Stop it...I'm losing respect for you with every post...you lost stop digging...

Why do you assume he is telling the truth?
The OP states that Trump is stating he was there as a 1st responder and you have once again stuck both feet in your snobby mouth.

The OP states no such thing
Are you an idiot?!
Read the Thread Title!!!!

The one that says Trump lies to first responders?
You are in some serious foot in mouth, “didn’t read the thread title” denial.

Here is the thread title...nothing about Trump claiming to be a 1st res ponder.

upload_2019-7-29_15-44-17.png

Here is the OP...nothing about Trump claiming to be a first responder.
upload_2019-7-29_15-45-3.png

More of Trump making unsubstantiated claims

Damn, that just crushes me. One more Trump worshiper that does not respect me. How will I ever be able to sleep at night?

Trump makes lots of false claims, I always assume he is lying till there is some evidence to show otherwise.

Damn, that just crushes me. One more Trump worshiper that does not respect me. How will I ever be able to sleep at night?

Trump makes lots of false claims, I always assume he is lying till there is some evidence to show otherwise.
TDS and you are still crying over 2016

Of those hundreds of workers he sent in, have many of them died and suffered as a result like the other first respondents? Did Mr. Trump help compensate them in any way? After all he sent them into a very toxic environment. Did those worker get the recognition like the Union workers, Fireman and Police? Shouldn't they? Did they keep their government issued id badges that gave them access to the site?

Has a single one of these workers he claimed to have sent come out and substantiate his claims?

2016 was a no win situation, no reason to cry over it. The only way it was a win is if neither of them became POTUS.

2016 was a no win situation, no reason to cry over it. The only way it was a win is if neither of them became POTUS.
then why do you people go BANANAS that Trump is POTUS?

Look, just STFU. You got caught lying and now are just making yourself look like even more of a TDS suffering fool than usual.

I do not go BANANAS that Trump is POTUS. I go BANANAS when he says or does dumb shit.

Businessman Trump did a lot to help with 9-11 repair and its victims...I was listening to a radio show that was taking donations to help the victims of 9-11...he asked the DJ what the count was and the host said $345,000...Trump matched it and the radio station got the check the next day by a courier service...and today if you were paying attention he made the financial aid for the victims and first responders permanent....what did Obama do?....how about Hillary or Nadler...or Bernie...or Pocahontas...what did they do besides run their mouths?....

A good reason to release his tax returns for that year.

Obama signs Sept. 11 first responders bill

Look, just STFU. You got caught lying and now are just making yourself look like even more of a TDS suffering fool than usual.

fuck off and die. I can post any damn thing on here I want.

Go crawl off to your safe space and draw some unicorn pictures.

I do not go BANANAS that Trump is POTUS. I go BANANAS when he says or does dumb shit.
yes, a lot of people go bananas when told the truth -- it hurts

You lose.

yes, a lot of people go bananas when told the truth -- it hurts

I would be happy for him to tell the truth, but it is so rare that I don't get to be happy about it often.

More of Trump making unsubstantiated claims

You lose.

You are the one that cannot follow the flow of a thread.

You lose.

You are the one that cannot follow the flow of a thread.
You saw Trump and didn’t read the Thread Title and I would never hire your subjective ass as an analyst.

Forum List

Back