Trump Made A Mistake

How about Democrats stop trying to second guess our duly elected President!!! You know, the one that WE THE PEOPLE put in the Oval Office. Who the FUCK do they think THEY are? Oh yeah, they're 'much smarter' than YOU....You little POS with a VOTE.

He wasn't duly elected. He lost by 3 million votes. The people said "No".

You need to take a Civics class too. Of course, you're so stupid you wouldn't understand.
Every single liberal in existence needs a civics lesson.

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.

Donald failed to learn the lessons of Hillary: make all your calls in secret on a private phone and keep all your messages on a personal server that you can erase and destroy when the dogs get too close. But Trump's mistake is understandable: he wasn't doing anything crooked he thought he had to hide. You don't see any private call transcripts or whistleblowers for any of Hillary or Obama's calls because they didn't have 500 deep state creeps sneaking around behind every bush trying to sabotage them.
He didn’t make a mistake. The Zelensky call was a boomerang. He did it on purpose because he knew the dems would take it to this extreme and he could show the country how corrupt they are. He knew nothing would happen to him simply because of the fact that the call was totally normal. I’d say given the situation with dems walking away from the party and the polls shifting more and more in favor of trump everyday, that his plan worked exactly the way it was intended.

I doubt the intentionality of it.

Until he released it.
Then yes.
The rest - exactly.
Last I looked he had gone up 7% overall, I think 10% with Independents. - Especially in the swing states.

How about Democrats stop trying to second guess our duly elected President!!! You know, the one that WE THE PEOPLE put in the Oval Office. Who the FUCK do they think THEY are? Oh yeah, they're 'much smarter' than YOU....You little POS with a VOTE.

He wasn't duly elected. He lost by 3 million votes. The people said "No".

You need to take a Civics class too. Of course, you're so stupid you wouldn't understand.
Every single liberal in existence needs a civics lesson.

That doesn't help the Democratic Party.

Extortion is a crime in which one person attempts to force another person to do something against his will. Extortion is used to force the victim to give property or money to the perpetrator, or to take some action, such as giving someone a promotion, or voting for something.

Yes it is, and Trump never once did what you say; only the commies are saying it. It's all a lie.

Ray for goodness sake, a crook does not announce in words, the crime they are committing, and your comment is just downright off the wall silly.

Again, mind reading. Show me one conviction of a person based on what they "though" they said, instead of what they actually said.

Ray Ray Ray. Every witness that showed up testified otherwise. Did you not watch the hearings? If Trump can provide witnesses that can show otherwise, like Mulveney or Pompeo then he has his second chance to do such in his trial.

Trump never mentioned corruption once in either of his two phone calls with the Ukraine govt.

Giuliani has said a thousand times on Fox this is about him helping Trump With his campaign, working for him PERSONALLY.

Trump himself asked for Russia's help in 2016, and asked for China's help, and the Ukraine's help on tv for this 2020 election by asking then to investigate the Biden's, his political rival and family.

IF, the President was interested in fighting corruption in the Ukraine, he would have gone through our Foreign corruption division and the DOJ, AG Barr and not used Giuliani and the corrupt goons charged with money laundering Russian money donations to a Trump super pac, $350 k worth, and Ukrainian Russian oligarchs, and a corrupt ex prosecutor.

Trump never used the word investigate to Zelensky. He asked him to "look into it." Looking into something is not an official investigation.

noun
something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration; a kind act: to ask a favor.

Definition of favor | Dictionary.com

Sorry Care, but words mean things, specifically in a court of law. And while this is not actually a court, it's expected of our representatives to conduct themselves the same way. As for Rudy, he is Trump's personal lawyer gathering information in Ukraine to provide evidence of his clients innocence. Totally legal and proper.

Trump asking for a "favor" is impeachable. Yet the last election, his rival with the aid of the DNC hired people to get dirt on Trump, who summoned the services of a foreign ex-agent, who obtained his information from the Russian government. But you didn't have a problem with that, did you?

He broke the Constitution Ray, his oath of office, there is NOTHING more important or egregious than that...!!!!

We will just have to disagree.

The only people violating the Constitution are the commies. Without a court order, Schiff Face had telephone records pulled. Impeachment is a charge for high crimes and misdemeanors, neither of which Trump is guilty of. In fact, the articles presented didn't include one crime of any kind.

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.

Donald failed to learn the lessons of Hillary: make all your calls in secret on a private phone and keep all your messages on a personal server that you can erase and destroy when the dogs get too close. But Trump's mistake is understandable: he wasn't doing anything crooked he thought he had to hide. You don't see any private call transcripts or whistleblowers for any of Hillary or Obama's calls because they didn't have 500 deep state creeps sneaking around behind every bush trying to sabotage them.
He didn’t make a mistake. The Zelensky call was a boomerang. He did it on purpose because he knew the dems would take it to this extreme and he could show the country how corrupt they are. He knew nothing would happen to him simply because of the fact that the call was totally normal. I’d say given the situation with dems walking away from the party and the polls shifting more and more in favor of trump everyday, that his plan worked exactly the way it was intended.

Until he released it.
Then yes.
The rest - exactly.
Last I looked he had gone up 7% overall, I think 10% with Independents. - Especially in the swing states.
Doubt it all you want, it’s true.

The call was not even a tenth of the Ukraine issue.....

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

How about you fuckers not talk impeachment before he's even sworn in ?

Then when it actually happens, more than half the country won't think it is sour grapes. Which it is.
who talked impeachment before he was sworn in? who is ''you f-ers''? a handful of people, like there were republicans saying about Obama before he even took his oath?

no one was talking impeachment early on...

their hopes were put in the electoral college following their conscience... in the early stages of TDS! :D

You dont even know how electors work.
what the fuck is wrong with you?
Do you know how electors work? How the state's get the number of electors? Do you know what gives smaller, less populated States their advantage?

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

The seven least populous states -

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming each have 3
So those seven combined have 21 - less than any single one of the top 4.

Describe the advantage that you see the smaller states having.
Electors are modeled after our Congress, both houses.

The States get 1 elector for every congressmen they have.... 1 elector, for each congressional district which represents all the people in each state.

Then, as an advantage for the smaller states, each state is given equally, regardless of population, 2 electors representing their 2 US Senators.

So a State with 30 million residents gets only 2 electors, and a State with only 750k people gets 2 electors.

This is where the smaller states are given more representation than they would have if it were based on population, and is their "advantage".

The call was not even a tenth of the Ukraine issue.....

It’s amazing to me that there’s still people hanging on to this trump did something wrong crap. You’re going to see for yourself just how much corruption there’s been in this government. I’m sorry that it’s trump exposing it and not a democrat but you’ll live

Then when it actually happens, more than half the country won't think it is sour grapes. Which it is.
who talked impeachment before he was sworn in? who is ''you f-ers''? a handful of people, like there were republicans saying about Obama before he even took his oath?

their hopes were put in the electoral college following their conscience... in the early stages of TDS! :D

Do you know how electors work? How the state's get the number of electors? Do you know what gives smaller, less populated States their advantage?

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming each have 3

The States get 1 elector for every congressmen they have.... 1 elector, for each congressional district which represents all the people in each state.

Then, as an advantage for the smaller states, each state is given equally, regardless of population, 2 electors representing their 2 US Senators.

So a State with 30 million residents gets only 2 electors, and a State with only 750k people gets 2 electors.

This is where the smaller states are given more representation than they would have if it were based on population, and is their "advantage".

That doesn't really answer my question - you are also not factually correct no State, or even the District of Columbia has less than 3.

Each State only has 2 Senators no matter how many or few live there.
How do you feel about that?

It doesn’t give smaller states an advantage it gives them a fucking VOICE. Man you people are seriously devoid of any basic knowledge of civics

Until he released it.
Then yes.
The rest - exactly.

Proof?

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

You also haven't addressed this comment under the idea that you don't know how electors (no matter the number) work.

Can you address this?

"their hopes were put in the electoral college following their conscience... "

Until he released it.
Then yes.
The rest - exactly.

Proof?
Open your eyes. The man already knew he was being spied on before he even took office. Do you think he’s that stupid that he kept putting bad actors into the administration by accident? He’s been stringing them along his entire term and letting them make their own beds to lie in. I don’t need proof it’s just obvious if you do a little critical thinking

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

You also haven't addressed this comment under the idea that you don't know how electors (no matter the number) work.

Can you address this?

yes, i can try to explain it...

They were praying for a miracle, where some electors chose to actually cast their votes, of conscience, and not been forced by the State to simply cast the vote in the 'winner takes all electors' manner, that their legislature chose.
(they were hoping, the electors would go against, their state's demand of winner takes all, to save the Nation from the chaos destined to come from him) :D

---------------------------------

see, if each elector allotted for every congressional district within the state, could cast their vote, for the presidential winner of the allotted elector's congressional voting district...

it would actually represent the 'people's vote'

instead of the States forcing electors of congressional districts whose majority did not vote for a candidate, to cast their vote for only the winner of the overall State and NOT the district they represent...

then it would be as our Founder's created. But the States ammended their rules, and changed it to where each elector no longer represent all the people within the voting district they represented, but only the overall winner of the state gets all the electors of the entire state...

it would be closer to what we the people actually voted for...

then the electors, the 2 given each state to represent their US Senators.... those 2, would go towards the overall winner of the State... the advantage for the smaller states as mentioned earlier that helps them have more power than their population allows...

my state, and one other state, never changed their rules to ''winner takes all electors'' and does it as I clumsily tried to explain above...

their electors reflect how the citizens actually cast their votes, and the winner of my state, got the votes of the two senator representing electors because that is who won the overall state vote for president...

we only have enough population to have two congressional districts in my small state...

Distrct 1 voted for Clinton in the majority
Dstrict 2, voted for Trump in the majority

Clinton got 1 elector for winning that district 1,

but Trump got 1 elector for winning his district2

And the 2 electors that represent the Senators and the overall state, went to Clinton because she won the overall vote in my state..

Under a winner take all system as the other states, President Trump would have gotten ZERO electors from my state, even though he nearly got half of the voters in my state, vote.

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

Can you address this?

yes, i can try to explain it...

They were praying for a miracle, where some electors chose to actually cast their votes, of conscience, and not been forced by the State to simply cast the vote in the 'winner takes all electors' manner, that their legislature chose.
(they were hoping, the electors would go against, their state's demand of winner takes all, to save the Nation from the chaos destined to come from him) :D

---------------------------------

see, if each elector allotted for every congressional district within the state, could cast their vote, for the presidential winner of the allotted elector's congressional voting district...

it would actually represent the 'people's vote'

instead of the States forcing electors of congressional districts whose majority did not vote for a candidate, to cast their vote for only the winner of the overall State and NOT the district they represent...

then it would be as our Founder's created. But the States ammended their rules, and changed it to where each elector no longer represent all the people within the voting district they represented, but only the overall winner of the state gets all the electors of the entire state...

it would be closer to what we the people actually voted for...

then the electors, the 2 given each state to represent their US Senators.... those 2, would go towards the overall winner of the State... the advantage for the smaller states as mentioned earlier that helps them have more power than their population allows...

my state, and one other state, never changed their rules to ''winner takes all electors'' and does it as I clumsily tried to explain above...

their electors reflect how the citizens actually cast their votes, and the winner of my state, got the votes of the two senator representing electors because that is who won the overall state vote for president...

we only have enough population to have two congressional districts in my small state...

Distrct 1 voted for Clinton in the majority
Dstrict 2, voted for Trump in the majority

Clinton got 1 elector for winning that district 1,

but Trump got 1 elector for winning his district2

And the 2 electors that represent the Senators and the overall state, went to Clinton because she won the overall vote in my state..

Under a winner take all system as the other states, President Trump would have gotten ZERO electors from my state, even though he nearly got half of the voters in my state, vote.

So you were hoping that electors would break the law - to protect the law
When and why did you start hating the US and our constitution?
"The people's vote" was never part of the equation.

Do you, by chance have a map showing this-
Since Trump won every district that wasn't within a major city - seems as if his margin of victory would have been even greater.

How about he just follow the law, and keep his oath of office, and stop trying to cheat, and tell the truth all the time... then he would not have to be so paranoid....

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:
Derpette,

There was no law broken, which is one of the reasons why the Impeachment articles don't include any laws being broken.

His oath of office wasn't to make Democrats happy, it was to MAGA. And that's what he's doing and what you're against.

No. You're not entitled to listen to every call Trump makes. Did you ever thing a Democrat POTUS would have all calls on international speakerphone? No? I didn't think so.

BTW, his calls... are OUR CALLS, we the people's calls, and they will become public, some day...

(unless he hides them in above TOP SECRET compartmental files...) as he has done with his calls... :rolleyes:

He released the entire transcript of the phone call.

Derpette,

There was no law broken, which is one of the reasons why the Impeachment articles don't include any laws being broken.

His oath of office wasn't to make Democrats happy, it was to MAGA. And that's what he's doing and what you're against.

No. You're not entitled to listen to every call Trump makes. Did you ever thing a Democrat POTUS would have all calls on international speakerphone? No? I didn't think so.

The impeachment articles are as phony as a black woman with a blond wing. But like I said, they started this impeachment war, so I don't want to hear any complaints when it's our turn. Because if you can impeach on something this flimsy, you can impeach on anything.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/five-t...NbQwhexVuS0pymO71xrfRnTEidj7W1Nj8COYe7TpunnIA

Forum List

Back