Trump Made A Mistake

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

The seven least populous states -

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming each have 3
So those seven combined have 21 - less than any single one of the top 4.

Describe the advantage that you see the smaller states having.
Each state’s set of electors consists of its two senators plus the number of representatives the state has in the House. California is the most populous state and Wyoming is the least. Because each elector in California represents 3.18 times as many people as each elector in Wyoming, the standard explanation tells us that Wyoming has 3.18 electoral votes to each one of California’s.

I get it.
I'm not the one that doesn't understand our system.
We vote by State
We don't have a national personal popular vote.
Which is unfair and why Tramp does NOT represent the WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!

In 2012, Trump said “the Electoral College is a disaster for democracy,” and in his Nov. 13, 2016 interview with Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes, he added, “I’m not going to change my mind [about the Electoral College] just because I won.”

He released the entire transcript of the phone call.
LIAR! There are 3 (THREE) places in the transcript where it was undeniably edited as shown by the ellipsis (...).

Not sure how so many people can't follow simple stuff.

There is no transcript
Therefore there is no editing the transcript because - well there is no transcript.
Catch on, so far?

The release of what is generically known as "the transcript" is an amalgamation of the people who were listening writing down their section as they heard and understood it.

each time there is a (...) it signifges a change in "author"

our duly elected President!!!
He wasn't duly elected, he cheated.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-26+at+9.12.43+AM.png
He won most of America, get over it. He is a duly elected president and will do so next year. Just think, you gonna give him both houses back. Turn the supreme court conservative for years.
He won most of the land mass but not most of the American PEOPLE and he does NOT represent THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

The seven least populous states -

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming each have 3
So those seven combined have 21 - less than any single one of the top 4.

Describe the advantage that you see the smaller states having.
Each state’s set of electors consists of its two senators plus the number of representatives the state has in the House. California is the most populous state and Wyoming is the least. Because each elector in California represents 3.18 times as many people as each elector in Wyoming, the standard explanation tells us that Wyoming has 3.18 electoral votes to each one of California’s.

I get it.
I'm not the one that doesn't understand our system.
We vote by State
We don't have a national personal popular vote.

Which is unfair and why Tramp does NOT represent the WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!

In 2012, Trump said “the Electoral College is a disaster for democracy,” and in his Nov. 13, 2016 interview with Leslie Stahl on 60 Minutes, he added, “I’m not going to change my mind [about the Electoral College] just because I won.”

There is no "will of the people"
We don't elect Presidents through mob rule.
How is this so hard?

Each State only has 2 Senators - is there a reason that you wouldn't make the exact same argument there?

LIAR! There are 3 (THREE) places in the transcript where it was undeniably edited as shown by the ellipsis (...).

There is no transcript
Therefore there is no editing the transcript because - well there is no transcript.
Catch on, so far?

The release of what is generically known as "the transcript" is an amalgamation of the people who were listening writing down their section as they heard and understood it.

a presidential BULLSHIT to you!
el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsis/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the omission from speech or writing of a word or words

There is no transcript
Catch on, so far?

el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsis/
Learn to pronounce
noun

I was thinking - you know this dude comes across as a fucking idiot.
You have confirmed that.

There is no transcript
Catch on, so far?

el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsis/
Learn to pronounce
noun

You have confirmed that.
When caught lying the Right make personal attacks to deflect from their lies!!!!!

He won most of the land mass but not most of the American PEOPLE and he does NOT represent THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!

You guys seem to be oblivious of the fact that the founders did not think only densely populated areas represent the will of America that's why we have the electoral college. Either that or you're so fucking butt-hurt you're thinking like a bunch of lock-step group-thinkers in a "Orange man bad" circle jerk.

He released the transcript, that's what blew the impeachment out the door. Notice Schiff couldn't used his prized witness after that. I'm just wondering if you will ever get tired of getting spanked by Trump.

our duly elected President!!!
He wasn't duly elected, he cheated.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-26+at+9.12.43+AM.png
He won most of America, get over it. He is a duly elected president and will do so next year. Just think, you gonna give him both houses back. Turn the supreme court conservative for years.
The founding fathers would disagree.

There is no "will of the people"
Every lying scum Republiscum Representative is claiming that impeachment overturns THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. So thank you for calling all of them LIARS!
The impeachment will fail and Trump will win in 2020. Because of this fiasco we will get a super majority in both houses. Trump can turn the supreme court conservative. Thanks to liberals!

Do please tell us how Reagan "cheated."
Voter suppression.
Where is your proof of that? Link? Do you have the names of 5 people who wanted to vote against Reagan and couldn't? That should be rather easy for you to prove considering that 49 states all voted for Reagan over Mondale. That is an awful LOT of voter suppression!
Truer words were never spoken.
And yet you are unable to produce even one of the 18 million people whom you claim were suppressed! :cuckoo: :dance:

There is no transcript
Catch on, so far?

el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsis/
Learn to pronounce
noun

You have confirmed that.
When caught lying the Right make personal attacks to deflect from their lies!!!!!
Tell me. Specifically what law did Trump break? A question liberals cannot answer.

Voter suppression.
Where is your proof of that? Link? Do you have the names of 5 people who wanted to vote against Reagan and couldn't? That should be rather easy for you to prove considering that 49 states all voted for Reagan over Mondale. That is an awful LOT of voter suppression!
And yet you are unable to produce even one of the 18 million people whom you claim were suppressed! :cuckoo: :dance:
He still won't tell us how Putin got him to vote for Trump.

You guys seem to be oblivious of the fact that the founders did not think only densely populated areas represent the will of America that's why we have the electoral college. Either that or you're so fucking butt-hurt you're thinking like a bunch of lock-step group-thinkers in a "Orange man bad" circle jerk.
The PEOPLE represent the will of the people, NOT land mass!

There is no transcript
Catch on, so far?

el·lip·sis
/əˈlipsis/
Learn to pronounce
noun

You have confirmed that.
Tell me. Specifically what law did Trump break? A question liberals cannot answer.
The Constitution, the highest LAW of the land. His Influence Peddling violates article 2 of the Constitution.

Voter suppression.
He still won't tell us how Putin got him to vote for Trump.
Putin hacked the voter roles of 21 states to support the GOP voter suppression of minority voters, as you well know.

Forum List

Back