Trump Made A Mistake

our duly elected President!!!
He wasn't duly elected, he cheated.
Screen+Shot+2019-11-26+at+9.12.43+AM.png
He won most of America, get over it. He is a duly elected president and will do so next year. Just think, you gonna give him both houses back. Turn the supreme court conservative for years.

It is still hard for most normal people to grasp how many of you freaks have decided that this man, of all men, is
the one you are relying on to bring truth and fairness to Washington.

Fucking max level weird.

It is still hard for most normal people to grasp how many of you freaks have decided that this man, of all men, is

Fucking max level weird.

You think that's what's on voters minds when we vote? How about we finally had a candidate that took the border issue seriously? How about those of us that got ripped off by the government for not having health insurance wanted that to stop:? How about we were sick of Republican candidates telling us they would work for our concerns, and once in, cave to Democrats and the establishment? How about we're sick of the generic politicians that have been running this country for decades?

That's why we voted for Donald Trump.

Fucking max level weird.

You think that's what's on voters minds when we vote? How about we finally had a candidate that took the border issue seriously? How about those of us that got ripped off by the government for not having health insurance wanted that to stop:? How about we were sick of Republican candidates telling us they would work for our concerns, and once in, cave to Democrats and the establishment? How about we're sick of the generic politicians that have been running this country for decades?

That's why we voted for Donald Trump.

As a fellow voter, I find your excuses piss poor at best. Sorry.

no one was talking impeachment early on...

To be fair, I was. :04: I predicted this would happen. This is who the Orange Virus is.

A bunch of retards were -

And they were right, unfortunate for the Cult45 tards. Sad!

How is it unfortunate?

Their shitty *pResident earns a permanent black mark on the integrity of his shitty term, I suppose.

no one was talking impeachment early on...

To be fair, I was. :04: I predicted this would happen. This is who the Orange Virus is.

How is it unfortunate?

Their shitty *pResident earns a permanent black mark on the integrity of his shitty term, I suppose.

I guess there is that -

His permanent record will also show-

Defeated a coup attempt
Defeated a hoax impeachment
Served 2 spectacular terms
Changed the detrimental course that the nation had been on for generations.

In the end he will and will deserve to have his own Mt. Rushmore.

How is it unfortunate?

I guess there is that -

Defeated a coup attempt

It sure doesn't hurt to hope. Seems you can't imagine it if none of that happens. That's called being brainwashed. I hope the Senate votes for removal. See? Doesn't hurt to hope.

When he trusted the protocol to listen in on his conversation. He should have insisted on a private line. I hope he understands that he is the target of the deep state nameless bureaucrats that will work tirelessly to protect their turfs.
How could he have made a mistake if the call was "perfect?"
it was, it was the liars listening was the mistake he made.
Only Trumpists see honest people as liars and lying scum like Tramp as honest!

How is it unfortunate?

I guess there is that -

Defeated a coup attempt

It sure doesn't hurt to hope. Seems you can't imagine it if none of that happens. That's called being brainwashed. I hope the Senate votes for removal. See? Doesn't hurt to hope.

They won't
You are of course aware that President Trump's approval rating is higher than President Obama's was that this same point in his first term yes?

Is it more likely that he will be impeached and removed or has statues built in his honor?

You are of course aware that President Trump's approval rating is higher than President Obama's was that this same point in his first term yes?

Perhaps, but it smells like a distraction to me. You are free to provide your sources, of course, as irrelevant as they may be.

Is it more likely that he will be impeached and removed or has statues built in his honor?

Impeached? Yes. Removed? Statues? Not likely. Hence, the use of the word, 'hope'. You do understand context, yes?

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

The seven least populous states -

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming each have 3
So those seven combined have 21 - less than any single one of the top 4.

Describe the advantage that you see the smaller states having.
Each state’s set of electors consists of its two senators plus the number of representatives the state has in the House. California is the most populous state and Wyoming is the least. Because each elector in California represents 3.18 times as many people as each elector in Wyoming, the standard explanation tells us that Wyoming has 3.18 electoral votes to each one of California’s.

California has 55
Texas has 38
New York has 29
Florida has 29

The seven least populous states -

Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming each have 3
So those seven combined have 21 - less than any single one of the top 4.

Describe the advantage that you see the smaller states having.
Each state’s set of electors consists of its two senators plus the number of representatives the state has in the House. California is the most populous state and Wyoming is the least. Because each elector in California represents 3.18 times as many people as each elector in Wyoming, the standard explanation tells us that Wyoming has 3.18 electoral votes to each one of California’s.

I get it.
I'm not the one that doesn't understand our system.
We vote by State
We don't have a national personal popular vote.

Forum List

Back