Trump made Barry lose his cool

So you're admitting that Trump had no interest in doing right by the nation, he was just trying to "get even" with Obama for insulting him. That simply makes Trump look like an idiot.
No I am not admitting that because getting even with Obama and doing right by the nation are not mutually exclusive. Trump also wants the be hailed as a great president which translates trying to do right by the nation even if the motivation is from narcissism.

ODS is strong with this one.

Obama surprised me. He's an impressive good guy.. I mean he aspires to be the man in the white hat.
Is that why you can't understand that Obama is an American hating, Muslim Brotherhood loving piece of trash ?

How do you think Obama is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood?
He had the terrorists in the white house how many times . How is it you think Trump is connected to putin?

Obama surprised me. He's an impressive good guy.. I mean he aspires to be the man in the white hat.
Is that why you can't understand that Obama is an American hating, Muslim Brotherhood loving piece of trash ?

He had the terrorists in the white house how many times . How is it you think Trump is connected to putin?

Every president since Eisenhower has communicated with the Muslim Brotherhood, fool.

eisenhower_MB.jpg

Every president since Eisenhower has communicated with the Muslim Brotherhood, fool.

eisenhower_MB.jpg
Not like that Muslim loving American hating piece of filth that spied on everyone including the incoming president , fool.

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a staff writer at the Atlantic, writes in his forthcoming book, Obama called Trump a 'madman,' a 'racist, sexist pig,' 'that f***ing lunatic' and a 'corrupt motherf***er.'

comment:
Obama is the most corrupt and dishonest president that America has ever suffered under.
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is very mainstream.
Trump is not a racist.
Yea, can't deny that Trump is a sexist.
Trump has never even met Barry's mother.

Obama called Trump a 'racist, sexist pig' and a 'f***ing lunatic'

What?
Yea, Barry used our FBI and the DOJ as his political weapons just like some tinhorn banana republic dictator.

So, basically had a Republican done it, you'd have been cheering, but because a Democrat did it, you hate it.

Obama you mad bro? lol Obama is just miffed that the American people rejected Obama and his dumb ass policies. Obama put his 'legacy' on the line in 2016 and America handed Trump the keys. Poor Obama, the no experience retard gets thrown under the bus, tissue?

Obama was beaten by Trump???
You're not quite up to speed with the constitution son. He never contested the elevtion. Duuuuuuuuh

Just type in to any search engine

Obama gay cocaine

And you'll understand. Coke heads as old as homO really start to lose it....

Just type in to any search engine

Obama gay cocaine

And you'll understand. Coke heads as old as homO really start to lose it....

You're getting desperate now.
Type in idiot. The first thing us trump.
You've got nothing but bile and hatred. Suck eggs.

Edward-Isaac Dovere, a staff writer at the Atlantic, writes in his forthcoming book, Obama called Trump a 'madman,' a 'racist, sexist pig,' 'that f***ing lunatic' and a 'corrupt motherf***er.'

comment:
Obama is the most corrupt and dishonest president that America has ever suffered under.
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Sounds like maobama is projecting.

Yep, thats why he was a subject of a criminal obstruction investigation,
Thats why he was twice impeached,
Thats why his lawyer, campaign chair, national security advisor and other close associates were convicted or plead guilty.
Thats why he is currently the subject of three more criminal investigations.

That damn corrupt Obama, if only he could be like Trump.

comment:
Trump is not a "madman".
Trump is not a racist.

Republicans concurred:

Thats why his lawyer, campaign chair, national security advisor and other close associates were convicted or plead guilty.

Twice impeached....simply because they voted to impeach....not because they had any evidence of wrongdoing.
Do you want me to go over the details, or are you willing to concede that they impeached him over absolute nonsense?

Read it....and eat.....

Last edited:

Twice impeached....simply because they voted to impeach....not because they had any fucking evidence of wrongdoing.
Do you want me to go over the details, or are you willing to concede that they impeached him over absolute nonsense?

Bullshit. At least 8 Senate Republicans ADMITTED Trump corruptly pressured Ukraine with millitary aid to help him with election.

10 House Republicans held Trump responsible for Jan 6th attack on the Congress and voted to impeach.

Trump got impeached because he was, and still is, a corrupt asshole. Obama didn't beacuse he wasn't. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

Twice impeached....simply because they voted to impeach....not because they had any fucking evidence of wrongdoing.

Bullshit. At least 8 Senate Republicans ADMITTED Trump corruptly pressured Ukraine with millitary aid to help him with election.

10 House Republicans held Trump responsible for Jan 6th atack on the Congress and voted to impeach.

He got impeached because he was a corrupt asshole. Obama didn't beacuse he wasn't. It's as simple as that.
Lies.....

Forum List

Back