Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

/——/ I know what we were taught and that was one of the theories. Can you prove otherwise? Where did the Moon come from?

you can make up any lie you like, clearly there is no way for me to "prove" what you were taught.

But in the world today, there is not a theory from the science community that the moon is part of Mars.
/——-/ It’s unfair to expect anyone to keep up with all subject matter over a 50 year period. So tell us how the moon was formed.

Well, perhaps if you do not know about something, not tweeting about it would be the right way to go.
/———/ That never stopped you.

I do not tweet. And I do not post about things I have no knowledge of.

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Lol ah yes. The go-to “we won an election 3 years ago so...you suck!” It’s really all you asshats have huh?
View attachment 264358
Lol what non sense. The wall couldn’t even get funding before the Dems took the House and for some reason you think this issue is some kind of win for Trump. Also, the economy was already creating jobs before Trump. The boost to the stock market on a short term basis doesn’t somehow translate to a better quality of life for the middle class and poor. You know that right? Also, republicans will never do jack shit about infrastructure. My god your naïveté is astounding.
Forbes magazine says the good economy is a spillover from the Obama administration.

How did Obama do it?

Tax cuts : Obama copied off of Bush Jr

Stimulus: Obama copied off of
Bush Jr.

Tarp: Bush Jr

Wall Street : Janet

Obama was anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling.

Obama was against jobs see the thousands he tried to prevent in South Carolina.
Yes, he was a great leader and would not allow such things as fracking.

Here is the tweet:

"For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago," he wrote. "They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!"

He obviously was talking about the moon mission being a part of the way in going to the Mars. Fail...

Leftists just refuse to understand language, reality, or anything for that matter. It's all snark and bully.

That is not what he said. The president of the united states should not need his followers to tell us what he really meant.

He was only talking to the people with over 60 IQ, who do understand plain English.

So are you only pretending to be retarded, or an actual retard?

I love watching you worshipers twist and turn to cover for your god. This is the best part of the Trump presidency, seeing you people fight to see who can shove their head up his ass the furthest.

If you don't understand written English, perhaps not participating in a forum that is based on english language is a way to go.

Golfing gator is such a Gamma Bitch.

If your god understood the English language he would not need you followers explaining what he really meant on an almost daily basis.

/——/ I know what we were taught and that was one of the theories. Can you prove otherwise? Where did the Moon come from?

you can make up any lie you like, clearly there is no way for me to "prove" what you were taught.

But in the world today, there is not a theory from the science community that the moon is part of Mars.
/——-/ It’s unfair to expect anyone to keep up with all subject matter over a 50 year period. So tell us how the moon was formed.

Well, perhaps if you do not know about something, not tweeting about it would be the right way to go.
/———/ That never stopped you.

I do not tweet. And I do not post about things I have no knowledge of.

What are you talking about? You constantly post about shit you have no clue about. Right now you are claiming that the President thinks Mars is physically part of the moon. It's clear that he meant that the Moon mission was part of a way towards going to Mars.

He is 100% correct, and Nasa should hear his advice and stop playing around with diversity quotas. Without leftist bullshit we would already be on the Mars. Today, they can't even get back on the moon...

What are you talking about? You constantly post about shit you have no clue about. Right now you are claiming that the President thinks Mars is physically part of the moon. In fact, it's clear that he meant that the Moon mission was part of a way towards going to Mars.

He is 100% correct, and Nasa should hear his advice and stop playing around with diversity quotas. Without leftist bullshit we would already be on the Mars.

I do not know if he really thinks that the the moon is part of Mars, but that is clearly what he said.

But he does say a lot of things he does not really seem to remember or believe.

Here is the tweet:

"For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago," he wrote. "They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!"

He obviously was talking about the moon mission being a part of the way in going to the Mars. Fail...

Leftists just refuse to understand language, reality, or anything for that matter. It's all snark and bully.

That is not what he said. The president of the united states should not need his followers to tell us what he really meant.

He was only talking to the people with over 60 IQ, who do understand plain English.

I love watching you worshipers twist and turn to cover for your god. This is the best part of the Trump presidency, seeing you people fight to see who can shove their head up his ass the furthest.

If you don't understand written English, perhaps not participating in a forum that is based on written English language is a way to go.

No, Gator is a war hero, a billionaire, and a PhD or something. We now this because he told us and everything you see on the internet is true.

No, Gator is a war hero, a billionaire, and a PhD or something. We now this because he told us and everything you see on the internet is true.

I am often amazed at the impact I have made on the lives of people like you. I have made such an impact you have to make up lies about me and you come to threads with the sole purpose of talking about me, and never the topic of the thread. It is amazing how much you people think about me.

Here is the tweet:

If you don't understand written English, perhaps not participating in a forum that is based on english language is a way to go.

If your god understood the English language he would not need you followers explaining what he really meant on an almost daily basis.

If those that misread what he said would you some logic, they would have understood it, like the vast majority have.

If those that misread what he said would you some logic, they would have understood it, like the vast majority have.

The only people that "understood" it are the Trump worshipers....what a coincidence.

The only people that "understood" it are the Trump worshipers....what a coincidence.

The ones who do understand ,are the ones who are informed and knows that NASA was just focusing on the moon .
Put the two together and you understand Trumps tweet.

NASA may shift its focus from Mars to the Moon

Thank you for that article from 2017...I am sure that is what Trump was talking about....:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

The liberals can focus on Trumps full moon.
tap2.jpg

The liberals can focus on Trumps full moon.
tap2.jpg

That is a nice portrait of all of the Trump worshipers on this forum. They fight to see which can shove their nose the furthest up Trump's ass.

The ones who do understand ,are the ones who are informed and knows that NASA was just focusing on the moon .

Thank you for that article from 2017...I am sure that is what Trump was talking about....:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Yes he was.

Yes he was.

You people are too much fun. You are actually trying to claim that Trump read an article from Futurism and then made a comment about it more than a year later!

Not to mention that the article you posted said NASA was getting ready to change focus to the moon based on the current administrations priorities.

Golfing Gator posting more bullshit out his ass. Regular people understood what Trump meant without any issues. His far-left echo chamber is having the problem re-interpreting what Trump says on every possible occasion. There is no being a far leftists without snark overwhelming all rationality.

I am often amazed at the impact I have made on the lives of people like you. I have made such an impact you have to make up lies about me and you come to threads with the sole purpose of talking about me, and never the topic of the thread. It is amazing how much you people think about me.
That's because we are in such shear awe of such an accomplished person as yourself.

Forum List

Back