Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

Twitter erupts over Trump claim that the moon 'is a part' of Mars

Lol I can’t wait for republicans to try to justify this pure stupidity. Perhaps Trump supporters have no basic understanding about our solar system to begin with and are just blindly assuming Trump is correct about this like any other assertion this stupid orangutan says to them at one of his rallies. I don’t really know. I like to think anyone with an average IQ would know the difference between Earth and Mars and which planet had only one moon. Please tell me republicans are better than this.

You know, if a republican in Bush II’s era said to me “Billy, it’s unfair hyperbole to call Bush a fucking moron. He can’t be THAT dumb.” I would react with “okay, perhaps you’re right. He is intelligent and dignified in SOME ways despite still being among the dumbest of US president.”

However, If a republican said this same thing about Trump, I would call him or her a fucking moron for believing such a thing.

You people are some seriously stupid, petty, juvenile, nasty little bitches.

It is obvious to anyone with an IQ (which leaves dimocrap FILTH out) that Trump is talking about the Moon being a "Jumping Off" point for the exploration/colonization of Mars.

Seriously. You people are some stupid little bitches. Just, honest-to-God Low IQ petty little mothersuckers

NASA Could Have People Living on the Moon in 8 Years. And That's Just the Beginning

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Hahaha! And the Orange Mammon Gawd you worship lost the House. Such a great leader. Not!

Who gives a Shit Tard, the SENATE is the TRUMP card dick brain....

So does that mean you agree with Trump that the Moon is part of Mars?

Yes or No, please?
It's part of the planned Mars mission you stupid fuck.

Its unbelievable how easily duped fools are by FAKE NEWS
Put some more cheap gin in your coffee, you'll fell better gramps. Oh, and the moon is made of cheese. Just ask mikey.

Twitter erupts over Trump claim that the moon 'is a part' of Mars

Lol I can’t wait for republicans to try to justify this pure stupidity. Perhaps Trump supporters have no basic understanding about our solar system to begin with and are just blindly assuming Trump is correct about this like any other assertion this stupid orangutan says to them at one of his rallies. I don’t really know. I like to think anyone with an average IQ would know the difference between Earth and Mars and which planet had only one moon. Please tell me republicans are better than this.

You know, if a republican in Bush II’s era said to me “Billy, it’s unfair hyperbole to call Bush a fucking moron. He can’t be THAT dumb.” I would react with “okay, perhaps you’re right. He is intelligent and dignified in SOME ways despite still being among the dumbest of US president.”

However, If a republican said this same thing about Trump, I would call him or her a fucking moron for believing such a thing.
He trolls you idiots with ease.

/——/ I know what we were taught and that was one of the theories. Can you prove otherwise? Where did the Moon come from?

you can make up any lie you like, clearly there is no way for me to "prove" what you were taught.

But in the world today, there is not a theory from the science community that the moon is part of Mars.

The theory is that a Mars size rock hit the earth and formed the moon, when the earth was just being formed .

which would make the moon being a part of Mars impossible...
/——/ How do you know? Even astronomers can’t agree.

One thing they all agree on, it is not a part of Mars.

Let’s see now.....

Lets assume you Tards are right about the context of Trumps tweet.

Look at the big Bang theory.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.”
Carl Sagan, Cosmos

So in this vast Cosmos two body’s as close as the Moon and Mars are not related?

Just like everything else Trump has said, he is always proven right in the end....

Libtard Hack Science has some catching up to do.....

PS...Tards do not read the below...

To my pals on the Right, this post is designed for maximum extraction of Tard Butt Hurt.....

Now sit back and enjoy.....

/——/ I know what we were taught and that was one of the theories. Can you prove otherwise? Where did the Moon come from?

you can make up any lie you like, clearly there is no way for me to "prove" what you were taught.

But in the world today, there is not a theory from the science community that the moon is part of Mars.
/——-/ It’s unfair to expect anyone to keep up with all subject matter over a 50 year period. So tell us how the moon was formed.

Well, perhaps if you do not know about something, not tweeting about it would be the right way to go.
/———/ That never stopped you.

I do not tweet. And I do not post about things I have no knowledge of.

Bull Shit on 50% of that......

The theory is that a Mars size rock hit the earth and formed the moon, when the earth was just being formed .

which would make the moon being a part of Mars impossible...
/——/ How do you know? Even astronomers can’t agree.

One thing they all agree on, it is not a part of Mars.

Let’s see now.....

Lets assume you Tards are right about the context of Trumps tweet.

Look at the big Bang theory.

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.”
Carl Sagan, Cosmos

So in this vast Cosmos two body’s as close as the Moon and Mars are not related?

Just like everything else Trump has said, he is always proven right in the end....

Libtard Hack Science has some catching up to do.....

PS...Tards do not read the below...

To my pals on the Right, this post is designed for maximum extraction of Tard Butt Hurt.....

Now sit back and enjoy.....

jsop_tungsten_spinning_top.gif

Stupid stuff spewing from Donald Dork is a reliable routine dependable fact of American life.

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Hahaha! And the Orange Mammon Gawd you worship lost the House. Such a great leader. Not!

Yes or No, please?

Hello dufus? He tweeted it.

That means he had PLENTY of time to type EXACTLY what he meant....pathetic, Kool-Aid swigging Trumpbot.

It was not a misspoken phrase...he typed the fucking thing...DUH.

That means that is 100% EXACTLY what he meant.

This is 2019...if you tweet it (and do not IMMEDIATELY remove it), YOU OWN IT...FOREVER.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE THE POTUS...DUH.

Last edited:

Yes or No, please?

Hello? He tweeted it .

That means he had PLENTY of time to type EXACTLY what he meant....stupid, Kool-Aid swigging Trumpbot.

It was not a misspoken phrase...he typed the fucking thing...DUH.

That means that is 100% EXACTLY what he meant.

This is 2019...if you tweet it - and do not IMMEDIATELY remove it - YOU OWN IT...FOREVER.
^^^Exhibit A of the moron brigade

Seems pretty clear what Trump ment.

Leftists can either admit they were misled by fake news or continue to look foolish.
It's not apparent. Keep making excuses for the Chromatic Aberration.
Chromatic Aberration?

I like it.

I had to look that one up....

I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....

Says the man whose only friend is a dog.

What do you stick in your 'best friend's' ass?

'Here boy'

More Tweet analysis from Trump hating Liberals, wheeee! Get a life.
‘CNN's Haley Bird pointed out that the president's statement, despite its awkward phrasing, may refer to "the fact that NASA's plans for Mars exploration deeply involve the Moon."’ ibid

Which is to say: as a consequence of his incompetence and stupidity, Trump is incapable of expressing himself effectively and intelligently in writing.

Trump is as much a dolt when he writes as when he speaks.

Just vote creepy joe for 2020. He’ll tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. Then smell your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just vote creepy joe for 2020. He’ll tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. Then smell your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather he smelled my face then grabbed my girlfriend's pussy (which is sexual assault).

The liberals can focus on Trumps full moon.
tap2.jpg

That is a nice portrait of all of the Trump worshipers on this forum. They fight to see which can shove their nose the furthest up Trump's ass.
I propose we stop paying for all sexual diseases. Just for HIV/AIDS the federal government spends 30 billion dollars a year. And then there are all the other sexual diseases. And then there is the state, local, regional, city and other ways of collecting the booty(get it) from the taxpayer sucker(I typed sucker). Would that total over 50 billion dollars a year easily in total? Probably much more. Imagine the savings. And of course shoving ones face up anothers azz would come with much more caution I tell you. So how about it? We can have all the sex we want, but we take responsibility for our actions. Its a win/win for us all.

Seems pretty clear what Trump ment.

Leftists can either admit they were misled by fake news or continue to look foolish.
It's not apparent. Keep making excuses for the Chromatic Aberration.
Chromatic Aberration?

I like it.

I had to look that one up....

I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....

Says the man whose only friend is a dog.

What do you stick in your 'best friend's' ass?

'Here boy'
Why do you insist on posting that childish shit about my dog? It's about as ignorant as logic can get.
And you're using a cartoon robot ffs so what does that mean? You're into children's things?

Fucking idiot

The liberals can focus on Trumps full moon.
tap2.jpg

That is a nice portrait of all of the Trump worshipers on this forum. They fight to see which can shove their nose the furthest up Trump's ass.
I propose we stop paying for all sexual diseases. Just for HIV/AIDS the federal government spends 30 billion dollars a year. And then there are all the other sexual diseases. And then there is the state, local, regional, city and other ways of collecting the booty(get it) from the taxpayer sucker(I typed sucker). Would that total over 50 billion dollars a year easily in total? Probably much more. Imagine the savings. And of course shoving ones face up anothers azz would come with much more caution I tell you. So how about it? We can have all the sex we want, but we take responsibility for our actions. Its a win/win for us all.

sounds great.

Yes or No, please?

YES TARD.....

You ever heard of the Big Bang theory?

Forum List

Back