Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Lol ah yes. The go-to “we won an election 3 years ago so...you suck!” It’s really all you asshats have huh?
View attachment 264358
If that cartoon was true...why does donnie's deplorables always whine about the positions that Democrat candidates and Democrat Congresscritters (like AOC and Pelosi) take on issues?

Chromatic Aberration?

I like it.

I had to look that one up....

I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....

Says the man whose only friend is a dog.

What do you stick in your 'best friend's' ass?

'Here boy'
Why do you insist on posting that childish shit about my dog? It's about as ignorant as logic can get.
And you're using a cartoon robot ffs so what does that mean? You're into children's things?

Fucking idiot

McCockit is one twisted Tard......

I think he may have had sexual relations with a dog as a child....

Says the guy you turned a political discussion into a gay sex one with:

'I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....'

BTW - you seem to mention anal sex/penises a LOT. And I mean a LOT. I wonder why.......?

Anyway, enough of this off-topic, Trumpbot spin job for me.

Have a nice day.

I try to relate to you Tards on your level.....

Just vote creepy joe for 2020. He’ll tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. Then smell your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather he smelled my face then grabbed my girlfriend's pussy (which is sexual assault).

That wasn't very Tard PC of you.....

A lot of Tard girls have peters.....

LOL...and again...he mentions penises.

Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

Quite a fixation you have there.

Whatever.....'not that there is anything wrong with that'.

Ta ta.

I said peters Dumb Ass....

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Lol ah yes. The go-to “we won an election 3 years ago so...you suck!” It’s really all you asshats have huh?
View attachment 264358
If that cartoon was true...why does donnie's deplorables always whine about the positions that Democrat candidates and Democrat Congresscritters (like AOC and Pelosi) take on issues?

Ah, because those Dem's are lying POS traitors.

So that's your defense of the moron president?

"Yes, we're morons, but we won an election!"

Sad!

If you liberals are so intelligent how did we crush you like a bug and take back the White House? Here I'll answer for you...but but but...but. (confusion)

Sad!

If you liberals are so intelligent how did we crush you like a bug and take back the White House? Here I'll answer for you...but but but...but. (confusion)
Sorry crybaby, this thread is about something very stupid that your master said. The 5 billion crybaby wingnut threads are that way ->

Trump's tweets are on an education level so much higher than most liberals they attack him because they can't figure out what he says.

Stupid fucking libtards.

Trump's tweets are on an education level so much higher than most liberals they attack him because they can't figure out what he says.

Stupid fucking libtards.
Haha....wow. Sorry dude, but you are putting on an act. Nobody would say something so obviously contrived and stupid and actually believe it. Well, maybe our mentally ill president would.

Just vote creepy joe for 2020. He’ll tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. Then smell your face.

I would rather he smelled my face then grabbed my girlfriend's pussy (which is sexual assault).

It never bothered yous..

What is a yous?
I see you've never been to NYC.

Stupid fucking libtards.
Haha....wow. Sorry dude, but you are putting on an act. Nobody would say something so obviously contrived and stupid and actually believe it. Well, maybe our mentally ill president would.

Nobody whose IQ is less than 30.

NASA wants to use the Moon as a jumping off point. They want to establish a serious base on the Moon first before heading to Mars.

If you followed science news (dimocrap scum? Not much chance of that happening) you'd know there is quite the debate going on about doing that.

?Trump is obviously against first establishing a major base on the Moon. Me? I'd do the base on the Moon first. Just an uninformed opinion. But one shared by many in the scientific community

dimocraps aren't just scum, they're fucking stupid too
This

It never bothered yous..

What is a yous?
I see you've never been to NYC.

NYC is full of Tards…..

Sad!

Sorry crybaby, this thread is about something very stupid that your master said. The 5 billion crybaby wingnut threads are that way ->

The moon is part of the Mars mission plan imbecile. Its not our fault you stupid idiots are too dumb to understand what Trump was saying. :anj_stfu:

Sad!

No queen dyke kankles is a moron, and we won. You are McFag should represent the transgender community in space.

Forum List

Back