Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Hahaha! And the Orange Mammon Gawd you worship lost the House. Such a great leader. Not!

Who gives a Shit Tard, the SENATE is the TRUMP card dick brain....

So does that mean you agree with Trump that the Moon is part of Mars?

Yes or No, please?

YES TARD.....

You ever heard of the Big Bang theory?

It is a TV show, but I never really got into it.

moon.png

Wow, a liberal starts a thread mocking average Americans as unintelligent. Meh, we KICKED YOUR ASS and took back the White House SUCK IT! :auiqs.jpg:
Hahaha! And the Orange Mammon Gawd you worship lost the House. Such a great leader. Not!

Who gives a Shit Tard, the SENATE is the TRUMP card dick brain....

So does that mean you agree with Trump that the Moon is part of Mars?

Yes or No, please?

YES TARD.....

You ever heard of the Big Bang theory?

:auiqs.jpg:

That is how you choose to spin this? That everything is part of everything else because it all started from the same point?

5ed.jpg

So you believe that the Moon is part of Mars.

SO NOTED.

Twitter erupts over Trump claim that the moon 'is a part' of Mars

Lol I can’t wait for republicans to try to justify this pure stupidity. Perhaps Trump supporters have no basic understanding about our solar system to begin with and are just blindly assuming Trump is correct about this like any other assertion this stupid orangutan says to them at one of his rallies. I don’t really know. I like to think anyone with an average IQ would know the difference between Earth and Mars and which planet had only one moon. Please tell me republicans are better than this.

You know, if a republican in Bush II’s era said to me “Billy, it’s unfair hyperbole to call Bush a fucking moron. He can’t be THAT dumb.” I would react with “okay, perhaps you’re right. He is intelligent and dignified in SOME ways despite still being among the dumbest of US president.”

However, If a republican said this same thing about Trump, I would call him or her a fucking moron for believing such a thing.

Which demonstrates one thing for certain: Rex Tillerson is a master of understatement.

Besides, everybody knows the moon isn't part of Mars. It's part of a very wonderful place in Germany. And it's the subject of many pieces of music, which if you listen to them, give you cancer.
Well.....at least he doesn't think the US has 57 states.

Hey Tard.......

Lets assume Trump said something stupid.....

Was it “More Stupider” than obozo’s 57 states?

We all know you Tards Butt Hurt has driven you insane.....

Please keep coming up with these little tidbits to show us

all just how stupid Trump is while he continues to SPANK

your Asses and you continue to elect and support Tards

that think islands can “TUMP” over...….

Thanks for once again highlighting how alike Trump and Obama are. Every time one of you worshipers compare Trump to Obama all you are doing is showing how much they are the same.

one day you need to ask yourself why the best thing you can say about your god is that he is better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

We know you are an obozo loving Tard.....

Be proud, don't try to hide it.....

Lol I can’t wait for republicans to try to justify this pure stupidity. Perhaps Trump supporters have no basic understanding about our solar system to begin with and are just blindly assuming Trump is correct about this like any other assertion this stupid orangutan says to them at one of his rallies. I don’t really know. I like to think anyone with an average IQ would know the difference between Earth and Mars and which planet had only one moon. Please tell me republicans are better than this.

You know, if a republican in Bush II’s era said to me “Billy, it’s unfair hyperbole to call Bush a fucking moron. He can’t be THAT dumb.” I would react with “okay, perhaps you’re right. He is intelligent and dignified in SOME ways despite still being among the dumbest of US president.”

However, If a republican said this same thing about Trump, I would call him or her a fucking moron for believing such a thing.

Yoda TDS.jpeg

It's not apparent. Keep making excuses for the Chromatic Aberration.
Chromatic Aberration?

I like it.

I had to look that one up....

I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....

Says the man whose only friend is a dog.

What do you stick in your 'best friend's' ass?

'Here boy'
Why do you insist on posting that childish shit about my dog? It's about as ignorant as logic can get.
And you're using a cartoon robot ffs so what does that mean? You're into children's things?

Fucking idiot

McCockit is one twisted Tard......

I think he may have had sexual relations with a dog as a child....

Says the guy you turned a political discussion into a gay sex one with:

'I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....'

BTW - you seem to mention anal sex/penises a LOT. And I mean a LOT. I wonder why.......?

Anyway, enough of this off-topic, Trumpbot spin job for me.

Have a nice day.

NASA wants to use the Moon as a jumping off point. They want to establish a serious base on the Moon first before heading to Mars.

If you followed science news (dimocrap scum? Not much chance of that happening) you'd know there is quite the debate going on about doing that.

?Trump is obviously against first establishing a major base on the Moon. Me? I'd do the base on the Moon first. Just an uninformed opinion. But one shared by many in the scientific community

dimocraps aren't just scum, they're fucking stupid too

Hey Tard.......

Lets assume Trump said something stupid.....

Was it “More Stupider” than obozo’s 57 states?

We all know you Tards Butt Hurt has driven you insane.....

Please keep coming up with these little tidbits to show us

all just how stupid Trump is while he continues to SPANK

your Asses and you continue to elect and support Tards

that think islands can “TUMP” over...….

Thanks for once again highlighting how alike Trump and Obama are. Every time one of you worshipers compare Trump to Obama all you are doing is showing how much they are the same.

one day you need to ask yourself why the best thing you can say about your god is that he is better than the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

We know you are an obozo loving Tard.....

Be proud, don't try to hide it.....

Yep...everyone that loves Obama calls him the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

Just vote creepy joe for 2020. He’ll tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. Then smell your face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would rather he smelled my face then grabbed my girlfriend's pussy (which is sexual assault).

Don’t worry,
He won’t grab your boyfriend’s dick, McFaggot.

That's your best reply? That's it?

The sum total of your intellect and that is the result?

So noted.

Sorry, you are clearly so stupid that to continue this discussion would be grossly unfair on you.

Have a wonderful day.

He doesn't want AOC to be the biggest dummy on the show.

You leftists should have paid attention in grammar class. The phrase was modifying the clause ‘things we are doing’.

What a bunch of uneducated idiots.

Just vote creepy joe for 2020. He’ll tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear. Then smell your face.

I would rather he smelled my face then grabbed my girlfriend's pussy (which is sexual assault).

That wasn't very Tard PC of you.....

A lot of Tard girls have peters.....

LOL...and again...he mentions penises.

Trump makes noise with his orange, fat mouth again. This time claiming Earth’s moon is part of Mars

Quite a fixation you have there.

Whatever.....'not that there is anything wrong with that'.

Ta ta.

Seems pretty clear what Trump ment.

Leftists can either admit they were misled by fake news or continue to look foolish.
It's not apparent. Keep making excuses for the Chromatic Aberration.
Chromatic Aberration?

I like it.

I had to look that one up....

I thought that was something you Tards stick in your ass....

Says the man whose only friend is a dog.

What do you stick in your 'best friend's' ass?

'Here boy'

We don't do that Tard shit.....

My dog is in fact my Best friend....

I am sure a twisted Tard like yourself could never understand it....

Forum List

Back