Trump manipulating the market to whose benifit?

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump tweeted about Lockheed Martin charging too much for the F35 costs too much. First of all, Trump is too stupid to know what is a fair cost or how these contracts work. Second, LM's stock plummets. Trump knew it would drop just like Boeing's dropped.

So who is making money on this? Whop is out there buy LM stock at these low numbers knowing it will go back up? Who did Trump tell that he was going to make this Tweet?
I smell a rat. A big Orange rat.

Trump tweeted about Lockheed Martin charging too much for the F35 costs too much. First of all, Trump is too stupid to know what is a fair cost or how these contracts work. Second, LM's stock plummets. Trump knew it would drop just like Boeing's dropped.

So who is making money on this? Whop is out there buy LM stock at these low numbers knowing it will go back up? Who did Trump tell that he was going to make this Tweet?

I'm curious, Dave...did you have any problem with Barack Obama making statements that drove the market up or down...or is it just Donald Trump that makes you "smell a rat"?

I'm curious, Dave...did you have any problem with Barack Obama making statements that drove the market up or down...or is it just Donald Trump that makes you "smell a rat"?
obama released his taxes

I'm amused by liberals who have screamed to the high heavens for years about defense contractors making too much money but now criticize Trump for stating what they have claimed all along?

You guys need to take a step back...take a deep breath...and get yourselves together!

obama released his taxes

So releasing his taxes means that he couldn't help friends in the market? Only Trump can do that? Come on...get a grip! You're embarrassing yourself with this crap.

obama released his taxes

So releasing his taxes means that he couldn't help friends in the market? Only Trump can do that? Come on...get a grip! You're embarrassing yourself with this crap.
what the hell does that even? friends in the market? what?

I'm sorry but Obama is no angel...look no further than the real estate deal he worked with Tony Rezko to get his mansion in Chicago for cheap.

Examples?

I'm amused by liberals who have screamed to the high heavens for years about defense contractors making too much money but now criticize Trump for stating what they have claimed all along?

You guys need to take a step back...take a deep breath...and get yourselves together!
giphy.gif

obama released his taxes

Dave is implying that Trump's statement benefited someone he knew. He backs that assertion up with zero proof. My question to him is what is it that Trump is doing that is in any way different than Obama before him or most of the US Presidents. The power of the Oval Office is what is called the "Bully Pulpit". Presidents make statements. Those statements affect the world. It's always been that way...it will still be that way long after Donald Trump is no longer in office.

Hillary's husband sat on a dot-com bubble that was about to burst while Enron was selling junk bonds and he pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list in exchange for about a million dollars "donated" to the Clinton personal account and yet the crazy left thinks Trump is "manipulating" the stock market.

Trump wants to benefit spell check.

obama released his taxes

Dave is implying that Trump's statement benefited someone he knew. He backs that assertion up with zero proof. My question to him is what is it that Trump is doing that is in any way different than Obama before him or most of the US Presidents. The power of the Oval Office is what is called the "Bully Pulpit". Presidents make statements. Those statements affect the world. It's always been that way...it will still be that way long after Donald Trump is no longer in office.

It doesn't benefit someone he knows. Goldman Sachs, and half their workforce that is now part of his new cabinet.

Hillary's husband sat on a dot-com bubble that was about to burst while Enron was selling junk bonds and he pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list in exchange for about a million dollars "donated" to the Clinton personal account and yet the crazy left thinks Trump is "manipulating" the stock market.

CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Who cares what Trump does even if it is dirty)

CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Gasps for air*

CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lefties, get your talking points together, is Trump stupid and a clown or is he a genius mastermind!!!

Forum List

Back