Trump May End Up Replacing 3, Even 4 Supreme Court Justices in His First Term

Sotomayor and Ginsburg will be fine. Thomas will do the country a favor and croak after the 2020 election to be replaced by a Dem President.
Soto is considered the court jester now. Read her decisions. Kind of like a view host got hired.

At least Kagan is well versed and professional
Meh your opinion is trash.
As is yours. Aren't politics amazing in this country...... Poor thing.

Is your side losing. LOL
I bet you have to repeat that to yourself a bunch of times every day. Poor guy :itsok:

Sotomayor and Ginsburg will be fine. Thomas will do the country a favor and croak after the 2020 election to be replaced by a Dem President.
Hitlery will win by an avalanche.
Yeah 3 million votes is a pretty big avalanche. Too bad our election system is broken and was sabotaged.
The popular vote has NEVER elected a president. NEVER! You must really love making your self look stupid, huh?

Yeah 3 million votes is a pretty big avalanche. Too bad our election system is broken and was sabotaged.
The popular vote has NEVER elected a president. NEVER! You must really love making your self look stupid, huh?
Nobody said that, you stupid fuck :cuckoo:

I swear, how these people survive through the day is beyond me

You lie again. You claimed it was broken and now you lie again.

It is broken, retard

It is broken, retard
Once again the popular vote has never elected a president. You can stop pretending now.

It is broken, retard
Once again the popular vote has never elected a president. You can stop pretending now.
There you go again, acting like somebody was talking about that

Was the most important thing in the last election
And this is why Rust Belt democrats voted for Trump. I wonder what message they were telling the world about the far-left's statistics showing "a majority of Americans support...." ?

Apparently if you tell a lie over and over it doesn't always become truth. Learn something new every day.

Here's a chart from the link in the OP:

5b33db7b1ae66221008b4b66-750-351.png

I was just wondering whether it was a conservative or liberal position to interpret the Constitution to let just some sexually deviant behaviors dismantle marriage...where it proximally harms children's ancient enjoyment of "one mother, one father" while at the same time banishing other behaviors, like polygamy for example, from accessing marriage licenses? Is that even legal within the requirements of the 14th Amendment's demand for equal privileges and immunities?

Is it conservative to only let some enjoy the 14th's immunities? Or is that a liberal stance? What was magical, special and immutable about the number "two" again? I didn't see anything about that in Obergefell/14th Amendment's Opinions.. I mean, if mother & father aren't special, magical or immutable I don't see how the number 2 is suddenly untouchable? Anyone remember the arguments about that point? I don't. Not a peep.

Last edited:

If The Donald goes two terms he will replace 2 more.

Both Liberals...Ginsburg and Breyer.

Trump has the Power to leave the Court with a 7-2 Conservative
advantage.

Using 85 as a bench mark for a judge leaving the court

Ginsberg 85 (Any Day now)
Breyer 80 (5 years)
Thomas 70 (15 years)
Alito 68 (17 years)
Sotomeyer 64 (21 years)
Roberts 63 (22 years)
Kagan 58 (27 years)
Kavanaugh 53 (32 years)
Gorsuch 51 (34 years)

When it is time for the next one to go, which will be very soon,
when making a prediction for his next appointment, look at the
possibilities by age. He's not going to appoint anyone over 55.
(His current trend)

The orange will mark the decline of the American empire in history books and the rise of the chinese empire.

Why do you hate black people, you racist motherfucker?
I don’t hate black people. Just acknowledging what a great day for America it will be when Thomas bites it.
/----/ You racist pig.
hqdefault.jpg
Yet you celebrate that old Democrat party. Why?

Why do you hate black people, you racist motherfucker?
I don’t hate black people. Just acknowledging what a great day for America it will be when Thomas bites it.
/----/ You racist pig.
hqdefault.jpg
Yet you celebrate that old Democrat party. Why?
/--------/ Oh here we go again, one magical night every slave owning democrat was turned into a Republican, and the Republicans who ended slavery became democRATS.
upload_2018-7-13_12-33-28.jpeg

/——/ Ahhhh, another racist dem crawls out from under a rock to spew hatred against Justice Thomas.
I’m not a racist nor under any rocks. Are you thinking of Scalia? Did they put rocks over his filthy, decaying corpse?

Thank the good Lord that Uncle Vlad flipped enough votes to save the Republic from you and your ilk.

Trump should put Vlad on the $20

Forum List

Back