Trump Media stock drops in Friday trading after former president's guilty verdict

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
His 7 year losing streak is in perpetual motion, at this point. Funny, only a month ago, Trump was bragging saying that the stock market is soaring because he's the presumptive RNC nominee. And yet, his own stocks are falling.

Trump Media stock drops in Friday trading after former president's guilty verdict

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group fell more than 5% Friday afternoon, extending an after-hours slide from the prior evening when investors absorbed news of Donald Trump’s guilty verdict in his criminal hush money trial.

Trump was convicted of 34 counts of falsifying business records by a New York jury. Hours after the verdict, shares of Trump Media & Technology Group, the parent company of Truth Social, fell as much as 15%. (Trump owns 65% of the shares in the company.)

I remember your ilk boasting when it briefly hit 40K. Then it proceeded to shed 1500 points and not a peep from ya.

You don't remember me claiming any president has anything to do with the stock market. Because they don't. If a president or Trump claims the stock market is good because of them, they're lying out of their political mouths.

His 7 year losing streak is in perpetual motion, at this point. Funny, only a month ago, Trump was bragging saying that the stock market is soaring because he's the presumptive RNC nominee. And yet, his own stocks are falling.

Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group fell more than 5% Friday afternoon, extending an after-hours slide from the prior evening when investors absorbed news of Donald Trump’s guilty verdict in his criminal hush money trial.

Trump was convicted of 34 counts of falsifying business records by a New York jury. Hours after the verdict, shares of Trump Media & Technology Group, the parent company of Truth Social, fell as much as 15%. (Trump owns 65% of the shares in the company.)
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

💁🏼‍♀️_How much did FJB, along side BO, just raise at their Hollywood fund raiser event

💁🏼‍♀️_How much did Trump raise, not fund raising, in small donations from Main Street, crashing his website

You should be concerning yourself with how much Nancy and others have made from Insider Trading,
not how much Trump has lost

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

💁🏼‍♀️_How much did FJB, along side BO, just raise at their Hollywood fund raiser event

💁🏼‍♀️_How much did Trump raise, not fund raising, in small donations from Main Street, crashing his website

You should be concerning yourself with how much Nancy and others have made from Insider Trading,
not how much Trump has lost

I'll concern myself with what ever I'm concerned about at the time. My concerns change pretty rapidly. Getting concerned about something else, doesn't mean I'm less concerned about my previous concern.

I'll concern myself with what ever I'm concerned about at the time. My concerns change pretty rapidly. Getting concerned about something else, doesn't mean I'm less concerned about my previous concern.
C94AF85D-406E-4FD5-BCAA-683E1794D50D.jpeg

Trump Media plummets 15% as DJT stock sell-off deepens

A weekslong sell-off of Trump Media picked up speed Thursday, with shares of former President Donald Trump’s company closing nearly 15% lower after another volatile trading session.

Stock in the creator of conservative social media app Truth Social trades on the Nasdaq as DJT, and ended the day at $26.75 per share.

That price was more than 40% lower than shares traded for at the start of June, when Trump Media stock cost just over $49 a share.

The drop in DJT’s share price Thursday was accompanied by massive trading volume. More than 13.2 million shares of Trump Media changed hands in the trading day – over three times its 30-day average trading volume.

The stock is worthless, just like the guy the company is named for.

Forum List

Back