Trump might want to actually read the Declaration of Independence

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Christian right so clapped as he voiced his comments on it. No where does it say Christian. Also it invoked our creator (unknown name) as we all are born equal and have equal rights.

The Christian right are heretical. They love Roy Moore, who shows a pistol as he prances the stage, and tried his best to keep segregation.

We do not say Merry Christmas as we have more agnostic, atheists, Jews, Muslims , and many more in the US. Lets face it. The Christian right is dying, as they were never Christian.

Like I said the Christian right is heretical. Its certainty not a Christianity that I recognize and Trump I do not want to return to the days of old.

Poor Penelope. Most people grow out being scared by the monster under the bed. She's holding on to hers and has named it Christian Right.

Poor Penelope. Most people grow out being scared by the monster under the bed. She's holding on to hers and has named it Christian Right.
Fundmantalists are all the same; muslim, christian, jewish. It's all the same pathology.

The Christian right is heretical. I am certainty not afraid of the zealots who use Christianity as a tool to line their pockets and to keep the masses at bay. They are nothing but zealots who love for money is their only motive.

Like I said T had best read the Declaration of Independence before he makes a fool of himself again.

The Christian right is heretical. I am certainty not afraid of the zealots who use Christianity as a tool to line their pockets and to keep the masses at bay. They are nothing but zealots who love for money is their only motive.
Pence is a prime example of this. Hucksterbay and his manchild daughter, Santorum, Cruz, the list goes on. But when the pious can glom onto Trump? Yeah, ya gots no spirituality or morality at all in your make up. None. You sodomized your own belief system to slither into bed with the obese orange one.

The Christian right so clapped as he voiced his comments on it. No where does it say Christian. Also it invoked our creator (unknown name) as we all are born equal and have equal rights.

The Christian right are heretical. They love Roy Moore, who shows a pistol as he prances the stage, and tried his best to keep segregation.

We do not say Merry Christmas as we have more agnostic, atheists, Jews, Muslims , and many more in the US. Lets face it. The Christian right is dying, as they were never Christian.

Like I said the Christian right is heretical. Its certainty not a Christianity that I recognize and Trump I do not want to return to the days of old.

What are you talking about?

The Founders were Christians.

There is nothing heretical about owning a gun.

The vast majority of the US is still Christian. The minority have no right to NOT hear, Merry Christmas.

And there were a lot of good in the Old Days. Turning back the clock on illegitimacy and manufacturing employment would be of great benefit to the nation, for two examples.

Like I said T had best read the Declaration of Independence before he makes a fool of himself again.
You don't seem to have read your own link. The "zealots" don't like what the Rinos are doing. Are you pro Rino now?!

The vast majority of the US is still Christian. The minority have no right to NOT hear, Merry Christmas.

And there were a lot of good in the Old Days. Turning back the clock on illegitimacy and manufacturing employment would be of great benefit to the nation, for two examples.

No they weren't. Many believed in a God, but most were Unitarian. The vast maj of Christians is not the Christian right. Keep your fundamentalism at home.

Do you understand how embarrassing it is to say we are a Christian nation. First we use black slaves, then we start sterilization, one war after another, and we are still at it. This is a Christian nation, forgive me , I doubt it.

You don't seem to have read your own link. The "zealots" don't like what the Rinos are doing. Are you pro Rino now?!

I would never call myself a republican, and I'm not a zealot. I am very conservative though, but I do not push my views on others, they are mine and mine alone.

I would never call myself a republican, and I'm not a zealot. I am very conservative though, but I do not push my views on others, they are mine and mine alone.
That's very interesting. That doesn't change the obvious. You didn't read your own op.

That's very interesting. That doesn't change the obvious. You didn't read your own op.
Like what are you referring to.

No they weren't. Many believed in a God, but most were Unitarian. The vast maj of Christians is not the Christian right. Keep your fundamentalism at home.

Do you understand how embarrassing it is to say we are a Christian nation. First we use black slaves, then we start sterilization, one war after another, and we are still at it. This is a Christian nation, forgive me , I doubt it.

1. Unitarianism is a Christian Theological Movement.

2. Non Right Wing Christians are happy to hear Merry Christmas.

3. It is not embarrassing to say we are a Christian Nation. Your list of historical whining is no reason to not discuss or celebrate, PUBLICLY, our Christian heritage.

You may have a point. How can a Christian nation allow assholes to murder unborn children?

yes---it is a Christian nation. The fact of the history of slavery in the USA does not exclude the fact that the USA
is a Christian nation and has a RIGHT to be a Christian nation
in the world as the world is today

Like what are you referring to.
?

You may have a point. How can a Christian nation allow assholes to murder unborn children?

Did Jesus mention the issue of abortion? I read the NT---
and do not recall any comment on abortion.. Jesus was a
Pharisee-------while not entirely firmed up ----the Pharisee view of abortion was------NO WAY------but that the mother's life takes precedence. Abortion was not considered
murder. At that time ----the ROMAN VIEW was that killing of children was the RIGHT of the "paterfamilias"----ie the male head of household-----and that right was held over natural children AND slaves-----killing of newborns was absolutely acceptable------same was true in Greek culture. An interesting factoid is that romans and greeks described
the jewish preoccupation with avoiding killing dependent people as ABSURD. "WESTERN CULTURE" is more the
child of ROME----than of Jerusalem. -----moving on over to
china-------no problem with abortion. In modern times----
abortion is used as GENERAL BIRTH CONTROL in
the former soviet union------it is not unusual to run into women
from that area who have casually had five abortions

Heretical? ------who claims that the Christians of the USA are HERETICS? the pope? Thomas Cromwell? -----
Judge Hawthorne? --------During my lifetime I have known
sunni muslims who have considered SHIITES to be "worse than jews" (or Christians) -----sheeeeeesh "heretical"

Only 3 were Unitarian.
Once again a left wing lie.

Religious Affiliation
of U.S. Founding Fathers
# of
Founding
Fathers
% of
Founding
Fathers

Episcopalian/Anglican 88 54.7%
Presbyterian 30 18.6%