Trump mocks Biden's trips to the beach: 'I have a much better body than him'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
itsy bitsy Joe Biden is just jealous of Donald Trump's Godlike Adonis beach bod. Trump's the man, Biden's a girly man.

itsy bitsy Joe Biden is just jealous of Donald Trump's Godlike Adonis beach bod. Trump's the man, Biden's a girly man.

If a Great White bit Biden he would die from food poisoning.

dfsfsg.jpg

No only do you post like a little bitch, but you apparently are too stupid to see when Trump is making fun of his own body. You are pathetic. Grow up, asshole

TRUMP: "He spends so much time at the beach. I mean, how do you do that? And, you know, I have a much better body than him. But I'm not really sure that I want to expose it with the Sun blaring down and the sand, the surf, the wind ... I mean, you know, it's not a pretty sight." The audience laughed, and Trump kept riffing.. ...."

• Banned
No only do you post like a little bitch, but you apparently are too stupid to see when Trump is making fun of his own body. You are pathetic. Grow up, asshole

TRUMP: "He spends so much time at the beach. I mean, how do you do that? And, you know, I have a much better body than him. But I'm not really sure that I want to expose it with the Sun blaring down and the sand, the surf, the wind ... I mean, you know, it's not a pretty sight." The audience laughed, and Trump kept riffing.. ...."
i can't post that whole paragraph in the title. you obviously are new so you don't know the forum rules

i can't post that whole paragraph in the title. you obviously are new so you don't know the forum rules

I know you are a lying sack of shit, a moron, and that you posted a misleading thread which I soundly refuted.

Can we agree that no one wants to see either of them in a bathing suit?

1696810213349.png

Trump would never let the world see his body. Not even a sleeveless shirt. Why do you think he wears those ridiculously baggy suits?

Trump is not making fun of himself. He is incapable of that.

He’s insane and you are a butt licker

Is it “making fun of himself” when he constantly lies about his weight?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back