trump mocks GHW Bush at rally

I get a kick out of some of trumps linesthey can be quite funny. I do notice though he doesn't like to be criticized. It's the most important part of the job....taking criticism and not rebutting. If he did that he would be even more unbeatable. Part of being a boss is taking criticism and simply taking it.

Not sure how TRUMP stating Bush "1000 points of light" didn't make sense is mocking Bush. Either way Bush has taken his own jabs at TRUMP, and the people made it clear we don't want another Bush, so...

Trump mocks Bush's 1000 Points of Light, #MeToo at rally
Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk.

Can't speak to Trump being classless, but the video never plays him saying any of that and only quotes him as saying he never got the whole "1000 points of light" thing. It wasn't a slam against GHW, infact, Bush is never even mentioned, and both you, Ari and the media are the jerks for trying to make it so.

Leave it to you now to be a "Bush supporter" just because it serves your slams against Trump for 5 minutes. Fuck the Bushes.

I didn't really view it as mocking but bringing it up wasn't necessary either. What's the point really?

GHWB was the epitome of a President, while Trump is just a buffoon and disgrace to the Office.

If you listen to one of his rally speeches....at first you might think you are listening to a strong man dictator of a third world country....demeaning free press...threatening to jail opponents...and the nauseating boasting on everything from his wealth to his, alledged, intelligence.

I compare his blustering to the early days of Castro and Hitler.

Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk. The Oval Office is being occupied by a nasty, knuckle dragging, Bastard....we have never had a Commander in Chief with a mouth that puts drunken sailors to shame.
What has he got against Bush the Older? I thought he was a Republican?

trump cares for trump. He uses the Republican party like he uses toilet paper.

I'll get pleasure out of Trump's ridicule of others once he learns how to take it as well as he gives it.

He's such a pussy he even filed a complaint in court to give him the ability to block Twitter users from his account.
But a judge overruled the big coward because Trump's Twitter account is the official POTUS account, and therefore not really his to control.
He can dish it out but he can't take it. From anyone.

I love the alt right sillies calling ABC a hate site, in particular when one particular person has been spewing hate here for more than seven years. He needs a tissue.

According to trumpettes and the alt right...there are only two reliable news outlets....They are FOX and Brietbart. Or as they are called in Trump's fantasy world....State Approved News Stations.

Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk...
You may very well prove correct... the indicators DO seem to be there, don't they?

The Oval Office is being occupied by a nasty, knuckle dragging, Bastard....
You may very well prove correct...

...we have never had a Commander in Chief with a mouth that puts drunken sailors to shame.
Oh, I'm not so sure about that... I've read that both Jackson and Grant were pretty damned foul-mouthed, in private and in public.

---------------------

And these things were known... or strongly suspected... or both... well in advance of November 8, 2016.

So why did The Creature win?

It wasn't the Roooooskies.

It wasn't the Money Men.

It wasn't Gerrymandering.

It was you (Liberals-Progressives-Democrats, collectively) standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own fellow countrymen.

It was you standing alongside Muslims rather than your own people.

It was you 'giving the farm away' with respect to international trade.

It was you grotesquely expanding the Nanny Welfare State at the expense of a shrinking pool of productive people (taxpayers).

It was you normalizing 'gay marriage' - legitimizing sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) through judicial activism, on your watch.

It was you mishandling our war-making capability and causing more problems than you inherited, through your own incompetency.

It was you abandoning mainstream Blue Collar (White Working Class) rank-and-file and leaning too heavily on Blacks and Hispanics and the fringe as your Base.

It was you drawing Red Lines In The Sand (in Syria) for our adversaries and then impotently doing nothing once an Adversary With Balls decided to cross that Line.

It was you leveraging an increasingly Liberal-leaning Mainstream Media to attempt to browbeat The People into submission, 24x7, year after year, over a decade or more.

It was you creating a poisonous climate where Opposition to your Agenda was automatically labeled Politically Incorrect and Racist and Backwards and un-American.

It was you disenfranchising legions of youngsters and activists in the Primaries by failing to provide equal footing for Senator Bernie Sanders alongside your standard bearer.

It was you getting caught at that preferential treatment during the Primaries and being forced to $hitCan your DNC Chair (Wasserman) on the morning of Convention Day 1.

It was your stupidity in appointing a Black as interim DNC chair at a time when you desperately needed the backing of White America in order to stay in power.

It was your candidate's spouse getting caught in a secret meeting on an airport tarmac with the US AG the day before DOJ cleared your candidate of wrongdoing.

If was your candidate lying her a$$ off about inappropriate use of government messaging systems, in connection with a questionable matter (Benghazi) still under scrutiny.

It was your national committee and candidate playing to Minorities and blowing off White Straight Christian America, arrogantly delusional that you no longer needed them.

It was your delusional perception that you did not need to invest time and effort in States other than those which traditionally supported (past tense) your party.

It was you fielding an incredibly $hitty candidate with more horns on her (and her hubby) than one can easily count, who offered nothing other than counterpointing.

And then you idiots double-down on Stupid after the election and appoint a Hispanic as DNC Chair and a frigging Muslim as DNC Vice-Chair. You can't make this $hit up !!!

You (collectively) have lost your way; you continue to delude yourselves about why you lost; you continue to delude yourselves that Minorities and Other Liberals are enough.

You've (oh-so-deservedly) had your a$$e$ kicked, and will have them kicked again, because you've grown (collectively) too thick-headed to learn from your mistakes.

------------------------

Until you manage to get your (collective) head out of your a$$, and regain your pragmatism, all you've got is Ankle-Biting like this Trump-disses-HW happy hor$e$hit.

It doesn't sit well with me either, but what can you expect from The Creature that your own stupidity loosed upon our beloved Republic?

And the celebrations at the Kremlin after the orange dictator won mean nothing? Putin got his man. He is taking down Institutions of Democracies....just as Putin wanted.

I love the alt right sillies calling ABC a hate site, in particular when one particular person has been spewing hate here for more than seven years. He needs a tissue.

According to trumpettes and the alt right...there are only two reliable news outlets....They are FOX and Brietbart. Or as they are called in Trump's fantasy world....State Approved News Stations.

Not even a blip that Trump has hired Bill Shine, ex-Fox exec who had to leave his job because of sexual harrassment, as the new Comm Director.
Either aspects of this slimy pig....Fox News or his sexual predation, should have disqualified him.
But Trump doesn't give a phlying phuck about this country.
He's going to sell us out if it means $$$ in his pocket.

Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk. The Oval Office is being occupied by a nasty, knuckle dragging, Bastard....we have never had a Commander in Chief with a mouth that puts drunken sailors to shame.

It’s not like Democrats ever mocked Bush. Your faux outrage is noted.

Big difference between ridiculing someone who is in office or running for office, and ridiculing them while they are on their death bed.

What has he got against Bush the Older? I thought he was a Republican?

trump cares for trump. He uses the Republican party like he uses toilet paper.

And Obama treated the DNC like a flower, right?
Lessee:

Obama elected 2008:
2010, historic democratic loss.
2012, only won reelection because his IRS suppressed conservative leaning organizations from operating.
2014, another historic democratic loss.
2016, democrats lose "sure bet" to the White House.
2018: Obama says voters were thinking too much of him.

Let's see how the next couple of elections go then decide who's wearing the toilet paper.

It’s not like Democrats ever mocked Bush. Your faux outrage is noted.

Big difference between ridiculing someone who is in office or running for office, and ridiculing them while they are on their death bed.

Yeah, or ripping on them after they are dead like was done with Reagan. Sorry, Trump was a jerk for ripping Bush however you assholes on the left have no room to talk, so spare me your BS outrage.

Forum List

Back