trump mocks GHW Bush at rally

It’s not like Democrats ever mocked Bush. Your faux outrage is noted.
Big difference between ridiculing someone who is in office or running for office, and ridiculing them while they are on their death bed.
Look:
A). Trump didn't "ridicule" Bush. Didn't even mention him.
B). AFAIK, Bush is fine, not on his "death bed."
C). Trump is a crass, belligerent, over-the-top, in-you-face kind of guy. He's pure private businessman, arrogant, audacious, risk-taking--- not polished, rehearsed statesman. He says whatever come to mind. That might not make him the most likable guy, but if he wasn't who he is, he wouldn't be the kind of bold, brash leader he is either trying to make wholesale changes to both how the economy, jobs, business, government and world affairs operate.

And NO ONE would say any of those were doing screamingly well before Trump.

Bush isn't fine. He's been in and out of the hospital a few times and at his age, once the partner dies, it isn't usually long to they die.

Trump did mock him. He said his thousand points of light didn't make any sense, and then said it was even created by a Republican.

Trump has been mocking McCain who is also on his death bed. He is a sociopath who lacks empathy and is full of narcissism.

I'll say this. I like Trump, understand and generally support him, but he brings a lot of his criticism and problems on himself. I liked Carly Fiorina and thought she was intelligent and made a lot of good points, but knew what I was getting in Trump when he totally unnecessarily made some comment about her looks, her face. Trump could do so much more and eliminate so much friction by simply shutting the fuck up sometimes and thinking before saying. The man doesn't have an ounce of tact in his whole body. I like his ideas on a lot of things but I'm very disappointed that he hasn't grown more into the role better and learned to get along better and try using a carrot once in a while rather than a stick.

In other words....trump is a Dick.

As a former business owner and manager, I know that sometimes being a dick comes with the territory of also being a good leader, manager and getting things done. At least Trump is a dick to your face; Obama smiled, patted your back and told you how he was thrilled with you all the while planning to annihilate you from behind. That's called HYPOCRISY. One of the things I like best about Trump is that he doesn't hide what he thinks and feels. He tells you right to your face his position. You immediately know where you stand with him. He's all no nonsense, and I bet that really sends a lot of world leaders into a tizzy as Trump rejects all their games and diplomacy and fooling around. He probably scares the shit out of them. Sometime you gotta be a dick to get tough jobs done.

Big difference between ridiculing someone who is in office or running for office, and ridiculing them while they are on their death bed.
Look:
C). Trump is a crass, belligerent, over-the-top, in-you-face kind of guy. He's pure private businessman, arrogant, audacious, risk-taking--- not polished, rehearsed statesman. He says whatever come to mind. That might not make him the most likable guy, but if he wasn't who he is, he wouldn't be the kind of bold, brash leader he is either trying to make wholesale changes to both how the economy, jobs, business, government and world affairs operate.

Bush isn't fine. He's been in and out of the hospital a few times and at his age, once the partner dies, it isn't usually long to they die.

Trump did mock him. He said his thousand points of light didn't make any sense, and then said it was even created by a Republican.

Trump has been mocking McCain who is also on his death bed. He is a sociopath who lacks empathy and is full of narcissism.

I'll say this. I like Trump, understand and generally support him, but he brings a lot of his criticism and problems on himself. I liked Carly Fiorina and thought she was intelligent and made a lot of good points, but knew what I was getting in Trump when he totally unnecessarily made some comment about her looks, her face. Trump could do so much more and eliminate so much friction by simply shutting the fuck up sometimes and thinking before saying. The man doesn't have an ounce of tact in his whole body. I like his ideas on a lot of things but I'm very disappointed that he hasn't grown more into the role better and learned to get along better and try using a carrot once in a while rather than a stick.

And you are an asshole.

Perhaps....but I don't make it a habit of mocking dying men....who gave more to this country than the Orange King ever thought about. First McCain and now GWH Bush.

Does Donald spend his free time at children's hospitals mocking the dying kids. If he doesn't....it should be on his calendar.

Look:

As a former business owner and manager, I know that sometimes being a dick comes with the territory of also being a good leader, manager and getting things done. At least Trump is a dick to your face; Obama smiled, patted your back and told you how he was thrilled with you all the while planning to annihilate you from behind. That's called HYPOCRISY. One of the things I like best about Trump is that he doesn't hide what he thinks and feels. He tells you right to your face his position. You immediately know where you stand with him. He's all no nonsense, and I bet that really sends a lot of world leaders into a tizzy as Trump rejects all their games and diplomacy and fooling around. He probably scares the shit out of them. Sometime you gotta be a dick to get tough jobs done.

And he's still a DICK.

Look:

And he's still a DICK.

So I'm surprised you don't like him then as I thought you liked a really big dick!

And he's still a DICK.

So I'm surprised you don't like him then as I thought you liked a really big dick!

Says the trump leg humper..

Look:

And you are an asshole.

Perhaps....but I don't make it a habit of mocking dying men....who gave more to this country than the Orange King ever thought about. First McCain and now GWH Bush.

Does Donald spend his free time at children's hospitals mocking the dying kids. If he doesn't....it should be on his calendar.

And for 30 plus years you have mocked a dead man, just as classy. Neither side has any room to talk, asshole.

And you are an asshole.

And for 30 plus years you have mocked a dead man, just as classy. Neither side has any room to talk, asshole.

Who....pray tell....

"When Reagan passed" no has proven that "the left vented their hate and do until this day,"

Give us some proof of that assertion, guys: when you say 'the left', you are talking about a whole lot of bad mouthing.

Go for it. Or shut up.

I’m not disputing that, the left deride, mock. And insult Reagan to this day, they have no ground to call anyone out on behavior. That was my point, I am quite familiar with the greatness of Reagan.
His politics, yes, Reagan has opponents today. But he is not mocked how Trump mocks his betters, including 41 and McCain.

I’m not disputing that, the left deride, mock. And insult Reagan to this day, they have no ground to call anyone out on behavior. That was my point, I am quite familiar with the greatness of Reagan.
His politics, yes, Reagan has opponents today. But he is not mocked how Trump mocks his betters, including 41 and McCain.

These are Republicans who he is mocking. He is just s plain and simple Jerk....

I swear that if Jesus came back now and had peoples attention...Trump will be jealous and thrash him every single minute.
Electoral college should abolished, to not allow a dumb crazy minority to put a clown in the highest office in the US.

I swear that if Jesus came back now and had peoples attention...Trump will be jealous and thrash him every single minute.
Electoral college should abolished, to not allow a dumb crazy minority to put a clown in the highest office in the US.

Such is the plight of e mentally impaired.....he needs to be loved and admired 24/7....that is why he devours FOX news. They continually tell him how majestic and regal that he is.

They are as close to being s State Sponsored news station as we have ever had.

And you are an asshole.

Who....pray tell....
Why do people call Reagan a Great President?

Because they're clueless idealogues.

JFK was a great man who got us into space, as well as did a great deal of work towards civil rights and equality.

Reagan made us one of the most hated nations, expanded the war on drugs (remember "just say no"), as well as damn near broke the Navy with his 500 ship navy dream.

Reagan stinks on ice.

Reagan was over-rated.

And he should have been impeached for Iran/Contra. That was a direct and unmitigated violation of the United States Constitution.

Reagan was a pink commie lover who wanted to disarm America and leave us vulnerable...

Some of the clips I've seen seem humorous so there's that. I'm not sure I'd give him a lot of credit for any accomplishments during his terms.

I see him as a generally nice guy like Reagan. Like Reagan though he doesn't seem like he quite understands what is going on around him.

I might get it.

Neither knew what they were doing. Reagon because of the onset of Alzheimers and Bush because he was just DUMB.

Wow, this must be a troll thread. Reagan should have been in prison.

Reagan didn't have any net positive results. ReagaNUTics was discredited in 2008.
It tickles me that white trash are in denial Clinton and Obama are just like the Icon except with different corporate sponsors.

Not to mention that debt to GDP isn't even in the same world as tripling the national debt.
It tickles me every time someone with zero understanding of scale tries to change the subject.

Gregory Peck won an Acadamy Award for playing a small town lawyer in, "To Kill a Mockingbird".

I think that Ronnie should have won an Oscar for his portrayal of the President of the United States. I don't think that Peck could have pulled it off as well as Ronnie.

I'm trying to get a handle on Why Progressives Hate Reagan. Is it that he was a dictator who ignored Tip O'Neill's Congress and just ordered the government to spend and spend and spend?

Was it the stock market?

His love of American?

What?

Because the man is a traitor to America. He committed treason when he sold arms, spare parts and technology to the terrorists who were holding American citizens as hostages.

It's treason to give the enemy weapons, spare parts and technology.

He taught the terrorists that it does in fact pay to take our citizens as hostage as long as we have a republican president. They'll get all they demand from a republican. He put Americans who traveled to that part of the world in great danger and threat of being taken hostage. In fact, more were taken throughout the 80s.

Then he protected the terrorists by trying to lie about it and cover it up.

He further broke the law by diverting the money from those sales down the the contras. Which was a violation of the Boland Amendment.

He helped create al queda. He recruited, armed and trained bin laden and his crazy terrorists. Then declared them great freedom fighters and compared them to the founders of America.

Personally, I don't believe a person who did all that, loved America beyond what he could take from it for his own personal gain. Which is exactly what reagan did.

That's on top of his tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for everyone else. Personally, every time reagan talked about tax cuts, he raised my taxes. reagan never cut my taxes.

Add in nearly bankrupting social security, taking the national debt from around 800 billion to nearly 3 trillion and exploding the budget deficit. When reagan began his presidency America was the largest creditor nation in the world. By the time reagan left the presidency America was the largest debtor nation in the world.

Then there was the s&l collapse, the highest unemployment since the great depression. Introducing America to "homelessness." Changed the student loan program to a multi billion dollar boom for banks. His non stop deregulation of everything he could which his deregulation led to the s&l collapse.

I could go on and on with all the reasons why I don't like reagan and am proud I never voted for that traitor.

Because he was an actor playing a part and basically full of shit.

reagan_years_zps49a56ca0.png
:bowdown::eusa_clap:

Oh Saint Reagan when we need a president who sleeps through his second term and let's Cheney run the nation...

The old fart spent his presidency on vacation but he still managed to damn near wreck the country.

Progressives Hate Reagan because he was right about the same things their parents told them when they were growing up. They have "parental" issues.
Reagan hated kids too. After the massacre of students at Kent State University in Ohio back in May of 1970, Governor Reagan said 'If it takes a bloodbath to clear our campuses, so be it. Let it begin here!"

What a champion of civil rights! Reagan should have been publically pilloried as the buffoon he was.

Well, what law did Reagan break in trading arms for hostages (whom we didn't get back for the arms, btw)? Reagan's admin broke the law in using money Iran paid us for the arms to buy different arms for the contras. Reagan's personal knowledge was never shown.

Reagan couldn't remember if he brushed his teeth at that point in his life. Sad but true...

Carter was an idiot; even Obama would have looked good following him...............until about year two!!!

The Ronald was a GREAT pres; it's why the left are so set on rewriting History!!! And frankly the only decent thing Bill did was chase skirt and leave the running of the country to those with a few brains. Even then he managed to fuck up the Tech and Housing industries.

Greg

The reality is Reagan was a great president for you because you wanted him to be.

Obama had scandals, that's why he's a bad president, Reagan had scandals, that's why he was a good president. That kind of fucked up argument.
The reality is Reagan was a great President because he was.

You don't get reelected by winning 49 States without people judging your last 4 years.

You get re-elected with 49 states because you're either running against someone nobody likes, or you've managed to act your way through the previous four years.

I mean, Walter WHO????

VP under an unpopular president.

He was appointed Attorney General in Minnesota, he was appointed to a Senate seat too.

He was narrowly elected as VP, but really people voted for Carter, and then he lost presidential elections to Reagan TWICE.

In elections he did well in his first as Attorney General 2 years after having the job. In his second for Senate he got 53% of the vote.

Stood in the primaries for President in 1972 and got 0.03% of the votes and again in 1980.

He got 38.32% in 1984 primaries, a few ahead of Gary Hart.

This is hardly a guy who set the political world alight.

Reagan was a populist, it's hard to run against them if you look like a drab man and you're simply not a populist.

A B movies actor did a better job pretending he was President than he did in his below average movies.

Just look at the state and local taxes on the poor and middle class, that's where the Democrats show their true colors.

The Reagan Fraud — and After

Remember "revenue enhancements?" The great RR fraud.

Reagan was a fascist asshole that hated freedom of speech and hated the poor. The guys supply side bs created most of our economic problems today.

Yep, Trump is déclassé, a bully and a jerk. There is no doubt.

Well Sheite, I will agree with you whole heartedly on the polished presidential aura, brilliantly executed rhetoric, genteel comportment of Obama! Perhaps Biden said it best; " I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," lol. Now what did all that polish and poise get us through the course of 8 years... A leap toward National crisis, IMHO!

O0bama is as popular as he has ever been as well as George W. unlike Trump who is still unpopular.
Is this were I pull out polls of GOP favorability & all that subjectively gathered BS... No, whatever it is it is and projecting partisan stats amt.'s to jack shit in the end. We have a wildly popular and zealously backed President who is the champion for us, his 'deplorable' base! Let the chips fall where they may come election time. I could care less about convincing a progressive that they are going to win or loose in any election. lol...

The fact is that independents will be the swing vote especially suburban voters. They are dissatisfied with Trump and the Republicans. A majority trust the Democrats more than Republicans on a number of issues including taxes.
Suburban voters care about the economy and jobs not illegal aliens and higher taxes which is about all Democrats have to offer.

Yep, Trump is déclassé, a bully and a jerk. There is no doubt.

Well Sheite, I will agree with you whole heartedly on the polished presidential aura, brilliantly executed rhetoric, genteel comportment of Obama! Perhaps Biden said it best; " I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," lol. Now what did all that polish and poise get us through the course of 8 years... A leap toward National crisis, IMHO!

O0bama is as popular as he has ever been as well as George W. unlike Trump who is still unpopular.
Is this were I pull out polls of GOP favorability & all that subjectively gathered BS... No, whatever it is it is and projecting partisan stats amt.'s to jack shit in the end. We have a wildly popular and zealously backed President who is the champion for us, his 'deplorable' base! Let the chips fall where they may come election time. I could care less about convincing a progressive that they are going to win or loose in any election. lol...

The fact is that independents will be the swing vote especially suburban voters. They are dissatisfied with Trump and the Republicans. A majority trust the Democrats more than Republicans on a number of issues including taxes.

Suburban voters care about the economy and jobs not illegal aliens and higher taxes which is about all Democrats have to offer.

It depends on the suburb, and each voter in that community. I know, "Duh".

Is this the same GHW Bush that was recently demonized for grabbing some girl's ass and quipping that his favorite magician is David CoppaFEEL?
Folliwing democrat approval can give you whiplash.

Yep, the polls that called the PV exactly right.

And now, the election is on Trump's character and leadership, and there are no EV to protect his minority.:laughing0301:

Yep, the polls that called the PV exactly right.

You have any links to these PV polls from July 2016?
All the ones I saw were on the state level.

That, Toddsterpatriot, is confused, which is normal for you.

We all know the polls called the PV for Clinton, which was right.

That FOURTEEN MILLION MORE VOTED AGAINST TRUMP THAN FOR HIM was the important item that was unforeseen.

In the upcoming elections, which to an important extent are a referendum on Trump, his EV cannot come to his aid.

Forum List

Back