trump mocks GHW Bush at rally

Trump mocks Bush's 1000 Points of Light, #MeToo at rally

Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk...
You may very well prove correct... the indicators DO seem to be there, don't they?

The Oval Office is being occupied by a nasty, knuckle dragging, Bastard....
You may very well prove correct...

...we have never had a Commander in Chief with a mouth that puts drunken sailors to shame.
Oh, I'm not so sure about that... I've read that both Jackson and Grant were pretty damned foul-mouthed, in private and in public.

---------------------

And these things were known... or strongly suspected... or both... well in advance of November 8, 2016.

So why did The Creature win?

It wasn't the Roooooskies.

It wasn't the Money Men.

It wasn't Gerrymandering.

It was you (Liberals-Progressives-Democrats, collectively) standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own fellow countrymen.

It was you standing alongside Muslims rather than your own people.

It was you 'giving the farm away' with respect to international trade.

It was you grotesquely expanding the Nanny Welfare State at the expense of a shrinking pool of productive people (taxpayers).

It was you normalizing 'gay marriage' - legitimizing sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) through judicial activism, on your watch.

It was you mishandling our war-making capability and causing more problems than you inherited, through your own incompetency.

It was you abandoning mainstream Blue Collar (White Working Class) rank-and-file and leaning too heavily on Blacks and Hispanics and the fringe as your Base.

It was you drawing Red Lines In The Sand (in Syria) for our adversaries and then impotently doing nothing once an Adversary With Balls decided to cross that Line.

It was you leveraging an increasingly Liberal-leaning Mainstream Media to attempt to browbeat The People into submission, 24x7, year after year, over a decade or more.

It was you creating a poisonous climate where Opposition to your Agenda was automatically labeled Politically Incorrect and Racist and Backwards and un-American.

It was you disenfranchising legions of youngsters and activists in the Primaries by failing to provide equal footing for Senator Bernie Sanders alongside your standard bearer.

It was you getting caught at that preferential treatment during the Primaries and being forced to $hitCan your DNC Chair (Wasserman) on the morning of Convention Day 1.

It was your stupidity in appointing a Black as interim DNC chair at a time when you desperately needed the backing of White America in order to stay in power.

It was your candidate's spouse getting caught in a secret meeting on an airport tarmac with the US AG the day before DOJ cleared your candidate of wrongdoing.

If was your candidate lying her a$$ off about inappropriate use of government messaging systems, in connection with a questionable matter (Benghazi) still under scrutiny.

It was your national committee and candidate playing to Minorities and blowing off White Straight Christian America, arrogantly delusional that you no longer needed them.

It was your delusional perception that you did not need to invest time and effort in States other than those which traditionally supported (past tense) your party.

It was you fielding an incredibly $hitty candidate with more horns on her (and her hubby) than one can easily count, who offered nothing other than counterpointing.

And then you idiots double-down on Stupid after the election and appoint a Hispanic as DNC Chair and a frigging Muslim as DNC Vice-Chair. You can't make this $hit up !!!

You (collectively) have lost your way; you continue to delude yourselves about why you lost; you continue to delude yourselves that Minorities and Other Liberals are enough.

You've (oh-so-deservedly) had your a$$e$ kicked, and will have them kicked again, because you've grown (collectively) too thick-headed to learn from your mistakes.

------------------------

Until you manage to get your (collective) head out of your a$$, and regain your pragmatism, all you've got is Ankle-Biting like this Trump-disses-HW happy hor$e$hit.

It doesn't sit well with me either, but what can you expect from The Creature that your own stupidity loosed upon our beloved Republic?

And the celebrations at the Kremlin after the orange dictator won mean nothing? Putin got his man. He is taking down Institutions of Democracies....just as Putin wanted.
That does nothing to refute the extreme culpability and delusional behaviors of Dems-Libs-Progs in connection with their loss of political power.

Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk. The Oval Office is being occupied by a nasty, knuckle dragging, Bastard....we have never had a Commander in Chief with a mouth that puts drunken sailors to shame.

It’s not like Democrats ever mocked Bush. Your faux outrage is noted.

Big difference between ridiculing someone who is in office or running for office, and ridiculing them while they are on their death bed.

Yeah, or ripping on them after they are dead like was done with Reagan. Sorry, Trump was a jerk for ripping Bush however you assholes on the left have no room to talk, so spare me your BS outrage.

I'm not on the left and have been pretty open about how I supported Reagan though I wasn't old enough to vote at the time. :)

How could I not like The Gipper?

Face it RWers....your so called president is a classless jerk. The Oval Office is being occupied by a nasty, knuckle dragging, Bastard....we have never had a Commander in Chief with a mouth that puts drunken sailors to shame.

Big difference between ridiculing someone who is in office or running for office, and ridiculing them while they are on their death bed.

Look:
A). Trump didn't "ridicule" Bush. Didn't even mention him.
B). AFAIK, Bush is fine, not on his "death bed."
C). Trump is a crass, belligerent, over-the-top, in-you-face kind of guy. He's pure private businessman, arrogant, audacious, risk-taking--- not polished, rehearsed statesman. He says whatever come to mind. That might not make him the most likable guy, but if he wasn't who he is, he wouldn't be the kind of bold, brash leader he is either trying to make wholesale changes to both how the economy, jobs, business, government and world affairs operate.

And NO ONE would say any of those were doing screamingly well before Trump.

Face it Lefties.... you will never get over the the butt hurt that you voted against Trump for a candidate who hijacked the party, the nomination, cheated in the debates, paid a proxy to use the Russians to get dirt on Trump, outspent Trump, destroyed evidence on her own investigation AND STILL COULD NOT WIN.

Everyone, from far left to far right, have the right to kick Trump's ass when he act out badly.

Face it Lefties.... you will never get over the the butt hurt that you voted against Trump for a candidate who hijacked the party, the nomination, cheated in the debates, paid a proxy to use the Russians to get dirt on Trump, outspent Trump, destroyed evidence on her own investigation AND STILL COULD NOT WIN.
Too bad not a bit of that is true, other than Trump cheated, yes.

Look:
C). Trump is a crass, belligerent, over-the-top, in-you-face kind of guy. He's pure private businessman, arrogant, audacious, risk-taking--- not polished, rehearsed statesman. He says whatever come to mind. That might not make him the most likable guy, but if he wasn't who he is, he wouldn't be the kind of bold, brash leader he is either trying to make wholesale changes to both how the economy, jobs, business, government and world affairs operate.

Bush isn't fine. He's been in and out of the hospital a few times and at his age, once the partner dies, it isn't usually long until they die.

Trump did mock him. He said his thousand points of light didn't make any sense, and then said it was even created by a Republican.

Trump has been mocking McCain who is also on his death bed. He is a sociopath who lacks empathy and is full of narcissism.

Last edited:

Too bad not a bit of that is true, other than Trump cheated, yes.

You backed a corrupt loser and are in denial. Run her for a third time since you believe in her so much and believe that nothing I posted is true.

What has he got against Bush the Older? I thought he was a Republican?

Bush the lesser is a far left RINO. He was a failure as president and paved the way for Clinton.

Bush the lesser is why I left the GOP. No way I was going to vote FOR the scumbag who called Reagan's tax plan "voodoo economics," a phrase widely used by his fellow leftards to this day.. Bush the lesser was a tool of the Saudis, promoting the interests of big oil above the interests of America.

I love the alt right sillies calling ABC a hate site, in particular when one particular person has been spewing hate here for more than seven years. He needs a tissue.

According to trumpettes and the alt right...there are only two reliable news outlets....They are FOX and Brietbart. Or as they are called in Trump's fantasy world....State Approved News Stations.

Not even a blip that Trump has hired Bill Shine, ex-Fox exec who had to leave his job because of sexual harrassment, as the new Comm Director.
Either aspects of this slimy pig....Fox News or his sexual predation, should have disqualified him.
But Trump doesn't give a phlying phuck about this country.
He's going to sell us out if it means $$$ in his pocket.

His mission at the WH is to teach the finer tuned aspects of sexual harassment....of course the Idiot in Chief still just goes around grabbing pussies....from his dirty orange lips....

Look:

Bush isn't fine. He's been in and out of the hospital a few times and at his age, once the partner dies, it isn't usually long to they die.

Trump did mock him. He said his thousand points of light didn't make any sense, and then said it was even created by a Republican.

Trump has been mocking McCain who is also on his death bed. He is a sociopath who lacks empathy and is full of narcissism.

I'll say this. I like Trump, understand and generally support him, but he brings a lot of his criticism and problems on himself. I liked Carly Fiorina and thought she was intelligent and made a lot of good points, but knew what I was getting in Trump when he totally unnecessarily made some comment about her looks, her face. Trump could do so much more and eliminate so much friction by simply shutting the fuck up sometimes and thinking before saying. The man doesn't have an ounce of tact in his whole body. I like his ideas on a lot of things but I'm very disappointed that he hasn't grown more into the role better and learned to get along better and try using a carrot once in a while rather than a stick.

Yeah, or ripping on them after they are dead like was done with Reagan. Sorry, Trump was a jerk for ripping Bush however you assholes on the left have no room to talk, so spare me your BS outrage.

I'm not on the left and have been pretty open about how I supported Reagan though I wasn't old enough to vote at the time. :)

When Reagan passed the left vented their hate and do until this day, so ask those that hate him.

Look:

Bush isn't fine. He's been in and out of the hospital a few times and at his age, once the partner dies, it isn't usually long to they die.

I'll say this. I like Trump, understand and generally support him, but he brings a lot of his criticism and problems on himself. I liked Carly Fiorina and thought she was intelligent and made a lot of good points, but knew what I was getting in Trump when he totally unnecessarily made some comment about her looks, her face. Trump could do so much more and eliminate so much friction by simply shutting the fuck up sometimes and thinking before saying. The man doesn't have an ounce of tact in his whole body. I like his ideas on a lot of things but I'm very disappointed that he hasn't grown more into the role better and learned to get along better and try using a carrot once in a while rather than a stick.

In other words....trump is a Dick.

When Reagan passed the left vented their hate and do until this day, so ask those that hate him.

Reagan was not a bad guy, but he did have some bad ideas and did some bad things.

Good: worked with the USSR to lower the number of nuclear weapons, bring down the Berlin Wall, and move away from Communism. He also worked hard to build up NASA, help fight drug abuse, and get along with the world.

Bad: Iran Contra... Reaganomics and trickle-down economics.

Look:

In other words....trump is a Dick.

And you are an asshole.

Reagan was not a bad guy, but he did have some bad ideas and did some bad things.

Good: worked with the USSR to lower the number of nuclear weapons, bring down the Berlin Wall, and move away from Communism. He also worked hard to build up NASA, help fight drug abuse, and get along with the world.

Bad: Iran Contra... Reaganomics and trickle-down economics.

I’m not disputing that, the left deride, mock. And insult Reagan to this day, they have no ground to call anyone out on behavior. That was my point, I am quite familiar with the greatness of Reagan.

Forum List

Back