Trump, More Trash Talk About a Man In Surgery...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Ya know, yeah, I had the Trump fever early on, and then as time goes by and you start to get to know that person, you see things they say and do, and you get a much better idea who they are. Well... I got an idea about Trump, and I think this fucker is a bombastic, narcissistic, filthy mouthed megalomaniac. I think his me, me, me narcissism and ego might even... TRUMP... OBAMA! But the NASTY things this fucker will say just never end. Now I've asked myself, is that what I want in the WHITE HOUSE, and the answer is a resounding NO. When this jackoff will retweet garage about a man that's just had SURGERY, and MAKE FUN OF HIM, that's just too damn low. He called the people of Iowa STUPID, he said he could SHOOT SOMEBODY and his minions WOULDN'T CARE, I mean how much of this GARBAGE are people going to listen to and not see that this prick is a BUFFOON of EPIC PROPORTIONS?

trump%20overboard_zpsizbef1tf.jpg

I have to be honest, I'm not voting, so I don't give a damn.

All the other candidates are beholden to the establishment, they are pieces of shit.

I completely understand what you mean though, I empathize 100%

It's like being given a choice between Stalin, Hitler. . . . and Al Capone.

You sure as hell are sick of the government Statists, you know they will screw you, but you have no idea what the gangster is going to do, he just all together doesn't play by the rules, and lacks any style, class or grace.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It should have been apparent the moment he made light of McCain's being a POW.

Ah, who gives a shit. McCain is a piece of traitorous trash that works for the NWO. We've all seen that photographs of him with the Islamic fighters. It doesn't matter if you call the Daesh, ISIS, Al-Queda, or what ever. It all convert Ops, and it is all war bullshit, sticking our nose where it doesn't belong.

That is why we have a refugee problem right now, because of the shit McCain and all of the other internationalist pols. were up to. It doesn't matter if they have a D or an R after their name, Stalin, Hitler, they're all the same. Leading this nation to ruin.

All we are left with is organized crime to lead the nation. It's either that, or a one world police state. Is it any wonder folks like 007 are disgusted?

:lmao:

Definitely--I was never impressed with Donald Trump. These offensive remarks are getting very old to many.
Well that's just it. I was drawn in when he said deport all the illegals, check. Then I liked it when he said put a halt to all the muslim refuges, check. But as time has gone on, I think this dude is just rolling out the bull shit as he thinks needs be... TO GET ELECTED. This is a GAME to him he wants to WIN. He isn't serious, and he doesn't give a damn if he can't do a single thing he's saying. He just wants to WIN the WHITE HOUSE. But the BUBBLE HEADS are just lapping this shit up like they did with obama. He lied his mulatto ass off as bad as anyone ever running for the white ever has.

I think those supporting Trump are in for a MASSIVE slap in the face, just like a everyone that voted for obama got. He's a bag of hot gas just playing a game. A billionaire, just trying to WIN HIS GAME.

All the other candidates are beholden to the establishment, they are pieces of shit.

You sure as hell are sick of the government Statists, you know they will screw you, but you have no idea what the gangster is going to do, he just all together doesn't play by the rules, and lacks any style, class or grace.
I think I'd rather deal with Capone. At least you knew where you stood with a gangster. The government we have now is a thousands of times more powerful than Capone, and a thousand times more deceitful.

OP your other choices are worse, Jeb? Rubio? Cruz won't be the candidate the GOP establishment hates him even more than Trump. Yes Trump should tone down the trash talk, but it garners him millions of dollars worth of free news coverage and someone needed to call Hillary a lying hypocrite rapist enabler.

Besides these other candidates are just as nasty, how do you thin Bush took out McCain yep with mass mailings spouting some pretty nasty lies and accusations. If you think these other candidates are not just as ruthless you are wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I think I'd rather deal with Capone. At least you knew where you stood with a gangster. The government we have now is a thousands of times more powerful than Capone, and a thousand times more deceitful.
Though, to be fair, no, you never really did know where you stood with Capone.

There is no honor among thieves. They would double cross in a heart beat.

I'm sure the Hollywood version has them more honorable, and in fact, they might be more honorable than politicians, but gang wars do happen.

Generally, Trump only goes for blood when someone goes after him first, doesn't he?

I'm just assuming here that you are a Beck fan? He probably went after Beck only after Beck continued to hammer at him. There you go.

Don't think for a second that Capone wouldn't go after a rival that was inching in on his turf, he would do it in a heart beat. That's just how they operate.

What Trump supporters don't seem to see are the numbers. He doesn't have the support of half of one party, high unfavorability ratings among all the others, and has insulted just about every voting bloc aside from white males. If the GOP nominates him they are handing the election to the Democrats.

OP your other choices are worse, Jeb? Rubio? Cruz won't be the candidate the GOP establishment hates him even more than Trump. Yes Trump should tone down the trash talk, but it garners him millions of dollars worth of free news coverage and someone needed to call Hillary a lying hypocrite rapist enabler.

Besides these other candidates are just as nasty, how do you thin Bush took out McCain yep with mass mailings spouting some pretty nasty lies and accusations. If you think these other candidates are not just as ruthless you are wrong.
Yes Cruz... they call him "the most hated man in Washington," and we've all seen why. Because he's had balls the size of small moons to stand alone AGAINST the establishment. I don't know why people don't REMEMBER that. You want a guy that's ANTI establishment, the ONLY guy that's out there that's PROVEN he is, is Cruz.

Though, to be fair, no, you never really did know where you stood with Capone.

There is no honor among thieves. They would double cross in a heart beat.

I'm sure the Hollywood version has them more honorable, and in fact, they might be more honorable than politicians, but gang wars do happen.

Generally, Trump only goes for blood when someone goes after him first, doesn't he?

I'm just assuming here that you are a Beck fan? He probably went after Beck only after Beck continued to hammer at him. There you go.

Don't think for a second that Capone wouldn't go after a rival that was inching in on his turf, he would do it in a heart beat. That's just how they operate.
No, I'm no Beck fan. I think the guy is a little "out there." But my reference to Capone is rudimentary. I say that just as an example. You have to know our government is so corrupt it's ridiculous, but is has powers that little punks like Capone could only dream of.

Definitely--I was never impressed with Donald Trump. These offensive remarks are getting very old to many.
Well that's just it. I was drawn in when he said deport all the illegals, check. Then I liked it when he said put a halt to all the muslim refuges, check. But as time has gone on, I think this dude is just rolling out the bull shit as he thinks needs be... TO GET ELECTED. This is a GAME to him he wants to WIN. He isn't serious, and he doesn't give a damn if he can't do a single thing he's saying. He just wants to WIN the WHITE HOUSE. But the BUBBLE HEADS are just lapping this shit up like they did with obama. He lied his mulatto ass off as bad as anyone ever running for the white ever has.

I think those supporting Trump are in for a MASSIVE slap in the face, just like a everyone that voted for obama got. He's a bag of hot gas just playing a game. A billionaire, just trying to WIN HIS GAME.

That a great analysis.

There is one tiny difference though, it has to do with history and associations.

Folks that research a candidate, their history, and their associations sort of knew what Obama was about, and what he had in mind. Obama was still an establishment man.

The same can not be said to be true of Trump. His close circle of political and business confidantes, is, to me at least, still a bit of a mystery at this point.

What Trump supporters don't seem to see are the numbers. He doesn't have the support of half of one party, high unfavorability ratings among all the others, and has insulted just about every voting bloc aside from white males. If the GOP nominates him they are handing the election to the Democrats.
I don't think the dems can win this election even if the repubs run JACKOFF THE CLOWN. The dems don't stand a chance, against ANY repub, no matter who it is. The disgust in America with obama and the leftists is palpable. You can almost taste it.

Last edited:

That a great analysis.

There is one tiny difference though, it has to do with history and associations.

Folks that research a candidate, their history, and their associations sort of knew what Obama was about, and what he had in mind. Obama was still an establishment man.

The same can not be said to be true of Trump. His close circle of political and business confidantes, is, to me at least, still a bit of a mystery at this point.
No one really knew obama. He came from nowhere. A junior senator with no history. A community organizer. But to the "GRUBER STUPID" liberals, he was a MESSIAH. They perched him up on the podium with Greek columns behind him and he spoke in his deep voice and the minions SWOONED. Problem was he was lying his filthy ass off, as we all now know. I see the same thing happening with Trump, sadly to say.

Forum List

Back