Trump, More Trash Talk About a Man In Surgery...

It should have been apparent the moment he made light of McCain's being a POW.

Definitely--I was never impressed with Donald Trump. These offensive remarks are getting very old to many.
Well that's just it. I was drawn in when he said deport all the illegals, check. Then I liked it when he said put a halt to all the muslim refuges, check. But as time has gone on, I think this dude is just rolling out the bull shit as he thinks needs be... TO GET ELECTED. This is a GAME to him he wants to WIN. He isn't serious, and he doesn't give a damn if he can't do a single thing he's saying. He just wants to WIN the WHITE HOUSE. But the BUBBLE HEADS are just lapping this shit up like they did with obama. He lied his mulatto ass off as bad as anyone ever running for the white ever has.

I think those supporting Trump are in for a MASSIVE slap in the face, just like a everyone that voted for obama got. He's a bag of hot gas just playing a game. A billionaire, just trying to WIN HIS GAME.

Hey, this isn't Sun Tzu and The Art of War. This is Don Trump, and The Art of the Deal. :laugh:

He's not a rocket scientist or a great philosopher. He's really pretty straight forward. However, you are right, the deception here is probably in step number three.

Like most folks have said, being president might not necessarily be his end game, he always leaves his options open. . .

11 Winning Negotiation Tactics From Donald Trump's 'The Art of the Deal'
1. Think big
"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."
2. Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself
"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."
3. Maximize the options
"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."
4. Know your market
"I like to think that I have that instinct. That's why I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions."
5. Use your leverage
"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."
6. Enhance your location
"Perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of real estate is that the key to success is location, location, location...First of all, you don't necessarily need the best location. What you need is the best deal."
7. Get the word out
"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."
8. Fight back
"In most cases I'm very easy to get along with. I'm very good to people who are good to me. But when people treat me badly or unfairly or try to take advantage of me, my general attitude, all my life, has been to fight back very hard."
9. Deliver the goods
"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."
10. Contain the costs
"I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should."
11. Have fun
"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."

Where was the part about inheriting $400,000,000?
He didn't inherit $400,000,000. Exaggerate much?
My bad. How much was it?

If you please, what is your true definition of "establishment?"

I have to be honest, I'm not voting, so I don't give a damn.

All the other candidates are beholden to the establishment, they are pieces of shit.

I completely understand what you mean though, I empathize 100%

It's like being given a choice between Stalin, Hitler. . . . and Al Capone.

You sure as hell are sick of the government Statists, you know they will screw you, but you have no idea what the gangster is going to do, he just all together doesn't play by the rules, and lacks any style, class or grace.

Any thing in any way connected to the CFR or Chatham House. If it is connected to these, then it is connected to the banking cabal, and the rest of it.

In order to have a functioning Democracy you need an independant media. The media meets with the political classes at these organizations and decides on the agenda. If the fourth estate is chummy with the political classes, if it is helping shape the agenda, then clearly it is not doing the job it was envisioned with doing.

Since the creation of the Republic, we have went from a free press, to a media dominated by a handful of corporations that meet with the political parties at a couple of international round table discussion groups to plot the global agenda. THAT is how the establishment works.

Then that agenda is spread in the media, repeated Ad nauseam till the world agrees on it, and then it is taken to the UN and rubber stamped.

It could be shortened to the statement that...."oligarcy rules" money is king.

If you please, what is your true definition of "establishment?"

All the other candidates are beholden to the establishment, they are pieces of shit.

You sure as hell are sick of the government Statists, you know they will screw you, but you have no idea what the gangster is going to do, he just all together doesn't play by the rules, and lacks any style, class or grace.

Any thing in any way connected to the CFR or Chatham House. If it is connected to these, then it is connected to the banking cabal, and the rest of it.

In order to have a functioning Democracy you need an independant media. The media meets with the political classes at these organizations and decides on the agenda. If the fourth estate is chummy with the political classes, if it is helping shape the agenda, then clearly it is not doing the job it was envisioned with doing.

Since the creation of the Republic, we have went from a free press, to a media dominated by a handful of corporations that meet with the political parties at a couple of international round table discussion groups to plot the global agenda. THAT is how the establishment works.

Then that agenda is spread in the media, repeated Ad nauseam till the world agrees on it, and then it is taken to the UN and rubber stamped.

How on earth is Trump not beholden to the establishment? He has been getting endorsements from the all week. He is promising to compromise with Democrats. And he has had total disdain for the constitution.

How on earth is Trump not beholden to the establishment? He has been getting endorsements from the all week. He is promising to compromise with Democrats. And he has had total disdain for the constitution.
Oh yeah?

Who has he gotten an endorsement from that has any significance? Anyone besides T.V./movie/celebrity personalities and outsider politicians?

Has he traded anything for that endorsement?

I remember what Reagan traded for endorsements and funding. He put George HW Bush on the ticket.

One must remember too, just because someone that is a member of the establishment endorses him, doesn't necessarily mean he is beholden to them.

At one time, Reagan was outside of the establishment, till he cut a deal with it. The same could be said for Trump. It's hard to tell what he'll do. It's more like a wait and see type deal. Those in the establishment don't know how they will be able to handle Trump yet.

There have always been powerful people that didn't like the way the establishment has operated. Some have sold out to it, some have compromised with it, some have been marginalize. Others like Andrew Jackson fought it to their dying day. Still others, like JFK, Bobby Kennedy, John Jacob Astor IV, Benjamin Guggenheim, and Isidor Straus paid the ultimate price.

Forum List

Back